Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Fuck, it was amazing. He was on top of me and I could feel his dick pushing at me, trying to get inside,” Zaria is explaining, a smile spread across her face, a face that is light up with the excitement of finally being able to share her sexual experience, and experience that involves her own father no less. “I wanted it so bad. I just started pushing back at him, squirming around so that he could find his way in. Then all of a sudden, I felt him inside me. It was so much bigger than my fingers. It felt so good. But then he pushed into me and I got this tearing pain as he went all the way inside. It really hurt.”

“Yeah, a hymen will do that,” Yesenia remarks. “Luckily it hurts only once, although it could be fun to be a virgin over and over again. I know when my dad shoves it in me it pinches sometimes, but once my pussy gets him all wet, it’s like heaven again. Just make sure he’s wet before he puts it in you.” The she holds her clenched fist up to her mouth and makes a gesture like she is giving a blow job. “He will slide right in.”

With that, both girls fall into each other’s arms laughing.

“I felt so full of him,” Zaria continues. “It was incredible feeling him slide in and out of me. I get chills just thinking about it.”

“So why aren’t you hoe fucking your dad instead of being here with me?” Yesenia asks, like t should be something obvious.

“He’s at the store,” the girl replies sadly. “Weekends in the summer are the busiest.”

Yesenia gives Zaria a sly grin, running her finger along her neck. “Nice marking!” She giggles. “I see your dad like to mark his possessions too.”

The two of them giggle again.

Just then they hear the door to the kitchen open. “Yesenia, are you home sweetie?”

“We’re in here, Mom,” she replies when her mother comes around the corner.

“Oh hi, Zaria,” the woman says with a smile.

Unlike Zaria’s mother who didn’t want children, let alone her Ish daughter, Yesenia’s mother couldn’t have children so her parents opted for an Ish child. One other difference is the girl’s human half comes from her mother instead of her father. So while it is incest, it isn’t completely like Zaria and her father.

“Hi,” Zaria says with a quick wave and equal smile.

Yesenia, your room is a mess,” her mother chides. “I went in there today to get your laundry and it’s everywhere.”

“No worries, Mom,” the girl says, suppressing a giggle. “I’ll do my laundry.”

With that, the two girls get up and head put past Yesenia’s mom and toward the stairs to the girl’s room, Zaria being careful to adjust her hair to hide her father’s mark.

“I’ve got my weekly thing with the girl tonight,” Yesenia’s mother calls from behind them. “I’m going to leave you girls some money for pizza, okay?”

“Sure Mom!” Yesenia calls back before the two girls disappear into the bedroom. A second later they hear a horn beeping outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.