Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 45

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The evening finds them swimming in the lake when the sun begins to set. Zaria has lost her top and bottoms and Ray never had anything on to begin with. She is in his arms above water and he inside her depths, her legs wrapped around him, below the water. As they kissed, he slowly works his length in and out of her.

“It’s getting cold, Daddy,” she gripes. “Let’s move to the hot tub.”

Ray reluctantly pulls himself from her and she stands, her toes digging into the muddy lake bottom. Ray takes her hand and they stride out of the water together and head for the house. On the way they stop, grab a hose and clean the dirt from their feet before getting into the tub.

“Oh shit, this is perfect,” Zaria says, descending into the warm water.

Ray reaches for the controls and turns on the pump. The jets come to life and begin to churn the water. Small lights rim the wall of the tub, providing the perfect illumination while the sun fades from the horizon. Zaria throws her upper body over the side, leaning down and exposing her ass and pussy to the man she loves.

“Where are you going?” he asks.

The girl straightens up and then sits back in the water. In her hands is a bottle of wine and two glasses, her breasts barely covered in the bubbling cauldron. She hands the bottle to Ray. “Open this, Daddy.” He takes the bottle and does as commanded. “We’re celebrating!”

“And what are we celebrating?” he asks, pouring them each a glass, unsure where this is going.

“We’ve been living together as a couple for ten days now. Ten perfect days with my sexy father and no one else around,” she says, drawing from her glass. Then she reaches in and kisses Ray, sharing her wine in their kiss.

The man brings his arms around her, pulling her in close and deepening the kiss. “Yes, it has been perfect. And it’s too bad that it has to end.”

Zaria takes the bottle and glasses, setting them on a shelf in the corner of the hot tub. Then she returns to her father’s embrace. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She can feel his hardness petting her nether lips while she kisses him deeply again. Then she is looking deep into his eyes. “What if it doesn’t have to end?”

“What do you mean?” he asks. “Your mother will be home in a couple of days and we have to pick her up from the airport.”

“I know, Daddy, but I want more,” she claims.

“I do too, baby girl, but...” he never gets to finish the sentence as Zaria kisses him again.

“Daddy...” she begins, gathering up the courage she needs. “Yesenia and I think we have a plan that would allow us to continue to have fun with you and her dad after graduation.”

“What ... what do you mean?” he asks, intrigued yet worried.

“Well, Yesenia and her dad are looking for a place to live after graduation,” she says, trying to keep the hesitation from her voice. “We were thinking that I could live there too. You and Yesenia’s dad can visit anytime you want. And, since Yesenia and I both know what is going on, if you wanted to play or even stay the night, it would be fine.”

While the girl continues to speak, Ray’s thoughts immediately go to his encounter with Yesenia. That slut! She’s going to rig it so that I can fuck her there too!

“ ... and we can have babies there too,” she finishes.

Ray comes spiraling back to reality. “I’m sorry, Zaria. What did you just say?”

“Well Daddy...” she almost loses all that courage she has built up. “Yesenia wants to have her daddy’s baby.”

“Seriously?” the word just sputters out.

“Of course, Daddy,” she answers like it’s no big deal. “That’s why she’s sleeping around a lot at school. When she gets pregnant, her mom will think it’s just from some random hookup. She’ll never know that it’s her and her dad’s baby.”

“And Yesenia’s father is okay with this?” He has to ask, because it sounds too good to be true.

“Of course he is!” she cries out, sounding like it should already be something that is understood. “They love each other just like you and I love each other.” Then she kisses her father before he can say anything contrary. “And Daddy?”

“What Zaria?” he says in a sigh.

“I want to have your baby too,” she answers with a golden smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.