Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ray comes to her room to tuck Zaria in. “Mom is leaving next week, in the morning, right?”

“Yes,” Ray confirms. “But she is going to be back before you get home next weekend.”

“Then I think we should take a sick day,” she suggests. “You can stay home from work and I can stay here rather than return to school and we can play all day.”

“As much fun as that sounds, I have to work and you have to go to school,” he tells her. “We’ll have plenty of play time on the weekends that your mother is away.”

“But, Daddy,” she groans. “Please?”

Ray kisses the disappointed girl goodnight and heads toward the door, turning off the light but leaving the door ajar, just a little so that the light from the hall filters through.

Later, Zaria wakes up and heads to the bathroom down the hall. She hears conversation taking place from her parent’s room. Being curious, if not a little bit nosy, she creeps to their bedroom door. Putting her ear to it, she can just make out the muffled talk.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to finish you,” her mother is saying somewhat snidely. “After all, I got mine.”

“I’m sorry,” her father answers. “I’m not sure why I’m having so much trouble these days.”

“I wonder,” she mutters and Zaria almost doesn’t catch the snide comment. “I know that you’re under a bit of pressure. You haven’t cum in a month, at least not with me.”

“What does that mean?” Ray asks.

“Nothing,” her mother answers.

Silence follows and seconds later the lights go off. Zaria steps back from the door, running those words around in her head: You haven’t cum in a month. The girl smiles to herself. I make him cum all the time. He just doesn’t want to cum for you anymore. Zaria doesn’t even think twice about the rest of her mother’s words as she sneaks back to her room where she falls contently to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.