Lustful Vice
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They arrive at the lakeside cabin by late afternoon. Zaria seems beside herself with glee, filling the cupboards with groceries. Ray takes their suitcases to the master bedroom and then removes the dust covers placed over the furniture throughout the cabin. He ponders playing house with his daughter over the next couple of weeks with a little uncertainty. The last three years have been wonderful. He loves being with her and hates knowing that she is fucking other guys while she is away at college. But another part of him knows that eventually she will fall in love with some guy and they will lose the closeness that he has come to enjoy with her.

Playing house and pretending they are a married couple comes with some risks too. He fears that her eventual departure from what they now share might be made difficult by this house play, yet the thought of having her willingly all to himself for the next two week is overwhelmingly hedonistic and exciting. When he finishes folding the last of the dust covers, Zaria approaches from behind and puts her arms around him.

“Oh, Ray,” she coos. “I’m so excited about this. I have been dreaming of this since you told me that Mom was going to be away and we were going to be here alone. I love you so much, Daddy.”

Ray turns to face her, and as she moves her arms up around his neck, he places his arms around her waist. “I love you too.”

The girl leans in and Rays kisses her. His tongue probes her and she eagerly responds in kind. When their kiss deepens, his hands cup her ass, crushing her pelvis against his firming member. Zaria, feeling his bulge pressing into her, her chest mashing into his, sighs in his open mouth. Their kisses continue for several minutes, but ultimately it is Zaria who disengages.

“There’ll be plenty of time for that mister, but for now I need to unpack and get dinner started,” she says. “Then I want to go for a walk along the lake. Maybe we can build a fire and watch the sun set. Can you collect some firewood for that while I get things settled in here?”

“Sure,” Ray says somewhat dejectedly, turning and heading for the door.

“And for dinner tonight, I’m going to heat some meat and cut up some veggie for tacos,” she calls out to him.

She goes to the master bedroom, grabs some sheets and blankets and makes the bed. The entire time she is smiling to herself, knowing that this will be their bed for the next two weeks. They have been coming to this cabin since she was a kid, but her bedroom was always down the hall. She remembers times when Yesenia would come along and the two of them would play, swim together in the lake and share her room. Now though, the cabin takes on a whole new tone. It is almost like she and her father are on their honeymoon and she is going to make every night in this bed count—starting with tonight.

Zaria opens her suitcase and hangs her clothes in the closet. She has a variety of shorts and tops. She brought several pairs of panties and a bikini as well. She also brought a selection of lingerie to entice her father with, and these she hangs in the closet. One piece of lingerie in particular is for tonight and this she leaves readily available. Yesenia had suggested that she purchase a set that one would typically be worn on one’s wedding night. They spent hours in stores before finding the perfect combination of naughty and nice and she just cannot wait to wear it for Ray.

When she finishes unpacking, Zaria goes to the kitchen and begins preparing dinner. Soon Ray returns from outside to the smell of spices hanging in the air. She meets him when he crosses from the great room toward the kitchen. “Diner’s almost ready, hum.” She says, handing him a beer and kissing him on the cheek. “Why don’t you just sit in front of the television and relax.”

Ray needs little encouragement. The three hour six hour drive up here had left him a little weary. He kisses his daughter’s lips and retreats to his lounge chair, firing up the television. Zaria returns to the kitchen while sounds of commercials pervade the air. She prepares their plates before joining him for dinner in the great room. After dinner, she quickly dispatches the dishes and returns to her father just as the sun is hanging low. They head out to the lake shore to watch the sunset. Zaria holds Ray’s hand along the walk and playfully teases him. And when the last rays of light reflect off the waves and fall upon them, Zaria notices an early evening star.

“Star light, star bright...”she begins.

“What did you wish for?” Ray asks.

“Silly daddy,” she says. “If I tell you, it won’t come true.”

Ray takes his daughter in his arms. “Well, I hope your wishes come true.” And then he kisses her.

He starts the fire and they lay out on a blanket together in the evening twilight. They kiss and explore one another with caresses while more and more stars become the voyeur to their consorting.

“I have to use the bathroom,” Zaria suddenly says, climbing to her feet.

“Hurry back,” he murmurs.

Zaria heads to the cabin with no plans to return. Upon entering the master bedroom, she quickly strips and dresses in her wedding night lingerie. While she freshens up her makeup and perfume, Ray begins to wonder what is taking her so long. He eventually gets up himself and heads into the house.

“Zaria?” he calls out. “You’ve been gone for almost ten minutes. Are you okay?”

“In here, Ray,” she calls back quickly.

Ray opens the bedroom door. The room is lit by candlelight, the bed turned down and ready. Zaria stands across the room wearing a strapless, white lace bra and thong with small silk bows accenting the tied straps at her hips, a white garter and stockings and a shear white robe closed in front by a silk tie. Four inch white strappy heals adorns her feet. Her auburn hair drapes off her shoulder. Ray is awe struck.

“Do you like it, Ray?” she asks. “I think it is the perfect start for our honeymoon.”

Ray doesn’t say a word but crosses the room to take his bride into his arms. Zaria’s nails rake the nape of his neck when he kisses her longingly and deeply. She moans hen his hands untie her robe to caress her lace covered breasts. He is intoxicated by her scent and it brings his lips to her neck. Her hand presses him to her and the man plies her flesh with soft, wet kisses. Zaria reaches down to find his hardness to stroke him through his pants.

The girl gently disengages and lowers herself to the floor in front of him. She stares up into his eyes, biting her lower lip in anticipation while she loosens his belt and lowers his zipper. Then she reaches up and drags his pants to his ankles, his rigid prick popping into view. She grabs his member and strokes the length, up and down, again and again. Each time her thumb kneads the head until a small drop of dew glistens from his slit. She locks her gaze to his and extends her tongue to retrieve the absconding droplet. Briefly, Zaria closes her eyes, rolling her tongue around her upper lip before retreating so that she can savor the taste.

She opens her eyes to meet her father’s adoring gaze once more. Then giving him a sultry look, she kisses the tip, lips parting ever so slightly. With the next kiss, she allows her teeth to graze his soft cockhead. And as she departs, her mouth muscle slowly traverses his slit. With each kiss, the girl takes more of him into her mouth until it all disappears inside. Slowly moving his length in and out of her mouth, Ray can feel her tongue at work at the underside of his cockhead. She reaches up and cups his balls, holding his warmth and manipulating it like a set of Chinese Baoding balls.

Taking the steely prick from his mouth, Zaria runs her open lips along the shaft in warm, moist kisses. She continues to gently stroke him while kissing and upon reaching his balls, she takes each orb in turn into her mouth, cosseting them and massaging them with her tongue. Her rousing completed, she slowly runs her tongue along the underside of his length until reaching his precum covered tip and once again she takes him inside her. She takes him once again from her mouth, her saliva following in a thread which she spreads along his shaft to lubricate him. Zaria returns Ray’s cock to her mouth and picks up the pace, stroking him deeply in and out of her while applying suction to his head. Her tongue works the underside of him furiously while her other hand resumes playing with his balls.

The girl can feel him meeting each of her strokes with one of his own. She can feel the trembling in his thighs and the weakness in his knees. Suddenly, he throws back his head and arches his back, driving himself deep into his daughter’s throat. His throat erupts with a sound that sounds like thunder and the first hot rope of cum fills the girl’s throat. Zaria strokes and sucks and teases him with her tongue and Ray responds with a second and then a third hot release of his seed. When his release begins to subside, Zaria keeps at him with her stroking and sucking until he has no more to give. And when he is finally done, Zaria removes him from her mouth and applies soft, loving kisses to his prick. Upon returning to reality, Ray watches his daughter cleansing him. She rubs the tip of his semi-erect manhood across her cum covered lips, and with one final kiss, she releases him.

Zaria stands to Ray’s warm and thankful embrace. He kisses her and she him, sharing the taste of his muck. He peels her robe off her shoulders and it falls to the floor. Then he directs his young Ish lover to the bed where she lies there looking up at him with anticipation and watching him strip off his remaining clothes. Then the man is crawling into the bed to lay beside her. Zaria quickly nestles into his embrace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.