Edge of Reason
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Alma obediently turns her back to her sister and the doctor and bends over the edge of the sofa. Her legs are spread and her feet and knees are firmly on the floor. Her rounded ass is raised high and her heavy breasts sway beneath her. Fiona moves Alma’s skirt up above her ass and around her waist, revealing the nakedness and sexy panties underneath. Alma wears a skimpy pair of almost transparent red panties, cut so low that nearly a third of the crack of her shapely ass is exposed.

“Wow!” Leah exclaims, standing for some moments and gazing at the much younger woman, admiring her beautiful backside, wide hips, curvy ass and shapely legs. Then she moves over and strokes the woman’s bare thighs, then lower back and finally breasts to check her position. “I assumed that you would choose this position.” She adds a smile, referring to the teenager. “This is one of the most comfortable positions of all for rear entry. Sex from behind is very appealing.”

Alma only moans and nods. The doctor is right, she loves this position because of that. In addition, being in this position allows her to be taken by her young, lovely sister and it will certainly give her great deal of pleasure to that certain spot. While she thinks about it, the woman is instinctively shaking her ass, seductively teasing her lover. Fiona slaps her sister on the big, bubbly ass and begins squeezing and kneading the sides of her toned flesh.

“I love your ass, Sis,” she says softly.

Alma blushes and continues to shake her ass. She loves it when her sister compliments her.

“You are right, Fiona,” Dr. Carr adds. “She has a very lovely backside. And her panties are soaked through.”

Fiona nods. With two fingers she starts slowly stroking her lover’s meaty nether lips through the wet fabric. Then her fingers wrap around the rim on them and she peels them away. Alma gasps and leans forward giving her sister the perfect view of her swollen flesh and her puckered backdoor. Fiona inhales the rich aroma of her sister’s agitated cunt, taking it deep into her lungs. She cannot resist more. She has to taste her! The teen kneels down and eagerly shoves her tongue up inside. Her tongue feels the heat of Alma’s pussy and her mouth instantly fills with her juices.

“Oh Sis,” Alma purrs with delight, “that feels so nice...”

Fiona just licks and swallows, breathing deeply.

“You like the taste of your sister’s cunt, yes?” Leah asks huskily.

“Yes, she tastes amazing. And I like her warmth, her smell...” Fiona mumbles and continues to lick slowly, parting the folds and working from the bottom to the top. Then she greedily buries her face in Alma’s pussy, sticks out her tongue and licks down the folds to slide across the woman’s clit. The teen then uses her fingers to part those nether lips and looks at the swollen nub topping them like a cherry on a cupcake. It is prominent and obvious, sticking out like a sore thumb and just waiting to be licked. Alma groans loudly while the girl runs her tongue back over it. She goes faster with the licking, closing her mouth around and burying her nose in Alma’s folds.

“Oh shit!” Alma moans. “Oh yes! Eat my pussy. Make me cum.”

Fiona licks as fast as she can. And then with one almighty groan of pleasure, Alma orgasms right on her sister’s face. She bucks heavily, grinding her cunt against the invading tongue and the teenager feels a little bit of the juices squirt into her mouth. It isn’t very much, but it is noticeable. She hungrily swallows the sweet tasting fluid and licks her lips, savoring the aftertaste.

Dr. Carr watches eagerly while Fiona gazes at her sister with pleasure filled eyes. “Oh,” she says. “Fiona is so good at that, right, Alma?”

“Yes, she is wonderful,” the woman moan is ecstasy, looking at her sister with a lustful, wanton smile of debauchery.

Dr. Carr slips over to the girl and licks her chin and lips. “Mmm, very nice,” she coos. “You are right, Fiona, your sister’s juices taste so good.” Then she slides Alma’s wet panties down her long, shapely legs. She whispers bluntly, “Fiona, rub your member across her swollen pussy lips, but do not penetrate her, not yet.”

The girl stands up and drives her cock between Alma’s ass cheeks, guiding her length along the woman’s hot, swollen and leaking folds. Holding it there with her thumb and finger, she uses her hips to work it back and forth without entering, teasing her sister further.

“Is this what you want, Sis?” Fiona asks teasingly.

“Oh fuck, yes,” Alma coos. “Fuck me, please.” She grunts and bucks back against the girl, trying to get the rigid pole to shove up into her. But Fiona just gently pushes her lover forward and then lodges her prick against her pussy. It is almost as if she has penetrated the woman. Alma’s cunt is getting even wetter with anticipation—her clit swells, her folds inflame and her cunt juice is all over the girl’s cock now.

“Wow, Sis,” Fiona gasps. “You are so incredibly wet now.”

“Yes,” she hisses. “I am so ready for your big dick right now. Tenderize my pussy. Put the damn thing inside me, please,” she beseeches the young teenager, unsuccessfully humping her body back at her, hoping the girl will penetrate her.

Leah is waiting for just this moment though. “I see that you are more than ready for her, Alma,” she observes. “But before I let her fuck you, I have a few questions for you.”

“Ah ... alright,” the woman responds impatiently.

“Did Fiona satisfy your desires?”

“Yes, of course,” Alma answers. “I am fully satisfied.”

“So it means that Fiona has learned a lot, and that she has come to accept herself, yes?”

“Yes, she has learned a lot and quickly,” the woman answers. “She has developed nicely and has learned to like what she has been given.”

“But Fiona has to learn more, yes?”

“Yes ... ahh ... and I would like to teach her everything,” Alma shudders with excitement.

“You are a great teacher, Alma. But Fiona has to learn more and to do so she has to experience other women just like you have multiple men. Are you okay with this?”

“What?” Alma asks sharply. “You mean ... ahh ... I think...” She is confused. She realizes that the doctor is proposing that her baby sister, her lover, fuck other women. She feels a sudden twang of jealousy and excitement at the same time.

“It would help her to fully accept that she has different parts, but is still a young woman herself.”

“I know but ... what about my needs?” the woman asks timidly.

“Do not worry,” Leah says. “You will still be fucked regularly. And you will be completely satisfied, I promise you.”

“Okay then,” Alma says, ready to say more but she is cut off when Fiona presses a little harder at her entrance.

“So you agree that Fiona can fuck other women?” Leah asks for confirmation again.

“Yes, I agree. Now please, let my sister fuck me.” Her eyes are wide open—open yet not focused on anything.

“Thank you,” Leah says. “Now get down on the floor, please.”

Alma hurriedly drops down to the throw rug in the middle of the office on all fours. She is sopping wet from her juices and sweat. Her nether lips are puffy and red. “Fuck me, please, Fiona” she begs. “I need you dick in me.” Alma moans, licking her lips and spreading her legs wider, exposing all of herself to her younger sister with the big cock.

Dr. Carr though, has a bigger surprise in store for the younger woman. “As a reward for your approval to allow Fiona to fuck other women, I intend to let her fuck you in your beautiful ass instead of that greedy pussy.”

“What?” Alma exclaims.

“I will let her fuck you in your beautiful ass, Alma,” the doctor repeats.

“In my ass? Oh, hell no!” The woman shouts, shocked at what she just heard.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Alma?” Leah asks.

“Yes ... a couple of times. But ... but...” the woman tries to protest.

“Then that is perfect, Alma,” Leah says, sounding very happy and very much in approval. “Do you like anal sex?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.