Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When the next weekend comes, Zaria heads over to Yesenia’s house to plan while Ray drives her mother to the airport. In Yesenia’s bedroom the two plat. Yesenia goes through her closet and pulls out a couple of sexy nighttime lingerie. Zaria looks surprised. Sure, she had worn close to sexy pajamas around her father, changing only when she went to bed, but she has nothing even remotely close to these at home.

“My dad loves it when I dress up sexy for him,” Yesenia says, holding up the lingerie to her friend’s chest. “Go with this one.” Next Yesenia does the other’s nails. “This color will look great with that purple nightie,” she giggles.

Zaria sits in front of her friend’s dressing table mirror while Yesenia puts the girl’s hair up in a ponytail that hangs down over her chest. Yesenia finishes Zaria’s makeover by applying some light eye shadow, blush, mascara and red lipstick to the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.