Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria wakes to find her father missing again. Fuck! She takes a piece of paper and writes a note for the man saying: I love you with all my heart, Daddy. I can’t wait until we are together again. Then refreshing her lipstick, the Ish leaves the imprint of her lips on the paper. She slips from her room into his and places the note on his pillow. After showering, the girl heads to Yesenia’s for a day together.

“And you slept all night?” Yesenia asks her, astounded to hear about Zaria’s night.

“Yes,” the auburn haired Ish answers. “When I woke up, it was like the whole world disappeared. All I remembered was my dad kissing my forehead and then I woke up totally naked in my own bed.”

“Did you make him cum in you?” Yesenia asks the million dollar question, hoping to hear positive news.

“Yes ... well, I think so,” Zaria says with a pout. “Then she frowns. “I really don’t know.”

“Trust me, you’ll know,” Yesenia says with an encouraging smile. “It’s like your belly gets all warm when his cum just squirts up into you.”

Zaria’s face brightens with the prospect of feeling the feeling. “Oh, I just want to feel that so much.” She is almost as giddy as a school girl with the thought.

“I told you the shoes would work,” her friend says smartly, changing up the topic a little.

“Oh, they worked alright,” Zaria agrees. “I almost killed myself walking in them.” She giggles. “I was so afraid I was going to fall flat on my face when led me into the living room or bedroom. There I’d be, laid out on the floor like an idiot. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy.”

The girls laugh hysterically. It is at this point that Zaria decides that she will experience her father’s orgasm, and nothing is going to stand in her way of doing so.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.