The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 8: Spoils of war

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Spoils of war - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

With the death of the two escaping slavers the remaining slavers in the camp totally lost all hope.

Watching their guys getting slaughtered one by one is truly demoralizing.

They can’t even fight back. As far as they know, their comrade’s head simply explode out of nowhere.

With the death screams of the two guys who tried to flee, they know that there is no escape.

One guy threw his weapon on the ground and held is hand up. Fear clearly showing in his eyes.

Once they saw that one of them already gave up the rest followed a few moments later. Throwing their weapons on the ground and putting their hands up as well.

Adam saw this through his drone’s eyes. However he still didn’t allow them to live.

There is no hatred between him and those slavers. However, for his safety he already decided the fate of all these people when he committed to do battle with them.

He cannot afford to let these people get help and come back to this place.

After waiting to gather six mode drones, he gave the order to execute the remaining slavers.

He felt the grim satisfaction when he saw the life-signs on the six of them die out.

It took the better part of an hour for the adrenaline rush that was pumping him earlier come down.

Now that all the slavers are dead, his attention now focused on the five people inside the slave truck.

He honestly didn’t know what to do with them.

When he was making his plans earlier he neglected to include these people in them.

He could not decide whether to set them free or kill them as well. As far as Adam is concerned this people could be savages.

He is not in any physical condition to overpower them.

He concluded that he’ll check them out first.

He also thought about the weapons that the slavers dropped.

He intends to take all of them and use them for his own protection.

He waited to complete the cooldown and made sure that he has all ten drones summoned.

He also placed four sentries around the perimeter of the three vehicles.

He set six of the drones 500 meters out on six separate directions. They’re hovering 100 meters up. This maximize the area that he can monitor. 100 meters up, each of the drones can monitor a one kilometer area below them.

He first went to the area where the second 5 man team died. They’re the ones closest to his house.

He was able to gather five automatic rifles and around 300 rounds of ammo. He was delighted to know that the slavers are using the same type of ammo for all of their rifles.

This also solidified Adam’s theory that there’s a bigger group behind these people.

He also took five various kinds of bladed weapon.

He threw the kitchen knife and exchanged it with a tomahawk. He got it from one of the dead bodies. It also came with a carrier that he can attach to his belt.

One of the slavers is wearing some kind of armor.

“Observe”

Item: A4 Kinetic Armor

Standard NATO armor for Ground Infantry, can resist small arms fire.

He also selected one of the rifles as his primary weapon.

The moment that he equipped the rifle a prompt appeared in front of him.

“New passive skill activated.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.