Lustful Vice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day, Ray takes his daughter and her mother out to breakfast. When her mother gets up to use the restroom, Zaria slips out of her sandals and brings her foot up under the table, placing it into her father’s crotch.

“Zaria!” the man growls loudly, stealing the attentions of several other restaurant goers.

He girl manages to keep her giggle from slipping past her lips. And when the other patrons turn their heads back to their own plates and conversations she says, “Daddy! When are we going to spend some time together?” She can feel is bulge growing beneath her wiggling toes.

“Soon. I promise,” he replies. “But we’ve got to be careful.” And, with these words, he reaches down and removes her foot from his crotch and she withdraws.

When his wife returns to the table she says, “Honey, I was
thinking that I’d take Zaria to do some girl things. I know that the last thing you want to do is hang out with us while we do girl things.” The woman winks at Zaria. “Why don’t we drop you at home and you can have some free time?”

A short time later, Ray finds himself alone, entering from the garage to the kitchen by way of the laundry room. When he traverses the room, he notices a basket full of his daughter’s clothes waiting to be washed. Mixed in with tops, shorts and socks, he notices brightly colored, lace panties and immediately he cannot resist the urge to take a whiff of the girl’s scent. His cock instantly stiffens when her fragrance wafts through his nostrils. He knows that he has to have her again, despite how much he has been denying himself and her.

Later in the evening, dinner goes off without a hitch. Aria dejectedly sits in a chair off to the side while her parents cuddle on the sofa, watching the television. Eventually, the girl gives up on the idea that she will get anymore daddy time tonight and excuses herself, kissing them both and heading to her room.

Fuck! Zaria messages her best friend. I can’t get him alone. I’m so fucking horny.

It sucks to be you. Yesenia’s reply comes quickly back. I just gave my dad a blowjob while he ate my pussy. Fuck, I’m tired. And this is the last Zaria heard from her friend for the rest of the night.

Zaria reads for a while until she too is sleepy. Still hearing the television noise from down the hall, the Ish turns off her light and closes her eyes. Shortly after, her parents head to bed too. And after brushing his teeth and stripping down to his boxers, Ray settles in with his wife. She wraps her arms around him, settling her face into his chest. Again, Ray stares at the ceiling in the dark, the aroma of his daughter’s cunt roaming through his thoughts, those loving eyes looking up at him while his cock slides in and out of her mouth. If he could, he would bound from the bed and right into Zaria’s arms.

About an hour later, his wife leaves his grasp, rolls over and moves to her own side of the bed. It is strange that she has been acting this way because normally any type of intimacy between them has been strained to the point of breaking. He waits several minutes, assessing her breathing pattern, and once convinced that she is deeply asleep, the man stealthily crawls out of the bed, dons his robe and slips to Zaria’s room. He gets hallway there before pausing. As much as he knows the risk, he cannot resist the hunger that he now has for his daughter. He continues to her door and creeps in, closing and locking it right behind him.

The change in lighting is dramatic, causing the Ish to stir. She looks up at the shadowy figure approaching her bed, lit only by the moonlight from her window. “Daddy?” she whispers, slightly groggily. “Is that you?”

“Yes,” a whispered hiss comes from the man. “Is it okay if I spend some time with you?”

A smile comes to the girl’s face when her father sits on the side of the bed and kisses her gently. She kisses him back and their kisses become more intense, more passionate. He cups her head in his hand while she parts her lips and invites his tongue to dance with hers. With his other hand, Ray pulls back her covers to reveal her lace lingerie. Zaria sighs into the man’s open mouth when his hand brushes her breast. He brings the hand from the back of her head around to her jaw line and lightly strokes her skin with his fingers. Those digits continue down to her cleavage and she moans when it settles around her breast. The girl brings her hand to the back of his head and drags her nails across his scalp. Ray returns the favor by kneading the needy flesh. And Zaria’s nipples harden and her pussy moistens to the attentions.

Ray, set in determination, peels back the lace from her breast and the Ish feels the warmth of his hand on her bare flesh. He breaks free of her kiss and lays a trail of small, wet kisses from his daughter’s ear, down her neck, along that wonderful cleavage and on to her breast. He uses his tongue to bathe her nipple in saliva. Then he latches on to is, drawing the taut flesh in between his lips and she gasps when her nipple hardens under the strength of his suction. She pushes his head into her chest, applying wet kisses to his ear. “Oh Daddy...” she whispers. Ray soon releases his suctioning grip and moves on to her other, giving it the same, loving attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.