Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning, Zaria bounds out of bed. She heard her mother leave earlier and figures that she might fuck her father early, convincing him to stay home and play. But upon reaching his room, it is obvious that he has let already as well.

She crawls into his bed—their bed, at least for the next few days—and snuggles under the blanket that still holds the last remnants of his body heat. She smells his pillow and moistens at the whiff of his cologne that it harbors. From down the hall Zaria hears the ding of her phone. “Yesenia,” she mutters to herself. She tries to ignore it but it rings repeatedly. Reluctantly, the Ish abandons the comfort of her father’s bed and heads to her room.

Where are you? You didn’t show up back at school. The message is indeed from her best friend.

Getting in the shower, Zaria replies. My mom is gone for the week so I’m staying home for a few days.

Her phone rings. The screen lights up with a picture of Yesenia. “My mom left this morning,” she says, answering it.

“What the fuck!” Yesenia almost shouts from the other side. “Why ain’t you fucking your dad?”

“I tried, but I couldn’t convince him to take the day off,” Zaria explains, feeling herself redden a little.

“You’re not trying hard enough,” her friend reprimands. “You have to get that shit buttoned down tonight.”

“I intend to,” Zaria says, feeling a wave of domination coming over her.

Throughout the rest of the day Zaria periodically sends texts to her father. She uses words with double meanings to pique his interests since he had already warned her about being caught by her mother.

Wait until you see what you’ll be eating to dessert, she sends.

I can’t wait. Really looking forward to something tasty, is his reply.

About two hours before Ray returns home, Zaria sets her plan into motion. She melts some dark chocolate and dips some strawberries. She locates a bottle of wine. She puts the strawberries, wine and two glasses in the living room near the couch. Smelling her mother while fucking her father is something that Zaria does not want, so she strips the bed and makes it with silk sheets she finds in the hall closet. Ray bought them for her mother a few years back, but the woman hated them. The girl remembers overhearing her mother tell Ray that she felt like a slut when they slept on them. The Ish smiles to herself. Being a little slutty is exactly what will make Daddy fuck me. Ray’s gift to her mother will now be Zaria’s.

The girl showers and shaves her legs and cunt, making everything smooth just the way her father likes it. While showering, she plays with herself, inserting two fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with the other. She washes and then fingers her backdoor, hoping that Ray may turn his attentions there at some point. She blow dries her hair, leaving it long and wispy. She puts on light eyeshadow with soft red lipstick. Once again, Zaria strategically places her perfume to entice the man to all the places she wishes to be kissed. She puts on a purple thong before going to her father’s closet to select a button down white shirt. This shirt, the Ish rolls the sleeves slightly to the middle of her forearm and buttons just one button—the one above her belly button—leaving the rest undone to expose her cleavage, belly button and nether areas. Several weeks ago, the girl had convinced Ray to let her get her belly button pierced and she now sports three small diamonds hanging from a silver chain that are his gift to her.

Zaria looks at herself in the mirror. She exudes sex. Then she checks the time. Perfect! He should be here any minute.

Heading downstairs to the living room, Zaria opens the wine and pours two glasses. Then she lights some candles that she has spread around the room. And right as she finishes, she hears the garage door and Ray’s car drive in. A couple of minutes later, the door to the kitchen opens.

“Zaria?”

“I’m in here, Daddy.”

When Ray rounds the corner coming into the room, his eyes widen. “Wow!” And this is all he can manage to say.

Zaria is propped on the couch, her shapely legs tucked under her. Her hair is draped over one shoulder, her nearly bare scalp showing off her sexy, elf-like ear. Her father’s shirt is creeping up her thigh, giving just a hint of the thong beneath. Her one breast is bared and visible, her nipples almost completely exposed. On the coffee table in front of her is a platter with several chocolate dipped strawberries and she holds a glass of wine in each hand. Zaria smiles up lovingly as Ray approaches and hands him a glass.

The man sits next to his daughter. She looks seductively into his eyes and draws from her wine glass. He too samples his, his eyes taking in her lovely form. Zaria reaches up and takes his glass to place it next to hers on the table in front of them. Then she returns to him and places her arms around his neck, drawing him in for a kiss. She reaches into his pocket and extracts his phone. Pressing the volume down button, Zaria greatly reduces the chance of them being interrupted by a phone call from her mother. She places it on the table and then looks into her father’s eyes, her lips mere inches from his, and she softly says, “This week there will be no interruptions by Mom. I am the only woman in your life and you are mine and mine alone.” And with that, she kisses him again, deeply, passionately and wantonly.

Ray surrenders and enjoys her lust. He cups her jawline, fingers entwining the hair at the nape of her neck while he consumes her and she him. Then the man is disengaging from her kisses, catching the scent she has placed behind her ear. He kisses her there, soft pecks, moist against the flesh. His hand finds her breast and cups it, kneads her. He unbuttons the last button of his shirt and places his warm palm to the skin of her globe, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.