Lustful Vice
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

At the mall, the girls go straight to the lingerie store. Other than the mall’s lingerie store, the only other one in town is Ray’s. Yesenia entertained the idea of going there, but Zaria was having none of it.

“Try this one ... and this one...” Yesenia hands Zaria four different articles of clothing. Then they go right into the changing booth together and Zaria discards her clothes.

“You know, you have the perfect ass and tits,” Yesenia remarks. “These are going to look perfect on you,” she continues admiring her friend’s form.

On leaving the dressing room, they pick out a few bras and thongs, a garter and a couple of pairs of stockings. Then Yesenia throws in some perfume, for good measure. Next it is off to the nail salon where Zaria selects a bright red polish.

“That should definitely work,” Yesenia tells her friend.

On finally, when they are headed for the mall’s exit, something catches Yesenia’s attention. She grabs Zaria’s hand and pulls the girl into a shoe store.

“What are we doing?” Zaria cries out from the sudden jerking.

“You need some fuck me shoes,” Yesenia answers with a wickedly pretty smile.

After trying on several pairs of heels, Zaria settles for a strappy pair of four inch stilettos, though she can barely keep her balance walking in them.

On the way home they pick up a pizza so that Yesenia’s mother won’t be suspicious. By the time her mother does get home, the girls have folded and put away Yesenia’s laundry, finished the pizza and are nestled on the bed.

“Fuck ... I can’t wait to see the look on my dad’s face when I dress in that stuff,” Zaria practically moans.

“That’s why I love dressing for my dad,” Yesenia agrees. “It gets him so hard and ready. I love that I can make him stop whatever he is doing and make him fuck me. Trust me, Zaria, you walk by your dad wearing only that bra, thong, garter, stockings and shoes, he will bend you over and fuck you right then and there.”

“You mean from behind?”

“My dad’s balls slap against my clit when he’s fucking me from behind,” she says, alluding to the question. “It feels so fucking good.”

“Well, I really want him to cum inside me,” Zaria says yearningly.

“It’s the best, but the first time you are going to have to trap him like I did my dad,” Yesenia warns. “After that, he’ll want to fill your pussy with cum every time. Trust me.” She smiles, looking into her friend’s eyes. “Just be prepared for him to be all freaked out about getting you pregnant and shit.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.