Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Fiona cannot quite believe her ears. Her sister has just offered her to fuck their doctor, right now. She accepts enthusiastically. “Yes, of course!”

“Okay, I am glad that we both agree,” Leah says happily, meeting the teenager’s eyes. Then she continues in her official voice. “I want you to show me everything that you have learned. At first I want you to be gentle though. Do it slowly and then fuck me harder and harder.”

Fiona nods. She is scared, excited and nervous all at the same time. Then Dr. Carr starts to undress slowly. Although the doctor tries to look serious and professional, Alma notices that the doctor’s body is twitching with anticipation. The girl’s cock jumps while she watches Leah’s clothes fall to the floor, piece by piece. The doctor unhooks her bra and slowly peels it off, revealing her bare and rounded breasts. They are also fairly large, large compared to her sister, they drop somewhat and are just a hint smaller. Otherwise, her body is tight, a clear sign that she takes care of it and possibly works out. Then Dr. Carr takes off her panties. Her ass is just as tight as the rest of her body. And when she turns around, Fiona can see the most attractive and amazing part of her body, her cunt. Just like Alma, the doctor is shaved smooth.

Leah notices that the teenager is staring at her pussy with great attention. “Fiona, you must know, each pussy is different.”

Fiona nods while her hand is going straight to the doctor’s pussy. She already knows this. Hers was completely different from her sister’s at one time after all. She slowly and methodically massages Leah, preparing her. She has only felt her old cunt and her sister’s, so it is surprisingly slightly different. Where Alma’s is meaty, and her old one nearly the same as far as shape goes, the doctor’s seems tighter like her body. It is mostly hidden, like there is only a line to admit access. But it is warm and wet, and this is what matters.

And very soon, Leah’s pussy is completely soaked and the girl can smell the musky scent of the juices flowing from it. Fiona just loves to fuck her sister, but the smell of the doctor’s moist cunt unleashes the girl’s animal instinct. It awakens in her something new. It is a strong desire for other women. The teen gently pushes the woman down and Leah obediently lies back on the same carpet as Alma, peering up at the much younger woman. Fiona gets on the floor between Leah’s legs and Alma watches in fascination her sisters kissing and licking the doctor’s neck, breasts and belly. The girl is attentive and patient with the doctor and Alma feels a sense of pride welling up inside her. Then Fiona begins licking Dr. Carr’s pussy and her nice, hard clit.

“Oh ... mmm ... I have waited a long time or this,” Leah moans appreciatively. “Please, Fiona, suck me and eat me the way you want to. Show me how good you are at it.”

The teen licks slowly and firmly. She plunges her tongue into the wet pussy and then thrusts in and out as if it were a cock. Dr. Carr moans in ecstasy, thrusting her crotch toward the young teen’s mouth. Then the girl slides two fingers in and begins massaging that certain spot while slowly starting to lick her clit up and down, side to side and round and round. It is incredible and makes the doctor so damned aroused.

Leah gasps suddenly, biting her lip and letting her eyes close in pleasure. “Give me more. Put your other finger in ... please...”

The girl starts to work in a third finger into the hungry cunt and she notes immediately that it is wider than Alma’s. The older sister notices this too. “Dr. Carr obviously loves to have her pussy stretched wide. So slide on up and shove your fat dick inside her. She needs it.”

“Yes!” the doctor cries with her eyes wide. “That is exactly what I need. I love having my pussy filled with thick, hard cock. Hurry up, Fiona. I need it bad.” Her voice is not at all professional like it was minutes ago. She has transformed from a serious doctor into a horny bitch.

The doctor raises her legs and places her feet on Fiona’s shoulders. The girl remembers how she was told what women like and what to take in account when fucking her sister, and now she is practicing it. She slides just the tip of her prick down and stops, teasing the doctor. Leah moans, pulls the girl to her and simultaneously lifts her hips and pushes her pussy at the raging member. Slowly she humps her hips and in doing so starts fucking herself on to the teen’s cock.

Alma moves to the couch and watches them intently while her baby sister slides her monster cock inside the doctor. The girl gets it about half inside the doctor’s pussy before Alma intercedes, suggesting, “Swivel your hips in a circle so the doctor can feel your dick from all angles.”

Fiona does it. She circles her member inside the doctor’s wet hole, without thrusting in and out, playing inside her. It produces a whole range of sensations in the woman. Alma can quickly tell that Dr. Carr is about to have her first orgasm by the way she is moaning.

“Fuck her, Fiona. Fuck her hard,” Alma orders. Seeing them together and watching Dr. Carr’s reaction to Fiona makes Alma’s pussy sopping wet.

Fiona slowly pushes until all of her is inside Leah. This is too much for Leah, and after just a few minutes of being fucked by the girl, she starts having her first climax—a powerful, full bodied orgasm. “I can’t believe what you’re doing! Please don’t stop!” Leah says breathlessly.

After a few seconds, the teen slowly starts to pump her pussy again, with half strokes and then full strokes. She picks up the rhythm and starts to fuck her harder and harder. As she does, she watches the doctor’s reactions closely and tries to vary her techniques to see what the woman likes best. Leah begins moaning more and more, surrendering herself to the teen girl completely, despite the warnings clamoring in the back of her head. Then Fiona stops, pulls her cock out and flips the doctor over and starts to pump her from behind. Dr. Carr accepts it without resistance. She closes her eyes and lowers herself to her elbows, tilting her hips giving the girl better access.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.