Hot Kofe - Cover

Hot Kofe

Copyright© 2018 by Snekguy

Chapter 9: Sordid Stories

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sordid Stories - When Miller meets a Polar Borealan named Kofe, she takes an immediate liking to him. After the surly engineer rejects her advances, the giant alien makes it her mission to change his mind, using every dirty trick at her disposal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Slow  

Kofe shifted positions, shuffling up towards the top of the bed and leaning back against the headboard, sitting upright on the mattress. Before Miller could protest, she had hooked him with her prehensile tail and had sat him between her legs, her arms crossing around his chest as her heavy breasts pressed down on him. It was like trying to carry a whole extra person across his shoulders, her fur brushing his cheeks and spilling down his chest as they molded around him, cushioning his head. Her belly was like a lumbar pillow, soft and bouncy as he sank into it. She closed her thighs around him too, then curled her tail about her legs for good measure, preventing his escape.

“Are you comfy?” Kofe asked, her warm breath blowing his hair from above.

“Not really,” Miller complained.

“Now let me see ... how long ago was it? This was back on Borealis mind you, we only emigrated to Siberia four or five years ago. I should probably start by describing what a Polar settlement looks like. Imagine endless ice fields as far as the eye can see, dotted by a few trees clinging to life here and there. Craggy mountains in the distance, frozen lakes, and in the middle of it all a little village comprised of wooden huts. There’s a longhouse in the center where the highest ranked member of the pack lives, and surrounding it are smaller shacks that were erected either by family units or smaller packs, sometimes individuals.”

It was a good description, Miller could see it in his mind’s eye, not too different from the way that the native people of cold climates used to live on Earth.

“Inside the longhouse is a huge table,” she continued, “where feasts and communal events are held. It’s so long that you can seat two or three dozen Polars at the same time. Fire pits are kept burning at all hours of the day to stave off the cold and to cook food, and there are beds and other kinds of seating arrangements lining the walls between the pillars that hold up the ceiling. It’s a hostel as much as a town hall, a place for people to sleep and hang out, the center of Polar life.”

“I think I see where this is going,” Miller said.

“I’m getting to it! Be quiet. Now, Polars like to sleep in piles to keep warm. Half a dozen of us all pile into a bed, usually little more than a rat’s nest of furs and cushions, and we sleep together. That’s one of the hardest things about living on the station, by the way, sleeping alone. I don’t know how humans do it.”

“I doubt you’ll find many humans who are fond of sleeping alone either, but we tend to limit our partners to one...”

“Anyway, as you can probably imagine, sometimes we do more than sleep. If you’re sharing a pile and two of your neighbors start going at it, it’s an open invitation to join in. After all, if they wanted privacy, they’d be doing it in their hut and not in the longhouse, right?”

“If you say so,” Miller said, attempting to shrug but finding that her boobs were so heavy that he had difficulty moving his shoulders.

“That’s the way a lot of Polars have their first experience. There’s no stress about it, they don’t have to worry about courting and all of those hoops that humans have to jump through. If they’re of age, then they can stay the night in a longhouse, and if they want to start learning about their sexuality, well ... they just find a suitable pile. You’d be hard pressed to find a Polar who doesn’t jump at the chance to instruct a wide-eyed youth in the ways of love, teach them what their body can do. Nobody would pressure them into participating if they didn’t want to of course. Many newcomers just sit nearby and watch for the first night or two, get a feel for what to expect before they take the plunge, so to speak.”

“I dunno,” Miller muttered, “losing your virginity at an orgy? Doesn’t sound right to me.”

“Why not?” Kofe asked. “You say orgy like it’s a bad thing, but all that’s happening is that the older and more experienced members of the community are passing down their knowledge to the next generation. Would you rather deal with stress and uncertainty, or with patient, experienced people who want to make your first time the best that it can be?”

“I guess it sounds better when you put it like that,” Miller conceded. “But it still seems pretty impersonal to me.”

“Nobody is forcing them to join a pile for the night,” Kofe clarified. “Some young Polars experiment together, with friends or with people they have a crush on. They’re free to choose.”

“And how about you?” Miller asked. Kofe grinned down at him, squeezing him tightly in her arms as she leaned closer to whisper to him. She caught his ear between her lips and nibbled it gently with her sharp teeth, the wet sounds of it filling his head.

“First I want to know about your first time. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.”

“At least you got the saying right this time,” he grumbled. “There’s not much to tell really. I was about nineteen, I had just started studying to become an engineer. Me and a group of friends went to a house party, we got a little drunk. There was a girl there who took a liking to me, she invited me upstairs and then things just kind of ... happened.”

“You didn’t even know her?” Kofe asked, chuckling at him. “Then what was all that talk about how humans only do it for love?”

“I mean ... that’s the ideal scenario,” he stammered. “What do you want? I was a young guy, I wasn’t about to turn her down. At that age you have to fight to get any attention from girls at all, it was a dream scenario.”

“Well?” Kofe asked.

“Well what?” he replied, shifting uncomfortably in her furry arms.

“How was it?”

“Awkward I suppose,” he said as he struggled to remember that night. It was almost a decade ago and several million miles away. “She was drunk, I didn’t have any clue what I was supposed to be doing. I came too soon, and she fell asleep. I left before she woke up.”

“Did you ever see her again?”

“Once or twice around campus, but she didn’t recognize me, and I didn’t press the issue. I guess she didn’t remember that night at all.”

“But that’s so ... sad,” Kofe muttered as she rested her chin on his head. “It was awkward and embarrassing, you didn’t really have any fun. It’s not a cherished memory, it took you a minute to even remember what happened.”

“It’s a pretty typical story,” Miller said as he felt her arms tighten around him, the Polar subjecting him to a suffocating bear hug as if she was trying to comfort him. “I’m sure that half the people on the station have had an awkward one night stand, or have hooked up drunk before.”

“But that shouldn’t be your only experience of sex,” Kofe lamented, “how can you say that your experience was better than that of a Polar? If you had lived in our village, you could have spent time with an older, more experienced female who would have been all too happy to show you the ropes.”

“I’ve had other relationships since,” he added. “Nothing that lasted, obviously.”

“It’s nice to know that I won’t have to eat any ex-girlfriends that come knocking at least,” Kofe said, then laughed when he turned his head to look back at her with a concerned expression. “I’m joking, I’m joking. Although I have eaten larger animals than a human, just in case you were wondering...”

“Your turn,” he said. He flinched as he felt one of her hands slide down towards his belly, her furry fingers brushing his still erect member.

“Oh, so now you’re eager to hear my story? Why the change of heart?”

“Just get on with it,” he complained, his cheeks flushing as he heard her snicker from somewhere above him. Kofe rested her hand on his hip, tantalizingly close to his groin as she began her tale.

“I was a very curious kitten. I used to get myself into all kinds of trouble. Polars rarely have siblings, a breeding pair will usually have one child, then rear it until it can survive independently before they consider having another. The environment on Borealis was harsh, and parents invested a lot of time and resources in their offspring. For that reason, one of the first things Polar kittens learn is how to make friends. If you want to find someone to play with, then you have to wander around the village until you find another little fuzzball. That curiosity stayed with me until I came of age, and so did my best friend. Her name was Suki, she was a little younger than me, more slender. We shared a love of hot springs. I liked to lounge around in them all day, and she liked to relax after a hunt. She was kind of a tomboy, hell of a shot with a rifle.”

“I thought Borealans had a whole litter of kittens?” Miller asked.

“No, that’s just Equatorials. They’ll birth half a dozen of the little demons at once and just let them run rampant.”

“But if you have sex recreationally with lots of different partners,” Miller continued with a confused expression, “how do the females avoid getting pregnant? Do you have some form of birth control?”

“We’re seasonal breeders,” she explained. “We’re safe for most of the year, then when we’re in season, we just have to abstain for a little while if we don’t want a kitten. Am I to assume that human women are fertile all year round?”

Miller nodded, and Kofe seemed surprised by his response.

“Wow, that has to be inconvenient. Anyway, Suki was my best friend growing up. As you well know, Polars bathe communally.”

Of course, he wasn’t about to forget their encounter in the sauna’s shower any time soon.

“Me and Suki would find a secluded hot spring and help one another wash. It’s relaxing, it’s good for bonding, and it just makes cleaning all this fur a little easier. There was nothing sexual about it, at least not until we started to mature. We weren’t completely ignorant, sexuality is a big part of Polar culture after all, and we were at the age when we would be expected to start participating in that aspect of social life very soon. I had really filled out by that point, I had become a woman, and I began to notice that Suki had started to look at me differently. She always seemed flustered around me, nervous. Her eyes would linger on my body, and she seemed more hesitant when we bathed together, almost like she was afraid to touch me.”

“She was into you?”

“Oh yeah, she was crushing harder than I’ve ever seen,” Kofe laughed. “When it was my turn to wash her, she’d go all quiet and fidgety. It seems so obvious to me now, but at the time I didn’t think much of it. One day I got frustrated with her because she kept skirting my boobs when she was supposed to be washing me, and so I took both of her hands in mine and just planted them in there. They sank up to the wrist. You should have seen her expression, she looked like she was about to faint. Her hands moved differently, she wasn’t just washing me, she was kneading and squeezing. Nobody had ever touched me in that way before. It felt good, it was new and exciting. Suki just kind of ... flipped a switch in me, and suddenly I saw her in a completely new light.”

Kofe sighed, staring into the distance as she recalled the encounter. Miller listened intently as she began to relay the more bawdy details to him, her voice low and husky.

“It was like she was blowing off all of that pent-up frustration at once. She saw the look in my eyes, the unspoken invitation, and she just went for it. Before I knew what was happening, her tongue was in my mouth. Neither one of us had ever kissed someone before, so it was clumsy, messy. We didn’t know what we were doing, but we wanted to figure it out together.”

Kofe chuckled again, remembering a detail that she found immensely amusing.

“She kept apologizing,” she continued. “She would pause between kisses to mumble that she was sorry, as if she was forcing herself on me or something, or like she was doing something bad. I just took her hands and encouraged her to feel me up. She had wanted me for so long, the poor thing didn’t know what to do with herself, so I took the lead. I didn’t have any more experience than she did of course, but I was the only one of us who was even remotely coherent at that point. Her hands were all over me, grabbing my ass, my boobs and my thighs. All the while we kept kissing, she was so desperate, needy. All that I could think about was how cute it was, and how I wanted to make her happy.”

What must that have looked like? Miller knew from experience how long and dexterous Kofe’s tongue was, how deep her kisses were. What would it be like for two Polars to make out? An image of two slugs mating came to mind, their slimy, flexible bodies coiling around one another in a glistening spiral.

“There was so much bottled up tension, but we were both girls, we didn’t know what to do about it. Had one of us been a male it would have been easy, but we had to get a little more creative. Suki was just straddling my thigh and kind of ... grinding up and down on it as we made out. I guess it felt good to her, because she was really getting into it. At one point she broke off our kiss and just wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in the nape of my neck and humping my leg. I didn’t want to stop her, she looked so happy, so I just held her for a while.”

It was easy to imagine the young Polar grinding her hips against Kofe’s thigh. If it has been anywhere near as large and as plump as it was now, it would have been like fucking a furry pillow. Now he was considering doing the very same thing himself...

“She couldn’t get herself off. She was trying so hard, making these adorable little mewling sounds, but it just wasn’t getting the job done. Beyond a certain point, I had to stop her and snap her out of it. Her legs were so shaky, she could barely stand up, she was just leaning against me in the hot spring. I told her that we should try something else, that I wanted to help her feel good and that I wanted to kiss her down there. I led her over to the edge of the pool and had her sit on the rocks with her legs dangling into the water. Her thighs were trembling when I opened them, and I knew that it wasn’t because of the cold.”

Kofe’s hand roamed a little lower, Miller shivering as her fluffy fingers found his erection. This time she stroked it lightly, tormenting him with her silky fur as she ran her digits up and down his shaft. She hugged him tight with her other arm, holding him securely around the chest as her massive body pressed against him from behind like a living couch.

“This guy seems to like my story so far,” she cooed, feeling him twitch as she made slow circles on the head of his cock with the pad on her index finger. “You want to hear what happened next?”

He nodded, and she stopped her rubbing, leaving him aching as he gazed down at her poised finger.

“Nuh-uh,” she whispered, “you have to ask me properly...”

“I want to hear more,” he said, closing his eyes and leaning back against her voluptuous body as she resumed her slow teasing.

“I had a pretty good idea of what to do with her,” Kofe said. “I had touched myself before, of course. We had the same parts, and so I knew more or less how to please her. If it felt good to rub myself in one place, maybe licking her there would feel even better. I knelt between her legs and kept them open with my hands so that she couldn’t close them if she got shy. She was soaking wet, and not just because of the hot spring. It was thicker than the water, and it stuck to her fur in clumps. I had never seen a girl’s parts from that angle before, I had only seen my own. It was so pink and fleshy. I had this overpowering desire to kiss her, and so I did. Suki nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt my lips on her flower. I asked her if it felt good and she could barely formulate a reply, but she squeaked out a yes so I kept going. She tasted so good, sour, but the fact that it was coming from Suki just burned me up. It might seem weird to a human, but she was my best friend. I loved her in a way, not the same way that one loves a mate, but I still wanted to pleasure her.”

“I guess I can understand that,” Miller said, as transfixed now by her slow stroking as he was by her lurid tale.

“I started to lick her, but she stopped me, putting her hand on my head and telling me that it was too rough. I hadn’t realized that it would hurt, it takes a lot of practice for a Borealan to give good head without scratching up their partner. We figured out that I could use the smooth side of my tongue pretty quickly though, and she really liked that. After a couple of minutes, she was rocking her hips to and fro, grinding against my face. My fur was soaked with her juices, I looked kind of like you did earlier...”

He remembered the way that Kofe’s slimy emissions had hung from his chin in strands, a jolt of pleasure running through him as his alien partner took a tighter grip on his shaft. She enclosed it in a prison of fur, pumping slowly with her hand, her pace just fast enough to keep him wanting. He tried to thrust into her fist, but her hold on him was too tight.

“And when she came, well ... if we hadn’t been in such a secluded spot, I’m sure that someone would have come looking to see who was making all that noise. She closed her thighs around my head and took handfuls of my hair, wrapping her tail around me like a rope. Her whole body was shaking like she was having a seizure. She filled my mouth with her come, but I just kept going, I wanted her to feel that way for as long as possible. She was lying on her back in the snow by that point, just beyond the rim of the spring, and I was still waist deep in the water. It took her a few minutes to recover, she was panting like she had run a marathon, her eyes all out of focus. When she came to, she slid back into the water, and without so much as a word she got on her knees in front of me and pushed her face between my thighs.”

Kofe was pumping faster now, her pace increasing as her story grew ever more salacious. Miller could do little more than squirm in her grasp, the Polar pausing to kiss his neck and nibble at his ears as she whispered.

“Suki was so eager, like I was her Goddess and she was worshiping me. She wrapped her arms around my hips and took handfuls of my butt, burying her face between my legs. I was pretty chubby, even back then, and her head very nearly vanished. When I felt her tongue slide against me, I almost lost my balance. Borealans don’t hold a candle to humans when it comes to oral sex, for real, you blew my mind tonight. But it was my first time. It was all new, and Suki was so devoted. She moaned and purred the whole time, like I was the most wonderful thing that she had ever tasted. She was better with her tongue than I was too, she must have been secretly hoping that such an opportunity would present itself. Maybe she had been asking some of the older Polars for advice.”

“Good to know I’m taking home the gold,” Miller muttered, and she rewarded his comment with a punishing squeeze.

“Don’t get too cocky now. We’re gonna run that tongue through its paces before the night is through, see what it can do besides being snarky.”

“You’re in control now,” he replied, “but not half an hour ago I had you wrapped around my finger. Both literally and figuratively.”

“Keep it up, wiseguy, I’ve got tricks up my sleeve that will turn you into a mewling kitten.”

“The only one mewling around here was you.”

“Be quiet and let me finish my story. So there I was, Suki going down on me like her life depended on it. It didn’t take long for her to get me off, and then we kind of just floated around in the water for a while, cuddling and exploring each other. Suki seemed so contented, she had finally gotten what she most desired, and I was just glad to see her happy. We wanted to do more, but we just weren’t experienced enough, so we eventually decided to visit the longhouse that night and see if we couldn’t find someone to teach us.”

Miller could imagine what was coming next, and although their alien practices still seemed strange to him, he was still hanging on her every word.

“We stepped through the doors that night, after the sun had gone down. It was warm and dimly lit, the fires casting dancing shadows on the walls. The communal beds were shrouded in darkness, but we could see bodies shifting and moving, the occasional glimpse of white fur.”

“You’re really laying it on thick,” he grumbled, and she gave his ear a playful bite.

“We only just discovered television a few years ago, alright? Storytelling is an important custom for my people. So me and Suki looked around for a suitable bed. Polars breed so slowly that it’s quite rare for youths to visit the longhouse, let alone two nubile females. There were invitations, beckoning fingers and seductive stares, but we were looking for something specific. At the end of the hall, we came across a pile of furs that was occupied by two females. They were both full grown, as big as I am now, and at that point we must have been about seven feet. I was pretty short for my age in fact, Suki was a few inches taller.”

“Oh yeah, you’re tiny.”

“I’m just gonna sit on your face if you keep interrupting the story,” she complained.

“Oh no, anything but that,” he replied sarcastically. Kofe covered his mouth with her furry hand to shut him up, resuming her narration.

“We were a little bit apprehensive at first, but the older women were very understanding. They took us by the hands and invited us into their bed. The best way to teach any skill is first through demonstration, then practice, and so they proceeded to demonstrate. It was ... educational. We sat beside them on the furs and watched them for a while. They were so good at it, every movement and stroke like a choreographed dance, nothing like our clumsy fumbling. It didn’t take long before they got us involved. One took Suki, while the other guided me down onto the bed and lay me on my back. She talked to me the whole while, whispering to me and asking if I was comfortable, if I was enjoying it. Being touched by someone experienced was a whole new dimension of pleasure, and even though I didn’t share the same bond with her that I did with Suki, it was a pretty amazing experience. I could hear Suki beside me too, mewling not a foot away from me as her partner took her to new heights. Seeing her squirming around as the older female buried her face between her legs was just as exciting as having the same done to me.”

Miller mumbled something, and Kofe removed her hand from his mouth.

“What was she doing to you?”

“Oh, you want the sordid details, do you?” Kofe stroked his member with her fingers, laughing quietly to herself as he went silent again. He couldn’t take much more of her teasing, the salacious whispering and the slow handjob were taking their toll on him. He was leaking like a faucet, Kofe wetting her fur with the fluid and using it to make her palm slippery.

“She knew this trick,” Kofe sighed, leaning her head back as the memories came bubbling to the surface. “She could fold her tongue in on itself, like a slice of ham, so that the rough sides were facing inward. That way the outside was all smooth and soft, and she could lick me without it hurting. She’d push the whole thing inside me, like all the way in...”

Kofe trailed off, biting her lip as she remembered the sensation.

“It’s not quite as good as having a human on hand, but it was pretty impressive. Maybe one day I’ll take you back to the colony, and we’ll have a competition, see who can give the best head. I’ll be the judge of course...”

“I’m not really into sharing,” Miller replied, and she pouted.

“Come on, I saw how you reacted when you discovered what my tongue can do. Imagine how it would feel to have two Polars share you, to have them make out around your cock. It could be two girls if you’re not into boys, but you’d be missing out, I hear that boys give far better blowjobs.”

“Right now I’m having trouble handling even one Polar, never mind two.”

“Alright, we’ll shelve that idea for now. But believe me when I say that the whole colony would want a piece of you. Where was I? Oh yes. The older female ran me through my paces, showed me where to touch, where to lick and where to rub. It was amazing, like I was discovering all of these revelations about my own body. I must have come three or four times in the space of a couple of hours.”

“A couple of hours?” Miller exclaimed, “that’s quite a session for your first time.”

“What can I say? We were young, energetic, and above all curious. I wanted to memorize all of it, and of course, I didn’t want to the pleasure to stop. By the end of my ... let’s call it a crash course, I was ready for the main event. Me and Suki were both really out of it, drunk on euphoria in a way. After that many orgasms, it can be hard to keep your head on straight. We made love, and the two women watched, guiding us and giving us pointers where necessary. It was so much better than our first foray into sex, we were far better equipped to handle one another. It’s hard to remember exactly when, that whole night is such a blur, but past a certain point the two females joined in. I mostly just remember writhing bodies, hands and tongues exploring me inside and out, Suki pressed against me between two large bodies.”

“Polars have intense relationships,” Miller commented, “I can’t imagine having an experience like that with someone without it meaning something more.”

“She was my childhood friend, I wanted to make her happy. Imagine if you had grown up with a cute girl, staying firm friends all the way into adulthood. Now imagine that her most earnest wish was to spend just one night with you. Wouldn’t you do it? Wouldn’t you want to make her happy?”

“That’s not a very common scenario for humans, but ... I don’t know. Probably, yeah. I guess it’s a little like friends with benefits, only less casual.”

“The benefit is sex?” Kofe asked.

“Yeah,” he replied. “So ... there’s one thing that bothers me. If you’d do all of that with a friend, then what does that make us? Do you see me as a friend, or as something more?”

“You don’t need to feel jealous,” Kofe chuckled, “although it’s terribly cute. All of the people that I fooled around with, Suki and the other partners that I’ve had since, I left them all behind when I decided to leave the colony and come here. Do you think that I could have done that if I wanted them as mates?”

“I suppose not,” he conceded.

“And if you want us to be exclusive, then we’ll be exclusive. It’s not like I’m going to get bored of you, we’ve barely scratched the surface...” He felt her puffy lips crawl down his neck towards his shoulder, mouthing gently as his member throbbed in her hand. “Speaking of which, it feels like you’re ready for another round. I guess that means you liked my story...”

“For you, I’ve got at least two or three more rounds in me.”

“Well, aren’t you full of stamina. Should I lie down on my side again?”

“No, let’s try it like this.”

“Oh, face to face?” Kofe cooed, feigning surprise. “How romantic...”

She released him from her grasp, parting her furry thighs and letting him wriggle out from beneath her bust, turning to face her. She was sat on the mattress, leaning back against the headboard, her loins leaking in invitation. Apparently, he hadn’t been the only one who had been aroused by the story.

Kneeling between her legs on the bed, all he had to do was push forward, and their hips were almost exactly level. It was a position that was very comfortable for Kofe, her large size no longer hindering her in such a relaxed posture, and it meant that Miller could control the pace of their coupling this time.

She rested her hands on her knees, letting him take the lead, watching curiously as he pressed his swollen member against her wet fur. It was so hot, the syrupy residue from their previous encounter still seeping from her opening and sticking to her mound. There was something lurid about the idea of pushing his erection into her while she was still soaked in come and fluids, and he let his cock throb against her satin flesh for a few moments. She looked so sore, her thick labia gliding against his skin, already wet with who knew what. Her pink flesh called to him from within the tuft of white fur, irresistible, the way that it caught the light tantalizing him.

He took his member in his hand and pressed it against her entrance, the ring of muscle twitching around his glans like a pair of lips, resisting him. Kofe’s hanging chest wobbled as she took in a sharp breath, the viscous gunk that still coated her satin walls lubricating him, and he slid inside her with surprising ease. In a second he was pressed up against the roll of her belly, his balls slapping against her wet fur as he buried himself up to the base.

“Ah!” Kofe exclaimed, her eyelids fluttering as she gazed down at him with her feline eyes. “That felt good. I like this position ... you’re reaching all the right places.”

He took a moment to acclimatize himself, shivering as he felt the thick concoction seep around his shaft. It was like penetrating a textured tube full of warm glue. Immediately her muscular walls seized around him, enclosing his twitching length in a velvet prison. He rested his hands on her hips, his fingers sinking an inch deep into her plump body, and he took handfuls for leverage as he began to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.