The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 7: Drone tactics

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Drone tactics - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam spent a good part of an hour to formulate a plan.

First he tasked a drone to do a reconnaissance route through the slavers haphazard camp.

One of the options in his drone control system is the area map. The drones with the visual they gathered can generate a real time map of the area. Then he can set way points on the map or label an area.

He noted the position of the SUV and the gunner on top. He also marked where the perimeter guards are located. He also highlighted the commander.

He dedicated one of the drones to act as his eye. Its currently hovering 30 meters above the area and is on infrared mode. This way he can see a red dot for every living creature and their location.

He noticed earlier that the range of his drones seems to be longer too. With the “Drone” skill at level 6, Its max range seems to be able to be reached.

Killing the five man team is his first priority. At the moment this group poses the most danger to Adam.

From his earlier reconnaissance; aside from the heavy machinegun on top of the SUV, he noticed that this group have the most powerful firearms in the group.

He observed that whenever they go into the house they leave two people outside and only three of them goes in. So he waited for them to finish the current house and set his drones in position on the next likely house they’re going to target.

Adam watched as they deposited their loot into the 3rd truck then went to the house that he setup.

As expected one of them stood guard at the front door then the rest circled over to the back door. Another guy stayed to guard the door while the rest went in.

He watched them do this same routine for the last hour, so he set his ambush accordingly.

He positioned the 3 drones inside the house in a way that they can all act at the same time and kill their three targets simultaneously. Killing the two outside would not be a big problem.

Once everything is set, he commanded the drones to execute the mission.

Adam is roughly 40 meters from the house they were in but he can still clearly hear the blast.

The confirmation that he succeeded was the notification window in front of him.

“Player level up!”

“Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.”

“Player level up!”

“Congratulations 3 skill points awarded.”

He opened his player status window.

Name: Adam Black Class: The Gamer Level: 4 Experience: 185/400

“Wow, leveling twice for killing 5 slavers, good deal.”

He quickly tried to add the 6 skill points to “Drones”.

However when the skill reached level 10 the skill indicator says “Skill Level Max”.

Skill: “Drone” Level: 10 (Max Level)

Summon and command a permanent autonomous drone, can set unit to self-destruct.

Max unit: 10 Cooldown: 5 min.

He was disappointed that this awesome skill can only be upgraded up to this high. So he is only limited to 10 drones. He really needs to rethink his strategy.

Before he can think further about this limitation another prompt appeared.

“New skill unlocked”

Skill: “Sentry” Level: 1

Summon a permanent Sentry. Default weapon: Laser Blaster. User can change weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Sentry’s control panel, Can set unit to self-destruct.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Next level: Max unit +1

“This is awesome!”

However, he doesn’t have the time to play with it yet. So he simply summoned one right outside his room. Just in case someone was able to get this far the sentry outside his room should give him some assistance and forewarning

He watched the camp from his surveillance drone and noticed that they didn’t react right away. They only started moving around five minutes after the explosions.

By that point the cooldown for the Drone skill is done.

He summoned one then quickly commanded it to target the one on the map labelled as commander.

He watched the video feed from that drone as it homed onto its target.

In less than a minute, the drone already travelled the 260 meters from his house to its target.

Adam heard the faint sound of the explosion.

This is when everything in the camp went crazy. He watched as the slavers who were responsible with the perimeter security started firing randomly outside the camp.

This initially rattled Adam, concerned that he might be hit by a random bullet. However, after a few minutes he realized that he’s pretty safe from this distance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.