Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 44

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria is finishing up the breakfast dishes. Ray is outside in the backyard working. She pours him a cup of coffee and heads out the door, finding Ray off to the side of the house on the patio outside the master bedroom. He has the cover off an old hot tub and is busy working inside it.

“What are you doing, babe?” Zaria asks, handing the man his coffee. She bends over the edge of the dried-out tub and kisses him.

“Well, this tub’s actually still usable,” he begins to explain. “It just needs a little work and some water. I know how cold it is in the lake so I thought I’d get it filled and heated. That way, when we get out of the lake, we can jump right in her to warm up.”

“Sounds perfect,” she agrees, leaning in again and kissing him again, but this time with a little more seduction.

“Mmm,” he groans. “Thanks hun, but you got to leave me alone or it’s not going to get finished.”

Zaria gives him a pouty look, getting up and walking over to the sliding glass door of the bedroom. Ray watches her apple bottom wander off in her barely there bikini. “Okay Daddy, you win,” she whines. “I’m going to do some laundry, but I’ll expect some attention later.” She disappears into the house and Ray takes a swig of his coffee before returning to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.