The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 15: New Toys

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: New Toys - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

<Player reached level 10. New skill activated.>

Passive Skill: “Technomancer” Level: 1 (Max Level)

Skill: create a loyal Artificial Intelligence that supports the user. A.I. can merge to any summoned unit for better control.

“Holy shit, A.I. really? This is like a geek’s wet dream.”

“Well let’s find out what that is all about.”

He stretched his arms and summoned his newest toy.

“Attack Drone”

A flying disk suddenly appeared. He watched it as it flew 10 feet away.

He instictively opened his battle map and saw the attack drone in it, exactly 0 feet from where he is on the map.

He confirmed his suspicion. A new icon is showing on the left side of the map. The icon looks like a digital brain.

He tapped it then selected the attack drone in the map.

He saw that the attack drone symbol on the map changed color and the A.I. icon also turned blue.

He accessed the control panel for the attack drone then slotted one of the automatic rifle in it.

“Okay! Go out there and kill all the human zombie inside the outer area in the map.”

“Go!”

He watched as the drone speed up towards the nearest zombie. That zombie died within seconds, then he watched as the drone zoomed and switched to a different target.

This is so cool. Normally he needs to manually command the drones to make any attacks. Only the sentries have the auto attack feature when an enemy enters their range. However sentries are stationary.

Attack drones gives him more options. The attack drones allows him to use the drones longer in the battle field.

With his old drones once he attacks, the drone is gone. This new ones doesn’t need to self-destruct to kill a target. It can use its weapon first. With this, he can constantly maintain 10 drones in the field.

He can now dedicate his old drones for reconnaissance or for emergency backup.

He added three skill points towards the new “Attack Drones” skill.

He set the two attack drones on a patrol route in the outer areas.

He noted that during all this time, the A.I. attack drone have swept the southern part of his outer area and killed all of the zombies there.

A thought suddenly entered his mind.

“A.I. go to the train station three kilometers due west, it’s part of the area that we scouted on our way here. Kill all the zombies on the train platform then return to base.”

“Acknowledge!”

He watched as the attack drone with the A.I. diverted its route and headed towards the train station.

He was elated when the attack drone went beyond the 500 meter max range for his summons.

It seems that the A.I. can operate on its own beyond his sphere of influence.

While the drone is en route, he accessed his skill page and looked for the other new toy that he got.

Skill: “Bunker” Level: 1

Summon a permanent Bunker. Skill creates a permanent roofed shelter made of 5 inch steel. Bunker has a built in sentry for defence. Default weapon: Laser Blaster. User can change weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Bunker’s control panel.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Next level: Armor: Titanium. Sentry +1

“Okay so this is interesting.”

This should give me a safe place in case I’m exploring and cannot find any safe place to set for the night.

He made sure that the area outside is safe first then he went out the front door.

In the middle of the street he summoned the “Bunker”.

A 40 feet octagonal bunker materialized in front of him. There’s a turret on top of its dome shaped roof. The door mechanically opened when he stepped in front of it.

When he stepped inside, he was shocked to learn that it has power and it’s got its own air conditioning.

In the post apocalypse world, the electricity is long gone. So this luxury is indeed awesome.

He noticed that the wall around the bunker is covered with monitors and each monitor is showing the exact image outside like an actual window. In the middle there is a circular room and there’s a spartan bed inside.

With this bunker, his living arrangement suddenly brightens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.