The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 10: Eve

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Eve - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

James watched with a mixture of horror and happiness He along with his wife and son were living in this wasteland as scavengers. Last winter his son heard from a traveling merchant that this area is still untapped by other people and it’s a goldmine for useful items.

They took a gamble and decided to travel with the information.

They were traveling for the last three months moving from one survivor camp to another.

Two months ago his son met and married a girl from one of the camps. She along with her father and sister decided to come with them on their journey.

A week ago when they were passing through a long tunnel, this convoy entered the other end. They tried to hide but it seems that it’s useless since the lead vehicle already spotted them.

They tried to resist, but the slavers simply have better arms. He and his son along with the girl’s father tried to hold them off while the girls escape towards the other end of the tunnel. However, with the heavy machinegun on that SUV they didn’t have anywhere to hide.

He was the first one to get hit. He was covering his son’s retreat when his left leg was hit and he fell down. He then watched his son got shredded by the 50 caliber bullets.

He was so scared when the car he was hiding from git over run by the slaver. He watched as one of them hit him in the head with the butt of his rifle. Before he lost consciousness, he saw the car where the girl’s father was hiding blew up from one of the granade launchers.

He was actually surprised that they’d let him live. His left leg was patched up and he was in chains. His wife told him that the slavers have been raping the girls since they were captured.

Along with his wife and the girls there was also another girl in the cage with them.

He learned that the slavers came from Metropolis city. They’re transporting a slave as a gift to the leader of one of the major factions in the southern territory.

The girl is one of those people that were artificially created through technology.

Basically she is a clone, but not in a normal sense.

In this universe, humans were able unlock the human genome. They were able to grow a fully grown human from a vat. The project was called Genesis. The project gathered millions of DNA samples to customize the human body according to anyone’s specification.

Initially this project was used for married couple who are not able to have kids. But when the war between the west and the east continent broke out, project Genesis was used to mass produce elite soldiers.

They first used surrogate mothers and raised them the normal way. However since the war has raged on for almost 50 years, the number of soldiers that both sides eventually dwindles due to massive casualties.

Eventually they developed the technology to hasten the process and produce fully grown human in mere months instead of years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.