Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Ray arrives home from work, he finds his Ish daughter waiting for him in the kitchen. She had her hair pulled back so that both her long ears are clearly shown, and her green eyes sparkle. “I’m home,” he says. “Tonight let’s ... whoa...” he pauses, in shocked, to look her over. “What are you wearing?”

The girl has her back to him, working at the kitchen counter. “I’m making you a drink, Daddy. One ice cube or two?” She turns to face the man. Wearing only a red thong with the lacey triangle barely covering her cunt, she has a strapless bra to match and her garter supporting a pair of black silk hose. Zaria stands there in her fuck me shoes, as Yesenia had called them, which make her almost as tall as her father. Her hair hangs down in a curled ponytail. Her eyes are shaded with charcoal and her lips glisten with a fiery red to match her nails. She is holding a glass of rum with an ice cube already submerged with another in her hand. Seductively, she brings the cube to her lips and licks it, then drops it in the glass as well.

Ray approaches, taking the glass from her hand and stares into her eyes while he sips.

“Do you like it, Daddy?” she purrs. “I got it just for you.”

“Geez, you look incredible,” he answers, not daring to hide his astonishment.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Zaria says, letting her red tipped nails crawl up his chest to settle in behind his neck. She looks into her father’s eyes while slowly bringing him to her for a kiss. Her tongue penetrates him, searching for his own and upon finding it she teases him back into her mouth. She likes the taste of rum on her father’s tongue while she consumes him.

Ray quietly places his glass on the counter, placing his arm around her tiny waist to pull her to him. He reaches down and cups her ass cheek with one hand while his other comes to the angle of her jaw. He tightens his grp and crushes her mound against his hardening prick. The girl in turn grinds herself into him, intensifying their kiss and sighs into his pen mouth. The man’s hand traverses the length of her throat with a firm grip and settles on the cum of her bra. He kneads his daughter’s covered breast and the lace stings when it bites into her flesh. Ray kisses her, inhaling deeply and Zaria surrenders her breath to him, causing her to become lightheaded.

The man reaches around behind his girl, finding her clasp and freeing her lush breasts. Then he peels the bra away like an orange peel. His lips come away from hers as well to latch onto a nipple. Zaria gasps at the sudden sting and her nipple hardens quite quickly in his hot mouth. Her hand presses him to the tender breast, coaxing him on.

Bringing his lower hand to her front, Ray rubs the lace into the girl’s rapidly moistening nether lips. His fingers find her waistband and she moans when she feels the warmth of his hand toying with her. She fights to regain control from her hedonistic haze and pushes away from the man. But the shove isn’t to get him away from her. She instead kneels before her father and touches his hardness through his pants. Looking up at him with wanton lust, Zaria works the length of his bulge. She undoes his belt and zipper, freeing him from his boxers. She takes him in her hand and strokes his shaft. Those adoring, innocent eyes peer into his and then Ray is going weak in the knees when her tongue touches his tip. The girl savors the taste before applying soft, wet kisses to his knob. She slowly takes him into her mouth, bathing her father in her saliva. And once the man is well hardened and lubricated, the Ish straightens up and kisses him, sharing his musky favor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.