Edge of Reason
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

While they drive home, Alma is confused and thinks only about the proposal from Dr. Carr. The woman’s voice echoes in her head, “Alma, I plan to have you fuck your sister!” She is a bit shocked, yet at the same time she is very excited by the statement. Alma is wondering if it is the right way to help her sister. Should I obey Dr. Carr? The doctor is someone that Alma can already see as someone to be respected and believed in.

“Sis, are you going to work today?” Fiona asks, her question interrupting her sister’s thoughts.

“No, I took the day off,” Alma mutters.

“Perfect!” Fiona shouts. “We can have the whole day just for us.”

She is very cheerful and happy and Alma has to admit that Dr. Carr is right and that her therapy is evidently working well. She hasn’t seen her sister this happy in over two years.

When they arrive home, Fiona begins to undress immediately and without any shame. Her semi-erect cock jumps out of her panties.

“Oh, you horny girl. You need some relief, don’t you?” Alma asks provocatively.

“Oh yes, Sis, I do,” the teen answer proudly. She does not hide that she enjoys the sex games with her older sibling.

Alma slips over to the girl and takes off her shirt. Now Fiona is completely naked. With breasts as small as hers, she doesn’t require a bra to hold them up or in place. Alma kisses the girl gently on the cheek, like a mother would. Her hands caress the teen’s face, neck, shoulders and chest. She enjoys the softness of her sister and the smaller mounds of her chest. She realizes that her sister isn’t some little girl anymore, but a woman—a woman with a very wonderful gift down below.

“Sis, can I see your tits again?” Fiona asks, biting her bottom lips and fixing her glasses.

Alma pauses for a second. She is a little surprised with the girl’s immediate question. “Of course you can,” she replies meekly.

Fiona does not wait for her sister and starts unbuttoning her blouse. Soon it falls open, revealing a thin and sexy bra. “Wow, Sis, you’re so fucking hot!” the girl exclaims. “Can I touch them?” she asks pleadingly.

“Yes,” Alma gasps and blushes. “It’s something we’ve already down for the doctor. And you’ve seen the dozens of this before.”

“Yeah, but that was different,” Fiona argues. She takes the woman’s breasts out of her bra and squeezes them some more. Her sister moans with pleasure and opens her eyes wide, but she doesn’t move. Fiona realizes that she surrenders and without question she takes one of the breasts into her mouth.

Alma’s body trembles spontaneously and her moans increase when the younger girl sucks on the oversensitive nipple while playing with the other. Her hands instinctively grasp Fiona’s head, bringing the teenager deeper into the swell of her breast. She is horny and the lack of sex recently has left her utterly frustrated. Oh, I’m not going to be able to stop her ... Finally, Alma gather her strength and speaks up, “Please, Fiona ... that’s enough. Let me satisfy your needs.”

Then she lowers herself to her knees in front of the girl. Waiting for her is a very thick, long hard member ready for action. She is shocked to find her pussy drooling heavily and pulsing in her panties while she thinks about how it would feel to have her sister thrusting that big cock into her cunt, satisfying her wanton needs. Now she is sure that she also needs a good, hard and long fuck!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.