Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria leaves the house and walks to her own, her lingerie nightie in a grocery bag. When she arrives she is relieved to find her father’s car missing from the driveway. She goes to her room and in an unusual fashion, she loses and locks the door. She dresses in the borrowed clothes and places perfume on her wrists, behind her ears and in a trail into her cleavage and along her belly below, just as her best friend advised her to do. Then the girl looks at herself in the mirror. Holy fuck! If this doesn’t get him to fuck me, nothing will.

And when Ray finally does arrive at home, he calls out her name, but Zaria does not reply. He goes down the hall and knocks of her bedroom door.

“Go away!” she yells.

“Zaria, we have to talk,” he says through the door, ignoring her demand.

“Daddy, what happened?” she asks, her voice a little quieter, but no less agitated. “We were having so much fun and now you won’t even look me in the eye.”

Ray sits down next to the locked door and Zaria does the same on the other side. “What I did to you was wrong. I took advantage of you. I violated your trust. You did nothing wrong, it was all me.”

“Daddy, I’m not a little girl anymore,” she chides him. “I’m a woman and I love you.”

“I know, and I love you too,” he counters. “But we shouldn’t be together like that. I wanted a child so badly and your mother wouldn’t give me one. So I had your created for me. But you are only supposed to be a daughter, not a lover. Someday you’ll meet a man and fall in love with him. You don’t want to be soiled by me, do you?”

“I know, but you’ll always be my father,” she acknowledges, completely disregarding and ignoring his question. “But I really want to be with you like that. I want to hug you and kiss you. I want you to hold me and touch me. It makes me feel so close to you and it feels so good, so right.” Then Zaria stands and opens the door, steeping out into the hall. “And I want more, Daddy. I want you to do everything to me that you would to Mom. I want to do it more ... no, better than Mom. It’ll be just you and me and our little secret.”

Ray looks up to see his little girl—his half human and half alien girl—standing there. She is dressed in a sheer purple teddy with a small silk bow that is tied at the neck but opened as it flowers over her shapely breasts, exposing her taut belly and belly button. The sheerness of the fabric allows him to see her breasts, her firm nipples straining at the fabric covering them. It comes to just over her hips where it joins a pair of matching sheer panties that do nothing to hide her bare cunt while clinging to the valley between her nether lips. Her ponytail comes off tot eh side, lying over her shoulder and draping down where it curls and caresses her breast. Zaria’s eyelids are lightly colored to match the color of the lingerie and her lips glisten with color.

Ray has never imagined his little girl as so grown up, so sensual, so sexual and he feels a stirring in his groin. He stands and towers over her. Bringing his hand to the angle of her jaw, he caresses her, cupped her head and tilting her to him for a long tender kiss. The girl sighs into her father’s open mouth and brings her arms up around him, raking her nails across the nape of his neck. He kisses her and kisses her again, letting his hand roam over the sheerness of fabric covering her breasts, fondling them, squeezing them while pulling at her nipples. The Ish knows what it is she wants and how to get it. Bringing her hand to his crotch, Zaria rubs his manhood through his pants. Her tongue dances for him, teasing him, inviting him to her lair and he willingly follows.

Before long, Zaria ends their kiss and kneels before him. She smiles up at the man responsible for her being born, for her being her, for her feeling the way she does now. Her fingers nimbly undo his pants, allowing his prick to escape and spring forth to slap her chin once his boxers are pulled down and away. Ray reaches down to toy with her ponytail, looking adoringly at his little girl that is preparing to pleasure him unselfishly. And she looks right back at him, deeply into his eyes. Zaria grabs his manhood and lets her grip run the length of his shaft. She pumps him slowly, deftly milking him for all the precum he has to offer, and it begins to flow profusely. She reaches out with her tongue and samples the fluid slipping from his slit atop his head and smears it across her lips to savor its taste. She applies soft, wet kisses to the tip, her tongue capturing the steady flow of his lubricant. She takes the tip into her mouth and sucks gently while playing her tongue around the base of the spongy head. When the girl withdraws from him, she laps his slit once more and then swallows him again, yet never do her eyes leave his.

The young Ish girl sucks on her father while she pumps him in and out of her wet cavern. Her lips caress him more and more as his member disappears further into her mouth with each stroke. She removes him once more and applies wet kisses along the length of his steely rod until she reaches his ball sack. There she takes each of his orbs in turn into her mouth to gently nurture them with her tongue, awakening his cum. She kisses her way back up his shaft, yet she leaves her fingers behind to continue stimulating it. She pumps him in and out of her mouth, kneading that sack with careful fervor.

The subtle makeup covering her eyelids, the longing love in her eyes, the sight of himself moving between her glistening lips and the feeling of her nails teasing his sack is all having their intended effect. Ray begins to breathe deeper and his daughter can feel the tension in his thighs when he begins making small thrusts into her throat. The girl knows that he is close, but a quick blowjob is nowhere near her goal. She withdraws from him just as quickly as the thought enters her conscious mind. She stands and kisses him so deeply that it would be incredibly hard not to taste his musk on her lips or tongue.

The man scoops her right up into his arms and carries her back through the hall and the threshold of his room. His lips meet hers as if they never left. He lays the Ish down on his bed, his wife’s bed, her mother’s bed, the bed her parents have made love in tie and time again, their sanctuary. Zaria thinks about this while her father discards his remaining clothing. A sly smile crosses over her mouth. The fact that her father is going to have his way with her in her mother’s bed just feels so wrong, so wicked, so naughty ... so good! The girl smiles lovingly when her naked lover approaches her.

Parting her legs, Ray crawls between them. He wastes no time relieving her of her panties and ravaging her slit. His tongue parts her nether lips with each broad stroke before lazily circling her clit. And it isn’t long before she succumbs to her father’s oral attention. She reaches down and grabs his hair, crushing him into her pussy while she cries out in climax, a feat she wasn’t able to do before because of her mother’s occupation in the house with them. When she returns to earth, Ray kisses his way north.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.