Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria wakes to the smell and sounds of sizzling bacon. In her morning haze she rolls over and reaches for her father, but of course he is gone. She then reaches down and touches herself. The slime of Ray’s cum still covers her folds. She smiles to herself. Daddy’s cum. Hmm, Daddy’s baby. Her mind races with the thought that even now millions of his little egg seekers are swimming in her womb, fighting for the chance to fertilize her one, single egg. Maybe it’s already happened. Maybe his baby is already growing inside me. She slides across the silk sheets and rolls out of bed. Her pussy aches from the previous night’s activities and a dried crust of cum, Ray’s cum, sticks to her inner thighs. She calls out, “Daddy?”

“Breakfast will be ready in a few,” he quickly calls back.

Zaria loves it when he cooks. “Okay. I’m going to hop in the shower. I’ll be right there.” She looks at her father’s bathroom and turns away. She thinks about showering in there, but ultimately decides to use hers—that is where all her stuff is anyway. Once there, she turns on the shower and lets the water get warm.

Reaching to her bedside table, the girl pulls out her phone. A missed call and two texts from Yesenia beckon her, but her best friend can wait a little longer. Slipping back into the bathroom, she shoves a toothbrush in her mouth. Looking over at her calendar where she has been keeping track of her ovulations, she notices that it isn’t for another few days. It may not happen now, but at least we can still play. She places the brush on the sink and steps into the hot shower, lathering herself up with body wash.

Zaria pays special attention to her breasts before letting her hand drift southward. She lathers her thighs and the sticky evidence of her fun with her father washes away. There’s more where that came from. She smiles to herself. And it’s all mine! None of it for poor old Mom. Her lips form a pout as she completes the thought. Suds from the body wash spreads along her nether lips, and Zaria uses her fingers to cleanse them as well. Then she uses her digits to stroke her clit. And as the world around her washes away, the Ish’s breathing becomes deeper while images of her father fucking her from behind take center stage in her mind. When her orgasm approaches, those visions of his her turns to pounding her while she looks up into his eyes, begging him to cum in her. The very thought sends her right over the edge. Her fingers work furiously and her knees wobble as she gives in to her ecstasy.

Hot water pours over her while she recovers. Ray’s voice beckons her in the distance, an expanse that seems like miles away. “Zaria, are you coming? Breakfast is going to get cold.”

“Yes, Daddy,” She answers, turning off the water and grabbing a towel. “I’m just getting out of the shower. I’ll be right there.” She smiles at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She has always been his baby girl, but now she is much more than that now. Now she is his lover as well. The girl goes into her bedroom and puts on a little pink lace pair of panties and a short pink silk robe. She quickly brushes out her hair, which is easy since the sides are shaved, and adds some pink lips gloss to her lips. A spritz of perfume follows and then she is off.

She enters the kitchen to find Ray sitting at the table. Walking over, Zaria places her arms around the man, giving him a soft, wet kiss. “Good morning, Daddy.”

“Morning,” he replies. “I cleaned up the living room.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Zaria says, taking her seat as well as a sip of orange juice from the glass on her side of the table.

“After breakfast I need to shower,” Ray informs her. “Then I’m going to drive you back to school.”

“Really?” The Ish looks at her father with a pout.

“Yes. As much as I love having you here and playing house, you have to get back to school,” Ray reminds her. “you’ve already missed yesterday and today will be a loss as well. We will have lots more fun, but it absolutely cannot interfere with your school or my work. Besides, if you start skipping school to spend time with me, your mother will become suspicious.”

“I suppose so,” the girl whines.

“And another thing...” Ray frowns. “I know you’re not on the pill, so that is something that we need to correct.”

“I don’t want to take the pill, Daddy,” she protests. “Yesenia said that she got nauseous when she started taking them. I’ve never had sex with anyone else and I only want to have sex with you.”

“Zaria, we can’t keep relying on chance,” the man explains, hoping that she will see the wisdom of his words. “You’ll end up knocked up and then everything will change. No babies for you until you graduate and find a nice guy. If you don’t get on the pill then I will have to start using condoms.”

“But I already have found a nice guy,” the Ish says with a sly grin. She gets up and slips back over to Ray and sits in his lap, then kisses him. “Plus, I just love it when you cum in me, Daddy. I don’t want you to wear condoms. I want to feel your cum squirting inside me.” She feels Ray harden against her ass while she pleads her case.

“We’ll see what we can do then,” he tells her.

“Okay, Daddy,” Zaria says, getting up from his lap. She begins clearing the table of the dishes. “After I finish the dishes, I’ll put the old sheet back on your bed.

“Good girl,” he says with a lopsided grin. “I don’t know how I would explain that to your mother.” The man kisses his daughter on the forehead and heads to his room for a shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.