Lustful Vice
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The Ish gets home well ahead of her father to prepare herself. Zaria bathes. She shaves her pussy, making sure that it is smooth for Ray. She lies in the tub fingering herself, imaging that it is her father buried deep inside her. She sees her arms around his neck, drawing him to her with her stockinged feet locked behind him. Her hips thrust up into him, meeting his every stroke, She kisses him and whispers, “Cum in me, Daddy. Put a baby in me. Oh Daddy, fuck me.”

Zaria gets so carried away that she doesn’t realize that she is yelling until she is near screaming the words. She can feel Ray’s member swelling inside her before the man suddenly stops stroking, buries himself deep inside her and holding her tight when rope after rope of his hot seed shoot into her womb.

“Oh, oh, fuck!” Her body trembles and she explodes.

Ray enters the house just in time to hear his little girl’s muffled cry. His prick immediately stiffens. “Zaria? Are you home?”

“I’m in the bathroom, Daddy,” she smiles as she yells out. “I’ll be down in a little bit.”

The man goes to the living room and pours himself a drink and settles in on the couch to watch the television. Meanwhile, Zaria recovers and towels herself off. She puts on her silk robe slips into her bedroom. While brushing her hair the girl decides that instead of a ponytail, she is going to just let it fall naturally. She dresses in a blue silk half-teddy that leaves her belly button exposed, with matching crotchless panties. Her makeup is subtle—more subdued than the previous encounter, with lip gloss. She deftly applies her perfume to her wrists, behind her ears, along her neck—the place she will seduce her father to mark her—down her cleavage to her belly button, on her ankles, behind her knees and on her inner thigh.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Zaria sees a young hot Ish staring right back at her, ready to seduce her father. Her hair is flipped to one side so that only one of her long ears is clearly seen. She smiles and slips out the door. Walking very nonchalantly into the living room, the girl settles in next to the man she calls her father. Ray takes her outfit in stride, his manhood already firm yet still swelling at the first sight of his daughter. And just as the girl is about to make an advance on him, his phone rings.

“Oh hi, honey,” the man answers. “No, just sitting her watching the television with Zaria.”

Ray’s conversation annoys Zaria to no end. This is her night with her father and her mother is an unwelcome intrusion. While Ray continues to talk, the Ish begins kissing his neck. Her hand joins the fray shortly thereafter, stroking his massive erection through his pants. The man does his best to concentrate, but it is obvious that is not able to follow the conversation very well.

“I’m sorry, honey,” he abruptly says, interrupting his wife. “What was that again?”

Zaria slips down to her knees before him and undoes Ray’s belt, button and zipper. Then she pulls on the material, exposing the man’s hardness in one move. Without a word, she grabs his cock and stuffs it in her mouth, sucking, licking and stroking him right away.

“Oh fuck ... oh sorry, honey, not you,” he stumbles. “The news is just full of these images of people being tortured. How can they put that shit on the television? Okay ... uh huh ... yes hon. I’ll take care of it. Okay, me too. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye.” He hits the end button and drops the phone, looking down at his young daughter. “That’s it, right there,” he praises her, his fingers pushing aside her long locks so that he can see his prick sliding in and out of his beautiful daughter’s hot little mouth.

“Is it better than mon?” she asks, pulling off suddenly, yet continuing to stroke the man.

“Shit yes,” he answers. “Your mother doesn’t like sucking dick too much.”

Zaria reaches up under him, pulling away and completely removing his pants. Then she applies another soft, wet kiss to the tip of his shaft before looking up at him and pouting. “I don’t like it when mom keeps us apart, Daddy.” Without waiting for his reply, the girl goes right back to sucking on him. She does keep looking at him though, focusing her eyes on his. She licks and sucks, sucks and licks before again stopping. She rises up and straddles the man’s lap. “Nope, I don’t like it at all.”

Zaria kisses her father deeply while grinding her pussy along the length of his steely rod. Her nails rake the back of his neck. Her tongue dances with his, drawing him into her. Her breasts heave as the kiss deepens even more. She swoons at the feel of silk caressing her when the man begins to knead her globes of flesh. She sighs when his hands lift her short teddy and then come to a rest on the bare mounds. Ray gently pushes her to the side and she lies back on the couch. He leaves a trail of soft, wet kisses from behind her ear, down her silk covered cleavage and then, lifting the material once more, he latches on to her breast. His tongue swirls around her nipple as if trying to find nourishment from it. Zaria moans and arches her back, hands pressing the man’s head onto her, encouraging his feeding.

He continues to kiss down her front, along the trail of perfume left for him to follow, over the tautness of her belly to her belly button where he drills into her with his tongue. Her natural scents become dominant in his nostrils and her pheromones intoxicate him. Ray continues his trail of kisses to the silk of her panties, realizing when she spreads her legs, that her crotchless panties give him unfettered access to her dripping cunt. The man lashes out and parts her folds with his mouth muscle and she gasps. He suckles her nether lips, licking them and cleansing them of her elixir. Ray looks up at his daughter, moistening a finger. He smiles just before shoving that finger inside her, aiming for that certain spot.

Zaria reacts to his success. “Oh, Daddy!” Her hips undulating, the Ish lets her father know that he has found his mark.

Ray strokes her insides while his tongue dances over her clit. The girl’s fingers comb through his hair and a desperate expression quickly takes hold over her face. Her breathing deepens and her pulse quickens. Her father can feel her pussy tighten around his finger and her hips thrust uncontrollably.

This is different, this is new. And Zaria cannot hold back any of it. “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ... oh fuck, Daddy...” Then she falls silent, unable to move because of the climax that begins to wreck her lithe body. All of a sudden, she convulses and unleashes herself upon him with a torrent of juices that rush from her loin. Her father is there to greedily lap at her again and again, swallowing it all up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.