Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Ray arrives, the girls are ready. Zaria is dressed in a miniskirt. Her muslin top hangs off her shoulders showing off the crease of her collar bone, the purple straps of her bra and then it swoops down in front to reveal just a hint of cleavage. The lower end of the top is ragged and leaves her diamond adorned belly button exposed. She wears bog hoop earrings at the base of her ears, while the rest are adorned with golden studs. Her hair drapes to one side, the end caressing her breast. Her feet support sandals with laces that come up over her toned calves. Yesenia is dressed more simply in a pair of shorts that do nothing to hide her ass or her crotch. Her halter top bares more than an ample share of her cleavage.

When Ray comes through the door, both girls embrace him for a big hug.

“Daddy!” Zaria cries out.

“Hey,” he says to her and then he looks to the other. “Hi, Yesenia.”

“Hello, sir,” she says.

Ray reddens slightly. “It’s Ray. I think you can call me Ray now.”

“Thanks, Ray,” she says, rolling his name so lovingly off the tip of her tongue.

“Oh, I’m so happy to see you, Daddy,” Zaria says embracing the man again and giving him a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Me too,” he says. “Are you two hungry?”

“More than you know,” Yesenia says mischievously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.