Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday night comes and Yesenia helps Zaria get ready.

“Fuck, you look hot!” Zaria exclaims.

Yesenia looks over her best friend’s shoulder and into the mirror containing both their reflections. “No, we’re both fucking hot!” Then she steps away to her bedside table and retrieves several foil packets. “Here, stick a few in your purse.”

“You don’t fuck without a condom?” Zaria asks, sounding confused.

“Hell no,” Yesenia replies with a frown. “That is only for my dad. I sure as hell don’t want to get pregnant by some random guy.” Then she shrugs. “Besides, there is no telling where they have been or who they have fucked. And another thing; if we are going to fuck anybody, we do it here.”

“You mean like an orgy?” Zaria asks.

“No, nothing like that ... well, maybe...” Yesenia answers, reflecting on the possibility. “Just bring your date back here. It’s safer than going to his room. Besides, you can just kick him to the curb when you’re done with him and you get to sleep in your own bed. There’s none of that getting up and being all awkward shit, finding your clothes and saying goodbye.”

The thought of fucking some random guy and not her father both depresses and excites Zaria. She reminds herself that if Ray wants to push her away then she will have to show him what he is losing. She takes one last look at herself in the mirror. Her auburn hair hangs down over one side of her head, showing off the shaved side and one long ear. She is wearing a gray silk blouse with loose-fitting sleeves. The front has only a single button and is designed to drape the edge of the black lace bra pushing up her cleavage to expose her diamond clad navel. Yesenia has lent her a black miniskirt that barely covers her ass. She will need to pull it down repeatedly throughout the night, lest her garter straps show. She is also wearing black stockings with a seam up the back that accentuates her muscular legs. Her fuck me shoes, that she had bought for Ray, completes her ensemble. A line of earrings run along her lengthy ears, framing her cherry red lips. “You’re fucking right, we’re so fucking hot!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.