The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 13: Factions

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Factions - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

When James told him about this world, he learned that aside from the remaining human population as a threat, zombies are the least weird and the lowest danger among the new creatures he can find.

He learned about the mutated humans, creatures straight out of the fantasy books. Human products of gene splicing from project Genesis. Ware people, nosferatus, giants, goblins and orcs just to name a few. Unfortunately, these side projects somehow got infected and were able to get out of the labs.

There were also mutated animals; these are once ordinary pets, zoo or possible wild animals that were bit by the zombies.

He learned about the 15 foot zombie gorilla that went on a rampage and destroyed 20 shelters before a bunch of mercenary groups banded and successfully hunt it.

He was told that there are areas that that are now well known for mutant territory.

They talked about the well-known human encampments and where are the current military strongholds.

In the area that Adam is in, there are three notable groups that he needs to be aware of.

The Red Skulls: The slaver group that operates in this territory. The leader is a former member of a biker gang. When the world went to shit and the law and order was thrown into the toilet, their old hobby of kidnapping and raping women in secret suddenly become an open business.

The Mafia: Yes, they are the mafia. The Gambino family is based in this area before the modern world ended. One of the remaining bosses was able to reorganize and create a para military structure after the catastrophe. Now the mafia is one of the major human forces that have power in this area. They are cruel and they are hard, but they have the most secure base.

The last group is a religious group.

The Sun God: The leader once a car salesman that turned into a pastor after the catastrophe. They worship the sun. They are the biggest group amongst the three. They have a small town in the north as their main base. They were able secure it with a 15 foot wall all around their territory. They also rebuilt a huge football arena into a cathedral. Once a year their members from different camps travel there as a pilgrimage. Rumor has it that they have epic orgy parties in there.

The Red Skulls and the Sun God are having minor war. It seems that the Skulls have been raiding the Sun God’s territories and taking their members as slaves.

The mafia is currently busy waging war against a group of mutants in their area. A few years ago, a mutant human killed the youngest daughter of the mafia boss. Since that time the mafia soldier’s called the Foot have been entering the mutant’s territory and hunts them down.


Adam’s location has a good distance from the three human groups. He is somehow in the area in between the Mafia and the Red Skulls, almost outside their sphere of influence. In fact, the slave girl (Eve) was supposed to be a gift from the Red Skull leader to one of the Mafia’s mini boss in the south.

Adam learned that his house is actually near a forest where a possible mutant animal resides. The green grove forest about 60 miles due west and was a big zoo before the catastrophe. His house is technically inside the slavers territory but they rarely venture into that area due to some sporadic mutant animal attacks.

So far, the only thing he encountered were slavers and zombies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.