The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 1: Game Over!

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Game Over! - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“ADAM!”

“WHAT?”

“Your mom and I are going out to eat, you sure you don’t wanna come?”

“Yes dad, I’m in a middle of a quest. This is very important.”

His dad gave a resigned shrug then closed the front door while shaking his head. They already gave up on convincing their son to live a better life. After finishing college Adam gave up on everything and just stays in his room and plays computer games.

Adam is the picture perfect description of a neet. He is a bum, a good for nothing son still living in his parent’s house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all day in front of his computer playing video games.

Well their family is well off anyways. Not filthy rich but with the money they currently own he can really afford it and there’s no need to work.

They live in a 3 floor house located in a plush middle class neighborhood. Due to Adam being spoiled by his parents he gets to have the room in the top floor. Since he is a recluse, his only interaction to the outside world is through his window. He setup his top of the line and very expensive computer system right beside that window. Whenever the urge to see the outside world hits him, he’ll just glance outside for a few minutes before focusing on his computer again.

On this particular day, a huge storm seems to come out of nowhere. It was bright and sunny one moment then dark and windy the next. An hour later loud thunder claps and gale force winds ravaged the city.

Adam being a gamer that he is and with the audio volume on his headset set to max he is totally ignored what’s happening outside.

There are an infinite number of universes, separated by a thin layer of god particles. These multitudes of universes go through the strands of time, one direction and always moving. Once in a while, a phenomenon of miraculous proportions happens.

Unknown to Adam, this day happens to be the day when two of the infinite dimensions align.

A violent lightning strike hits directly above Adam’s house, as if guided by fate it hits right at his window and strikes his computer system.

22nd century technology is not the same as it was back in 2018. Full virtual drive immersion has been developed by Japan and is now widely used for home entertainment and player based games.

Adam is currently hooked up to his VR module. A small needle is plugged to the back of his neck.

When the lightning struck his equipment, it travelled through the module into the needle and was directly circuited to his brain.

Adam at the age of 30, technically in this universe, died on the spot.

A big notification on the screen says:

GAME OVER!

Author’s note:

My sincerest thanks to Rexford for volunteering his time and effort to make this story more bearable to the readers. It’s a long time coming and I do admit my weakness from the start. Spellings and grammars are really beyond me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.