The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 16: Overwhelming

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Overwhelming - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

With the help of his new attack drones the remaining zombies in the outer area were wiped out.

The A.I. drone that he sent to the train station took a whole three hours to clean the zombies there and return from its mission.

A notification appeared after the last zombie died on the train platform.

<Mission Complete! Returning to base.>

Looking at his status, killing zombies don’t have much gain on is experience bar anymore.

When he was waiting for the A.I. drone to return, he accessed the A.I. console.

He learned that he can task it on missions as well as form a task force with it in independent command.

He was intrigued by this feature. With the A.I. ability to go beyond his sphere of influence, he can send it anywhere he wants and attack anyone he wants.

Even when its beyond his range he can still communicate with it and either control it or give it new orders.


With the A.I. drone in command he attached the two other attack drone to its team. He equipped the A.I. drone with one of the grenade launcher and the two wing mates with the automatic rifles.

He then labelled the twelve zombie gorillas on the map and gave the A.I. its new mission.

He watched his attack group went on it’s seek and destroy task.

With the combined firepower of the three drones it didn’t take long for them to take down its first target.

He watched his EXP bar got halfway full.

With a shit eating grin, he rubbed his hands together, he’ll have some good gains with these gorillas today.


All in all he only gained three levels with the twelve gorillas he killed. He got nine extra skill points because of it.

He didn’t hesitate and added all of them directly to his “Attack Drone” skill.

Name: Adam Black Class: The Gamer Level: 13 Exp: 11490/30000

Skill: “Attack Drone” Level: 10 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous attack drone. Default weapon: Laser Blaster. User can change weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Attack Drone’s control panel. Can set unit to self- destruct.

Max unit: 10 Cooldown: 5 min.

<New skill unlocked>

Skill: “Spider Tank” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous Spider Tank. Default Primary weapon: Plasma Rail Gun. Secondary weapon: Pulse Laser. User can change secondary weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Spider Tank’s control panel. Can set unit to self-destruct.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 min.

Next Level: Max unit +1

“A tank? A fucking tank?”

He went out of the bunker then summoned his new toy.

The freaking thing doesn’t really look anything like a tank.

Picture an SUV but instead of the four wheels, this thing has 6 spider legs at the bottom.

There’s a long cannon on top of it and there’s also a swivel mount at the bottom with the pulse laser.

He immediately switch the A.I. from one of the attack drones to the spider tank.

He accessed the control panel for the tank then selected one of the houses 200 meters down the street.

He triggered the main cannon then watched as a very fast plasma ball streamed towards the target.

It took half a heartbeat for the house to be completely obliterated. It created a 50 meter crater where the house used to be.

His jaw dropped to the ground, such firepower in his hands.

“Holy crap such overwhelming firepower! Just imagine ten of these things. I can rule the wasteland with a bunch of these things.”

He immediately switched the A.I. from one of the attack drones to the spider tank.

This is technically a vehicle so it can accommodate up to two persons.

He put that knowledge aside for now. At least he didn’t need to walk all the way back to the house when he went home.

For the meantime he wants to make sure that the area is clear before going back.

He went back to the comfort of his bunker and tasks the A.I. to sweep inside the zoo.

The gorillas are the proof that there is danger here indeed. He wants to make sure that there will be no other threat here when he leave.

He attached the ten attack drones to the A.I.’s team. Then watched them leave on their new mission.

Thinking about his situation and his skills, there is no need for him to put himself in danger anymore. He can stay safe and comfortable in his base and simply send his minions away on missions.

He can really get use to this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.