Edge of Reason
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

The next day Alma and Fiona make their scheduled visit to Dr. Carr’s office again. Leah is pleasantly surprised by the older sister’s appearance. Her hair is pulled into a two pony tails with both in large curls. Her make up emphasizes her full and pouty lips. She is in a large oversized sweater and her large round breasts are very prominent beneath it. It is a contrast to Fiona who is dressed in a matching oversized sweater. Her raven hair is in a single braid and she is wearing a hairband. Leah cannot see any make up, the only thing covering her face are her glasses. Nonetheless the girl looks sexy the way she is, especially just standing next to her radiant sister.

“You two look absolutely radiant!” Leah welcomes them both with a broad smile. “Obviously you two are making quite a bit of progress. I can almost forget why you came here in the first place.”

“Yes, it has been eventful,” Alma admits, and blushes. It is clear that the doctor assumes that the change is the result of her fucking her sister.

“Very good, Fiona,” Leah says to the teenager. “You are accepting things for the way they are and are satisfying your sister like she is you.”

“I have done my best,” Fiona says proudly. “She has helped me a lot. I couldn’t ask for a better teacher.”

“Nice! And have you enjoyed fucking Alma?” Leah questions with a grin.

“Yeah, very much,” she answers happily. “Getting to love my sister this way has been incredible.”

“Well, I can see that you both are much more comfortable and you seem to have a weight lifted from your shoulders,” the doctor observes.

Both girls nod, confirming the doctor’s words. “I don’t think we could have done it without you,” Alma says. “If you hadn’t given me our number years ago, I don’t know if I would have ever sought out professional help.”

“I’m here to help you,” Leah says feeling good about everything. “So tell me, how did you spend the time since our last meeting? How many times a day do you have sex?”

“I think about four or five times a day,” Fiona answers quickly. She looks to her older sister, asking for confirmation. Alma just nod.

“That is certainly a large number,” Leah remarks. “You have fucked your sister that much? Obviously both of you are horny all the time!”

“Well, it wasn’t really hard for me,” the teen reiterates passionately. “When Alma told me that I could fuck her whenever I felt to urge, anytime and anywhere, I felt free. And I had a strong urge to fuck her all the time.”

“What! Oh, Alma, you are becoming even naughtier,” Leah states. “Now why did you go and tell her that? Anytime and anywhere?”

“Well ... I thought it was the best thing to do. I didn’t feel like I wanted to press her into anything. I wanted to adjust our relationship. I want to her to fuck me when she feels the need. I want her to be fully comfortable,” Alma explains, trying valiantly to justify herself. Then she adds, I hope that was okay. Fuck I’m so embarrassed now.”

“Do not be silly, Alma. It is all very natural,” Leah says dismissively. “I am very sorry if I have caused you any embarrassment. I understand and this is certainly okay for Fiona’s development. And this is not just for her, this is as much for you too.”

“Yes ... yes,” Alma confirms with relief.

“And I requested her to be naked all the time while she is in the house,” Fiona quickly asserts. “The most I ever allow her to wear is a thing and bra. I like when her large tits and pussy lips are visible all around.”

“That’s excellent, Fiona,” Leah says, adding a smile. “Tell me, where did your fuck your sister—in which places?”

“Well, all over the house,” the girl says, her tome suggesting veneration. “I fucked her in her bedroom, in the kitchen, the bathroom, living room, on the stairs, in my room ... the teenager just labels off the places like a list and without hesitation and with a touch of pride.

“Wow! Obviously you are always with your sister and you use every chance to fuck her,” Leah says shocked. “I am glad that you heeded her request to fuck her whenever you felt the urge. The more that you have sex with your sister, the more it will increase your self-confidence and acceptance of your gift.” Dr. Carr smiles at the girls. She likes that Fiona has her sister remain mainly nude while at their house, readily accessible. She is sure she fucks the older sibling constantly, dumping load after load into her hungry pussy. “So, I want to hear more details, Alma. After I left you, did you give Fiona relief before bedtime?”

“Yes, after you left us we had to rest. I was so tired, you know ... after...” Alma pauses.

“I know, you were tired after Fiona fucked you so hard. That is understandable,” Leah encourages her.

“Yes, I needed to get some sleep,” she continues. “So I went to bed earlier than usual, but before that I gave Fiona a quick blowjob.”

“And you swallowed her load, I assume,” Leah teases.

Alma sighs, and shaking her head exclaims, “Yes, I love the taste of her cum! It tastes so good. It is so thick and sweet.”

“I know you like it,” the doctor agrees. “Obviously you are turning into a cum slut. Go on, Alma.”

“The next morning, I awoke to Fiona’s fingers touching me, caressing me, exploring me. I felt her hand on my pussy.” Then Alma pauses again as she seems undecided on how she should continue.

“Does this mean that Fiona is sleeping in your bed, Alma?” the doctor questions, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

“Yes,” Alma replies shortly and then continues. “She moved into my bed. Is that okay?”

“Of course it is,” Leah answers. It was bound to happen eventually. Besides, you two are not just sisters anymore, but lovers now. And...” she prompts.

“And ... I assumed that she needed relief,” Alma continues. “So I spread my legs wide apart to give her better access.”

“Well done, Alma. I am sure Fiona needed relief. The morning is almost always the height of sexual drive,” Leah reminds her. “Additionally, Fiona has her hot, naked sister in bed with her, willing to do anything she wants. Keep going.”

“I felt Fiona’s fingers smearing my juices over my lips,” Alma says, sounding a little hot under the collar. “Waves of excitement flooded through my body while she gently charged first one, then two fingers into my pussy. Oh ... her thumb circles my clit with the prefect pressure and pace and I moaned in ecstasy without any restraint. I wanted my sister to know how much I liked it.”

“Yes, it is important to be loud,” Leah agrees, smiling at the sight of how just telling the story is making Alma hot, heavy and bothered all over. “Does this mean that you are sleeping without panties?” she asks teasingly.

Alma blushes and in a soft tone replies, “Yes. At Fiona’s request I am not wearing panties. Actually, both of us have been sleeping totally naked in bed. I’ve found that I like to sleep naked and I enjoy the touch of her naked body against mine. This is okay, right?”

“Why certainly, Alma,” the doctor answers with a vigorous nod and a big grin. “I am very pleased with you. I am also glad to hear that you are sleeping together in your bed completely naked! It tells me that both of you are more relaxed with your bodies, especially Fiona. Continue Alma.”

“Well, after a few minutes, Fiona gets up and places herself between my legs,” the woman says, making no attempt to hide the smile that creeps up onto her face. “I felt her hard dick between my thighs and I spread my legs more. Then Fiona penetrated me and began pounding stronger and stronger thrusts into me. She was kissing me, caressing me, sucking my nipples...” she takes a deep, calming breath. “My legs were open really wide and pulled back to my belly and she was penetrating me so deeply...” she has to take another calming breath. “I told her how much I liked it deep. I told her I was glad that she had grown her dick because it felt so good inside me. I realized that without it, we could never become so close. And I think it drove Fiona wild. She groaned and climaxed in me. I felt every heavy twitch, every hot blast of cum ejaculating into my depths.” Alma finishes breathlessly.

“Well, it sounds utterly fantastic, Alma!” Leah exclaims. “I guess she was very excited and she could not last longer while fucking you. Were you having trouble reaching orgasm?”

“No, no ... Fiona fucked me furiously. And it was incredible,” she replies timidly. “I must have cum almost the entire time.”

“Yes, Alma’s pussy was amazing,” Fiona interjects, trying to clarify. “Her orgasm seemed to happen non-stop. Her hot cunt contracted and I had to cum quickly!”

The doctor nods approvingly. ‘You were great, Fiona. I have noticed that your sister can orgasm often and once she starts she is rocked by it. I also know that in those moments it is difficult for you to delay ejaculation. However, you fucked your sister good and long.” Then Leah turns to the elder sister again. “Tell me about another time she fucked you.”

“So, it was immediately. She did not stop. Fiona’s dick was still hard, so she just continued to fuck me,” Alma replies.

“Wow, Alma, you know that men usually have to take a break afterward,” Leah says with a wink. “But it seems your sister doesn’t need one of those. And I bet you, Fiona fucked you even longer this time.”

“You’re right, Dr. Carr,” Alma says, nodding her agreement and adding a smile. “She fucked me for a very long time. At first she was gentle and she was kissing me tenderly. Fiona started fucking me very slowly and gently, in various positions mind you.” To this, Alma’s smile seems to grow larger. “Then she continued to fuck me harder and harder. I cried out in pleasure. I was completely at the mercy of my sister’s dick. I was fucked hard and rough and I liked it! It wasn’t until we collapsed onto her bed in exhaustion did it end.”

“Well, I hope you had a good rest after the rough and wild fucking,” Leah laughs.

“Oh yes, I needed a rest and I slept for a few hours,” Alma confirms. “When I woke up, Fiona allowed me to wear only a shirt—without a bra or panties. We had breakfast and then Fiona helped me wash the dishes and clean the house.” A small smile creases the edge of her lips. “She was close to me the whole time, completely naked and she used every chance to caress my butt, tits and pussy. Of course I was entirely comfortable with this and never once did I object! Fiona was caressing me just the right way and I tried to give her the message that I was enjoying her attentions.”

“What else did you do to make her aware of how much you liked it?” the doctor questions, leaning forward a little, making sure that Alma know that she is very intrigued.

“Oh, I moaned, I purred and sometimes I caressed her balls,” the woman is quick to answer. “After a few hours of playing, I felt her hard dick massage my butt. So I just bent over and pushed up my ass. When I leaned forward a bit, Fiona entered me from behind in one quick motion.” She sighs heavily for a brief moment. “You know, I love that position because of the deep penetration. I find that the further I lean over, the deeper she can go. And if I feel like she is thrusting too deep, I can just adjust my stance so that I’m not bent too far and the thrusting becomes shallower,” she explains, still blushing yet much more relaxed now and enjoying the telling of the story as much as Leah is hearing it.

“That is wonderful. Obviously you learned too,” Leah remarks. “Now, how long did she fuck you this time? How many orgasms did you have?”

“It wasn’t nearly as long as the first time,” Alma says, unsure herself. “I wasn’t exactly looking at the time. And doing it from behind, Fiona could go really, really deep. I can cum so easily that way and just go for hours. I’m not sure I ever really stopped cumming.”

“Mmm, I believe that under just the right circumstances one can just keep going to hours,” the doctor agrees, glancing at the girl briefly. “You are very lucky, Fiona. Your sister is so horny and I do not think that there is actually a limit for her.” She turns her attention back to the elder sibling. “Please continue, Alma.”

“So, the third time was later in the evening in Fiona’s room,” Alma continues, picking up where she left off. “Fiona was lying down on her bed and reading a book. I knew that her balls were full of cum, so I approached her and started to fondle them.” She swallows down the saliva clearly building up in her mouth at the thought. “Then I swirled the tip of my tongue around her sack. I licked her balls with long, sweeping strokes before taking each on all the way into my mouth. I know many of the men I have slept with like this, so I figured my sister would too.”

“Yes, that is very good,” Leah compliments. “I like that you are showing initiative.”

“And she was hard in no time,” Alma smiles at the praise and the memory. “I began to suck her appetizing dick. I relaxed and took her all the way to the back of my throat.” She pauses for a moment, savoring the memory of it. “Fuck, I like to feel her hard dick in my mouth,” Alma groans with excitement in her tone.

“Did Fiona finish in your mouth?” Leah asks the next obvious question.

“Not that time,” Alma says with a shake of her head. “I stopped sucking early on and instead, I climbed on top of her, facing her. We started in this position but without any penetration. Fiona kissed me and we made out for a while. But I was so ready and I needed her rigid dick so bad ... so I lifted my hips and she pushed into me. She repeatedly penetrated me deeply and after a few minutes she said, ‘Sis, you know how much I love your butt. Why don’t you turn around?’ I must have looked a little panicked because she laughed and said, ‘Relax. You can get up and reposition yourself.’ So I pulled away and sort of half crouched over her and waddled around so that I was facing her feet. She entered me again and it was fantastic!”

“Yes, the angle is perfection for hitting that special spot,” the doctor agrees. “Plus it frees up Fiona’s hands, yes?”

“Yes!” Alma gasps. “She squeezed my tits and my ass. She used her fingers to tease my nipples. She kissed my neck. She fucked me for what felt like forever and I had so many orgasms...” The woman is left gasping. It is as if she is reliving the experience. She can even feel her panties wet from her body’s reaction to her memories. “When I noticed that she was ready to cum, I stood up and took her in my mouth. And soon she was filling it with a big load of hot cum. I swallowed it all.”

“Mmm, very nice,” Dr. Carr says contented. “Please, go on.”

“The next time was late in the evening,” the woman describes. “We got it on in the kitchen...”

“I am willing to guess that Fiona took you from behind,” Leah interrupts, her voice kind of husky.

“Yes, she did,” Alma replies, smiling slightly and maybe a little impishly. “Fiona was sitting at the table while I was whipping up a quick snack for us. I was wearing just a short, sexy lace teddy and high heels. I had no panties and I knew my baby sister was watching every move I made.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.