Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Three days have passed since Dr. Car visited the sisters in their home. She is very anxious to hear from them. She wonders if Fiona has made any progress since she started her new phase. Does she still feel insecure with her body and it’s new parts? Did finally realizing their feelings for one another help them? Fiona wasn’t the only one affected by the experimental treatment. Alma was too, but in a very different way. Finally, all these worries, concerns and question force the doctor to call Alma.

“This is Dr. Carr,” she says over the phone. “How are you doing?”

“Wonderful,” Alma replies with surprise in her voice.

“I was worried,” Leah explains. “Is everything alright?”

“Everything is great,” the woman answers.

“I expected you to call me,” Leah says, slightly angry at the lack of a phone call and the short answers she is receiving. This is not how this is supposed to work. Information is what she needs, and this is the only way she can get it. It’s bad enough the company won’t allow anything beyond counselling to help the sisters.

“I apologize, Dr. Carr, I wanted to,” Alma tries to explain, sounding hoarsely. “I took some time off work and ... well, all my time has been dedicated to my sister.”

“Well, I am glad to hear that,” Leah says, realizing that her very own little experiment is not in jeopardy as she secretly feared. “How is Fiona?”

“Fiona is great,” Lama says, sounding happier. “She is a very quick learner.”

“That she is,” the doctor agrees. “What are the chances that I can have you two in my office tomorrow? I want to verify everything and update my notes.”

“Yes, we can do that. We’ll be there,” Alma says cheerfully.

“I will have my secretary work out an appointment with you then,” Leah says, silently praising herself.

“We will see you tomorrow then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.