Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 43

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next several days are heaven for the Ish. She and Ray live like newlyweds—teasing, playing and being in love. It seems like they have sex everywhere—the shower, the kitchen, the lakeshore or just all over the house. They even take the boat out on the lake to fish and Zaria ends up rocking the boat and her father’s world.

But Zaria knows that time is running out. There are only a few days left and she has yet to tell the man of the plan. She has delayed up to now so that Ray can get comfortable with the idea of them living together as a couple, and it is working. He no longer bristles when she calls him by name, yet he still reacts whenever she turns on the daddy charm. He seems totally at ease now and they haven’t spent a moment apart since they arrived. Zaria has also held off telling him of the plan out of fear that he would react negatively and end their vacation early. Yet with only a few days left, she knows that it is now or never. At least this way, no matter what his reaction, they will have had a few days before her mother returns home to deal with it ... just the two of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.