Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Party All Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Party All Night - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Cyndi had come back downstairs after checking in on Robin and found Jax and Samantha watching the dancers. When Jax spotted her he beckoned her over with a serious look on his face. “Where the fuck were you? I needed a refill!” he said, holding up his empty cup.

“Oh, shit, I’m sorry, let me go get you another, I was just checking on Robin!”

“I don’t give a crap. Samantha, you go get me a drink while I deal with this slut!’ Obviously a bit tipsy, or somewhat altered, Jax had reached for Cyndi’s hood and pulled it off. “Get my belt” he told her as he worked her skirt off of her hips and began to undo the stays in her mock corset. As Cyndi struggled with his belt, she felt her outer clothing dropping to the floor as he had her kneel, placing the belt around her neck like a collar and leash. Pulled over his lap, she did not dare even cry out and complain as she felt him removed her panties, exposing her body completely to the strobe lit room. Spanks began to rain down on her bottom and she soon lost all sense of shame as she struggled to escape his punishment. Unaware that others were watching, or that even Amber had walked by and seen her predicament, Cyndi struggled to hide her rising arousal, although the hard staff she felt in Jax’s pants did little to quell her urges.

As Jax got more and more into spanking the girl across his knees he started to pull harder on the ‘leash’. The belt first grew uncomfortably snug around her neck, and then she found it harder to bring in a full breath. All the while she felt the blows rain down on her exposed ass and upper thighs. Despite herself she was growing extremely wet and her juices started to flow down her thighs, and oddly enough, the less air she was able to grab in the more aroused she got, it was getting to the point to where she thought that this alone might get her to cum.

Then the belt loosened and she was able to draw in a deep breath and the slapping of her ass ended. However, if she thought her ordeal was over she would be mistaken. Jax rearranged her to where she was laying straight along his thighs, her breasts pressing into each leg and her head in his crotch. He hadn’t removed the belt and once she was in this new position he brought it up tight again. She soon learned why he moved her as she felt something wet and squishy press against her nether lips, and that was soon shoved into her as the true hardness of the object became apparent. Jax had one hand on the back of her head and the other on the belt keeping it tight, so she wasn’t even able to turn around to see who was fucking her.

Amber and her friend’s reality shrunk to just them three as the drugs really kicked in and they were in heaven. Any remaining clothes quickly came off and the three girls were grinding and just rubbing their naked bodies against one another, the music still seeming to pump through them and move their bodies of their own accord. Things started out fairly easy enough, a breast cupped and fondled, or an ass grabbed and started to be squeezed. Soon though, fingers were diving between legs and up inside, and still they seem to be able to dance while fingering another girl. Then all of a sudden it looked like Karen fell. Amber was going to help her back up when she felt a warm tongue engulf her slit. She was without a doubt completely sure that the tongue was the best feeling of her life, it was like all of her nerve endings were on fire and sparking at the same time. Bree, next to her, let out a moan as she felt a pair of fingers slide deep into her own wet twat, and before long the two were fully making out as Karen took care of their lower portions.

Back in the bedroom Robin had her mouth fully occupied now as she delved her tongue between Deanne’s lower folds. The girl had a very strong flavor and it wasn’t all that pleasant. It seems like someone needed to let her know she should take greater care when she washed. The taste wasn’t foul or anything so she was able to continue. Connor kept drilling into Robin, he would grip the base of the plug, pull it out just enough so her sphincter would stretch, almost come out before he pushed it back in again. As Robin didn’t try and stop him he kept doing that. It was only the girl on girl action right in front of him that prevented him from seeing her second tattoo.

“You can do a better job than that, eat my pussy” Deanne said to Robin, one hand on the back of her head to keep her in place. She used her other hand to slap the eating girl in the side of the face. “Eat my pussy you fucking slut, bite me.” At first Robin did not respond to the last request as she thought Deanne meant figuratively bite her, but just in case she gave the labia a little nip and the reaction clearly showed she wasn’t being figurative. With this new information Robin, with a new combination of licks and bites, had the girl moaning hard. Robin didn’t know how hard to nibble, or bite, so she started soft and increased the pressure, it was getting to the point that she was leaving teeth marks on the girl’s sensitive areas, but before long Deanne was cumming on the girl’s face, as she hit one climax after another.


Deanne pushed the sluts face away, looking up at Connor and smirking. “Hope you enjoyed the show, but can you fucking hurry up, I want to get back downstairs!”. She watched as her boyfriend sped up his motions, clasping onto the naked girl’s ass and plowing into her. It looked like he was even toying with the slut’s ass, and as he groaned, pulling her back onto his shaft as he exploded, she pushed Robin away, leaving her to slide onto the floor as Connor dumped his cum in her hole. “What a slut they brought for the party, hmm” she said, reaching down and grabbing her damp panties, sticking them into her purse. “Mark us down for two, she earned it!” she said, noting the slash marks on the slut’s ass, before getting up and leaving, trusting Connor to tidy up and follow.

Waiting until his girlfriend was away, Connor leaned forward and whispered “Thanks for not giving me away.”. Slipping out of her, and grabbing a discarded piece of clothing, he wiped his cock clean, and then ran it across her seeping slit while looking around for the marker. Rubbing her bottom softly, he added two tallies to her count, slapping her ass as he finished.

Robin moaned a little at his slap but moved easily up off of the floor, stretching slightly before getting back on her bed. As a boy dressed all in green came, she saw him put down his bow and quiver. Robin giggled, thinking that Robin hood was going to get Robin good! As the door closed, she could see that something had been taped to her door. While the boy moved closer, unbuckling his green trousers, she smiled invitingly and asked “Um, what’s on my door anyway?”

He stopped what he was doing for a second, though his cock was aching to be free. The sight of a naked girl was not something Jerry was used to, not by a long shot. “Oh, it just says to not forget to add your tally before leaving. Though I’m not really sure what that means.”

Robin knew, and rather than answering decided to just give him a little hint. Rolling over on to her stomach and then getting up on her hands and knees, she showed of the marks on her bottom.

“Oh” was all Jerry said, the sight of the young girl’s bare bottom, and pink sex peeking through was almost too much for him. With a flurry of movement, he fished his cock out of his pants, and moved up onto the bed, kneeling behind her. When Robin dropped her head to the pillow, tilting her bottom up, Jerry lost no time in sliding his cock along her wet sex, slipping it in after only a moment of discovery.

Jerry did not last long, and Robin had barely registered the fact that he had finished, adding his tally, before another boy was in her room, this one dressed as someone from the forties - like a detective or something.

“Wow, what a dame. Looks like you been having a night, hey doll?” The boy seemed to want to stay in character, and rather than just open his pants, he was taking them off. “Come over here and say hello to my little friend, though he won’t be so little for long” he said, holding his soft cock in his hand and wagging it in her direction. Spotting the marks on her bottom he added, “Will have to make sure number twelve is better than all the rest now, won’t we dame!”


Samantha walked back into the strobe lit room and paused, seeing that things had escalated again. Cyndi’s head looked to be buried in her brother’s lap, no doubt sucking on his prick, while Kyle fucked her right there in the living room. Wait, that was not Kyle. Kyle still sat a little bit away on the couch, watching three young girls cavort naked in the middle of the room, his hand on his cock, stroking it idly. Unsure how this party got so wild so quick, she nevertheless crossed the room, her bare sex quivering in anticipation beneath her costume. Handing Jax his drink, and patting Cyndi’s obediently bobbing head, she went and stood in front of Kyle for a moment, lifting up her bottoms to tease him with her own wet secret. Turning around, she worked to impale herself on his prick while still allowing them both to watch the young girls pleasure each other in the middle of the dance floor. She was pretty sure it was her best friend Karen and the other two friends of Robin. Well aware of how good Karen’s tongue was, she could imagine the pleasure Robin’s two young friends were having.


The boy removed more than his pants as he took off his jacket, shirt, and tie as well the only thing he retained was his hat. It almost seemed he was pulled out from some movie set in the 40s like a private eye or detective. “Lots of skirts in this joint, but you seem welcoming enough” he said giving his hat a little tilt with his hand.

Shooting a look at his cock, she saw it hang down, almost completely flaccid and she knew when she had it ready to go he would be larger than most the boys she has already had tonight. She had lost count how many people she had already pleasure, but if his words could be believed, he would be number 12. That number seemed odd in a way. She had been with so many already and so few of them have actually got her off, she could only assume there are a lot of frustrated girls out there, maybe that is why it seems so easy to get into their panties.

He stayed near the closed door so Robin had to move over to him and she obediently dropped down to her knees in front of him and took his still large limp cock in her hand. He reached down and placed his palm right on the top of her head, his fingers going into her hair and behind her head. She lifted the member and kicked and stroked it, and the cock began to swiftly swell to lift. It elongated and the girth filled out, filling her entire hand, the entire thing becoming ridged to full usefulness.

He guided her lips down onto him and pulled her in, his cock going into her mouth, the tip striking the top of her throat. She wrapped her lips as tight around the shaft as she could manage as he took charge of sliding her back and forth on his member sinking father into her with each revolution until she had taken it all the way in, his balls resting on her chin. He didn’t just use her mouth to get himself excited and ready to fuck her. The boy wanted this girl for more than one go, and since he was here he could take as much time as he wanted, the line outside be damned.

He could feel himself grow more excited he pulled on her head to bob faster. Wanting more control, he brought his other hand down and gripped either side of her head. As he controlled her head, he also worked his hips, now slamming his cock into her mouth and throat, going from a simple blow job to a full on face fuck. “Ya! Take this Dame, this is what all you skirts like” he said from between clenched teeth. With two hard thrusts he swiftly came, pumping load after load right down her throat, holding her in place as he filled her with his jizz, a look of his face akin to pain as he rode out his climax. He came down with a gasp and a deep indrawn breath. He also pulled his very wet cock from her mouth as well, and watching it, she didn’t see it deflate.

As he collected himself he looked down at her with a cocky grin, “Want some more?” he asked in a strange accent, actually sounding as if he were giving her a choice instead of taking what he wanted like all the others were doing


Jax kept his hand on the back of Cyndi’s head as she worked her mouth on his enormous cock. He wasn’t controlling her movements, rather just being sure she couldn’t lift her head up to see who was behind her. A young Luke Skywalker was back there, putting his light saber through its paces as he slammed it into the girl. He had been in line at the room upstairs but he had gotten tired of waiting and came back downstairs. Suddenly, ‘Low and behold’, pussy had made itself available for him to fuck. The Jedi had his hands on the girl’s flared hips pounding away at her cunt. Looking down at her sweet ass he plunged his right thumb into her ring and pumped it out in time with his cock. Cyndi having taken Jax cock back there on more than a few occasions had no problem taking a thumb.

Kyle just grinned at his girl as she showed him the state she was in, and was more than happy to feel his own hard cock for her to sit down on, making sure she was lined up as she lowered herself. Leaning over to his right he could still see the three girls enjoying themselves. Reaching to his belt he pulled out his nightstick (a double sided dildo) and tossed it at Karen. The object hit the floor and rolled into the side of her leg. She stopped eating long enough to see what touched her. Glancing in Kyle’s direction, she smiled at Samantha slowly bouncing on his lap. For her part, Samantha lifted her skirt again so her friend could see what was happening underneath and Karen just giggled. This was not the first time Steph had seen that particular view, as she had had sex with the couple a few times. Turning her attention back to the girls dancing in front of her, she took the toy, found it soft enough to bend into U shape, and slowly worked to slide one end into each girl’s wet cunts and started to pump it slowly in and out of each girl’s wet sex...

As Sam rode him a bit wantonly, Kyle reached down and pulled out another of his toys. Moving slowly he pulled Sam’s arms behind her back and quickly cuffed them together. They were padded so she couldn’t hurt herself if she struggled. “You’re under arrest for exposing yourself in public.” he whispered into her ear before giving it a lick.


The strobe lights had kept people somewhat unaware of just how out of control the party was becoming. At least for a while. Before much more time passed, it was clear to even the most muddle headed of observers that the party had more than its usual share of over excited females. The effects of the punch, and perhaps a bit ‘more’, had excited enough diverse passions that even the most reserved among them was doing, or strongly considering doing things they’d die over if anyone ever found out.

Jax could feel his cock throbbing as his little slut worked her mouth up and down. Watching the girls in the middle fall to the ground in mutual excitement, and catching sight of the older of his two sisters with her hands cuffed behind her while riding on Kyle’s cock, he paused for a moment. He dragged his mind off his own excitement long enough to make a couple of preventative measure plans in his head. As soon as he blasted into the slut’s mouth he was going to move his chair out into the entryway where he could watch not only the front door and the dance floor, but also keep an eye on the stairs. Robin had been up there a while, and judging by the number of guys that had gone up and then back down the stairs, she was proving quite the hit. It was up to him to make sure that no proof of this debauchery left this house on anyone’s phone. Except his of course! Plans made, he relaxed into his enjoyment, and as he got closer to blasting off, he kept an eye on the nearby party goers.


Bree was riding a wave of erotic delight that was only heightened by the pounding music and dashing lights. It was so surreal, it was if they were all in some sort of wild roman orgy, and they were the main attraction. Running her hands over Amber’s body, sighing as the strange girl licked her naked sex, she glanced over, seeing someone getting fucked by a Skywalker clad boy. She thought it was Cyndi, though she was not able to watch very long. A sudden thrust of a toy inside of her almost buckled her knees, and as she looked down, seeing what Karen was doing to her. Her cunt throbbed and fluids engorged her membranes as she lowered herself to the floor, Amber following right behind. Soon she was bucking her hips up into the air as Karen fucked both her and Amber with the odd dildo, Amber getting up and straddling Bree’s supine form. The appearance of a couple of boys on either side of the group, rubbing their hard bulges as they watched the girls ‘play, only fired her up more, causing her to really buck up to meet the dildo.

Samantha gasped as her hands were bound behind her. Though she usually kept Kyle on the submissive side of things, she was not above heightening her own pleasure from time to time, and the way he was toying with her now fit the bill perfectly. She was not surprised when she felt him unhook her skirt. “Yes, exposing yourself in public, just like those three out there. We are going to have to order up a bigger paddy wagon to lock all of you up” Kyle said, teasing, his hand reaching up to cup her breasts beneath her shirt. Content to leave her half dressed, Samantha’s cunt fully visible as she fucked him on the couch, Kyle enjoyed the sensations on his prick as the party descended into unbridled teenage hedonism all around them.


When he asked for more, Robin licked her lips clean and nodded, glancing at the door before getting up a moving towards the bed.

“They can wait, I need one more good cum from you before I slip into the night.”. Stopping her from getting on the bed, he pushed her against its side, bending her over the edge, leaving her feet on the ground. Thrusting a foot between her feet, he pried her eager thighs apart and slid his fingers up and into her cleft. Eyeing the marks on her ass, he idly wondered if he might be really worth two tallies! Smirking, he pulled his fingers out and began to spank her firm cheeks. “Dames like you are good for one thing” he said, moving his hard cock between her parted thighs as he continued to spank her smartly. Pushing forward, his thick cock began to pry her membranes apart, his flesh pole filling her up better than any had so far tonight. Buried to the hilt, he awkwardly spanked her again while he started to thrust in and out in long steady strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.