Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

The following week Alma and her sister go for their scheduled appointment with Dr. Carr. Both are feeling happy and good.

“Alma, Fiona,” the doctor says happily as she stands up from her desk. “It is very good to see you again.”

“We are happy to see you too,” Alma says with a smile of her own.

Leah can see that Alma has totally changed her clothing style. Her unbelievable body is encased in a tight business suit. She sees the woman’s curvy legs, her full and slightly swaying ass and her big, round breasts all enhanced by the clothing. “Alma, I have to say, you are looking incredibly sexy.”

“Thank you,” the young woman says. “I thought it was time for a change.”

When they sit on the sofa, the doctor looks at them questioningly and more at Fiona who has a smile on her lips. “You both do look extremely happy,” she observes. “Does this mean that everything is okay?”

They both nod. Their smiles speak volumes. “Yes, everything is alright, Dr. Carr,” Fiona is the one to say something first. She seems to be far more relaxed in dealing with the doctor than their first visit to the office.

“Alma, did you follow my advice that you should empty Fiona’s balls as often as possible?” Leah questions. The older sister nods and blushes a little. “And Fiona, are you feeling better about yourself?”

“Yes, much better,” the younger sister answers with a faltering voice. “I’m not so concerned about having a different set of tools to work with anymore,” she adds while relaxing a little more.

“And how many times a day have you emptied her balls?” the doctor asks with a smile.

“You suggested that we start with at least two times a day, so I jacked off my sister three times the day after you came over, five times the next day and then six yesterday, I believe,” Alma answers, flicking her eyes upward lost in thought for the moment.

“It was seven, Sis,” the younger sister corrects with a mischievous grin.

“Hmm, really?” Alma asks, looking at Fiona. And when the girl nods she says, “I guess it was seven then.”

“Very good work then, Alma,” Leah comments enthusiastically. “And good work too, Fiona. You certainly are very potent and full of sexual energy. Obviously you were more and more relaxed day by day.”

“Yes, I was,” Fiona agrees excitedly. “And I enjoyed it more than ever. It was better than doing it myself. So I guess I felt the need to cum more and more,” she says keenly.

“Mmm, interesting,” the doctor says, leaning back into the couch. “Tell me, when did your sister empty your balls for the first time?”

“It was a couple days ago,” the young girl begins. “Alma came into my room while I was sleeping. Her hand crawled up into my night gown and started caressing me. It was a wonderful way to wake up.”

“Oh, yes,” the older sister sighs loudly. “Her dick was hard before I even began to fondle her. She was so tense and she climaxed within a couple of minutes so abundantly that my PJs were all soaked.”

“Obviously, her balls were filled overnight,” Leah surmises. “When did you jerk her off next?”

“I was in the afternoon,” Alma says, taking over. “When I got home from work, Fiona was waiting for me in the living room with a bulge in her pants. I immediately knelt in front of her, took off her pants and gave her some relief.” She says the word coyly while glancing at her sister.

“And did she cum large amounts of semen?” the doctor presses.

Alma nods and blushes while Fiona takes back the reins. “Yes, I made a mess. Alma was showered in my cum. Her face, her neck and her blouse were covered with my cum. But she wasn’t angry. Not one bit!”

“Fiona, I told you that your sister likes your sperm and she likes you to cum all over her face and body,” Leah slightly admonishes the teenager. “Now, Alma, when did you empty her balls for the third time?”

“I did it in her room before she went to bed,” she quips.

“Were you wearing something sexy?” Leah asks teasingly.

“Of course I did. I was wearing a nightgown...” Alma says and then pauses midsentence, searching for the right word.

“She was fucking hot,” Fiona jumps in and begins to explain. “Her nightgown was transparent and she was not wearing a bra...”

“Oh, Alma, you really are a naughty girl! Fiona, do you like you sister naughty?” Leah asks provocatively.

The girl smiles the biggest smile that the doctor has seen yet. And with a nod she says, “Yes, I do. Because of the way she dresses, I cum harder and faster.”

“Is this true?” Leah now asks Alma.

“Yes,” the woman beams. “I feel that it has really helped her. She cums quickly and strongly. And her cum sprays really far,” she adds, wanting to justify herself.

“Well, I am extremely glad it helped you. Very nice work, Alma. But, how did you spend the next day?” the doctor asks.

“Well, I was preparing breakfast when Fiona came into the kitchen. I noticed right away the bulge in her nightgown and I knees in that moment that she needed relief.” She swallows hard as if she is reliving the experience. “Fiona sat down at the table. I stroked her dick and soon a flurry of her cum shot up in the air and all over my face and tits. Again, that was an impressive amount of fluids she released. It was so much, I had to go change my clothes. After breakfast I was tidying up the living room. Fiona helped me. After a few minutes, that bulge was back.”

“That was quick, wasn’t it Fiona?” the doctor questions.

“Yes...” the girl answers. “I watched my sister while we were working. She was wearing some tight shorts and a very tight, white shirt. What really got me was that she wasn’t wearing a bra so her tits were swinging freely with every move. When she bent down, I could see her full, round ass.” She licks her lips. “It was so exciting to me.”

“I know what you mean,” Leah comments with a sly smile. “Did Alma masturbate you in the living room?”

“Mmmhmm,” the girl murmurs. “I lay down on the couch and she jerked me off. I climaxed quickly too. My cum shot up all over her shirt. After that we continued to cleanup. It was sexy that she didn’t change her shirt like earlier.”

“She covered me with so much that it was like my shirt was wet from water,” Alma adds. “My nipples were clearly visible. And I guess that’s what caused the next hard-on to appear. Seeing she needed relief again, I gave her a naughty smile...”

“ ... And she jacked me off several more times,” Fiona butts in, obviously enjoying the sharing of their forays.

“We would go back to work and every couple of minutes we stopped and I would stroke her. I got an idea to make things a little more fun, so I would take her to the edge and then stop,” the elder sister explains.

“I think she wanted it to last,” Fiona pushes up her glasses and adds with a grin.

Alma nods her confirmation before continuing. “Finally, we finished cleaning up. I led Fiona to her room so that we wouldn’t make a mess after we just clean it up.”

“And I stood in the middle of the room and she knelt before me and took off my shorts,” the younger sister carries on. “As soon as she started to stroke me, I climaxed so hard. I was cumming all over her again!”

“Oh, poor Alma!” the doctor exclaims. “Fiona’s thick sperm was all over you again!”

The older sister smiles as if proud she had done something extraordinary. “Yes, I was soaked with cum and this time I had to change my clothes. Then I needed a little break. I was a lot for me.”

“I can imagine,” Leah agrees. “It isn’t easy to restrain a young teenager with raging hormones. Continue, please.”

“So later on, I was in the kitchen, preparing for dinner,” Alma continues without missing a beat until her younger sibling interrupts.

“Mmm, yes,” Fiona mutters. “It was very nice. I could see the sexy outfit she put on when I went downstairs to the kitchen. She was wearing an old shirt that barley covered her ass and it was only buttoned up a little. She was walking through the kitchen all teasingly. She stretches and bet down.” Fiona tries desperately to convey the situation and why it had the effect it did on her.

“I knew she was there, and I enjoyed the way she looked at me,” Alma supplies. “I really liked the way she responded to my body. It was a pleasure for me to look sexy and provocative for my sister.”

“I saw her tits swinging freely. I wish mine could do that,” Fiona says. “But her white panties and her fabulous ass is what I really enjoyed the most. I was hard in no time, so Alma jerked me off again...”

“ ... And she burst all over my face and tits again,” Alma finishes with a broad smile, looking at her sister almost adoringly.

Leah smiles again, giving them a clear sign that she is fully satisfied with what she has heard. “Go ahead...” she adds eagerly.

“Well, the fifth time I masturbated her before bedtime,” Alma starts to explain. “This time I was wearing a new pair of pink PJs.”

“Don’t let her fool you, my sister looked great,” Fiona interrupts. “They were thin and small. It just clung to her hot body...”

“I suppose you weren’t wearing anything under them either?” Leah asks, raising an eyebrow. “No bra or panties?”

“That’s correct,” Alma agrees and blushes. “I wanted to be provocative.”

“Were you able to see her nipples through her small sexy pajamas, Fiona?”

“Yeah, Alma’s hard, dark nipples were clearly visible,” the girl says with a smile.

“And?” the doctor prompts.

“And I was able to see the shape of her pussy,” Fiona says with an even bigger smile.

“I suppose the pajamas were so tiny and tight then that it clearly outlined her pussy lips?” Leah inquires.

“Yeah, and I was able to see a big wet spot on her crotch,” the girl confirms. “It was like the ones I got before the change happened.”

“Well, your sister’s hard nipples and the wet spot attest to her excitement,” Leah says. “You should understand that she was enjoying it as much as you.”

Fiona nods. She cannot believe what the doctor just said. Talking with Dr. Carr and her sister like this is just so exciting. It is like a giant weight has been lifted from her. The girl feared rejection because of the change, but now she doesn’t have that fear. If anything, what Fiona thought of as a curse is turning rapidly into a blessing. It’s fantastic, like something out of a fantasy erotic novel. It’s surreal!

“How much sperm did Fiona produce this time?” the doctor asks, looking directly at the older sibling.

Alma frowns a bit. “Slightly less than usual.” Then she smiles. “But I was covered in cum again!”

“That’s wonderful!” the doctor shares her excitement. “Now tell me about yesterday.”

“Well, she was asleep when I went into her room” Alma begins. “I removed the blanket and pulled her erection out of her panties. I pumped it slowly while I watched the head get bigger with each stroke. It looked like it was just going to completely explode and profusely flowed with her juices. I knew her balls were probably full to the brim,” she pauses to lick her lips, “so I decided to, um...”

“It was awesome!” Fiona shouts, taking advantage of her sister’s hesitation. “I woke up immediately when Alma took my dick in her hand. She stroked me slowly and then she bent her head, stuck out her tongue and licked me! It was incredible feeling her warm, wet tongue go up and down my shaft. Then she took me into her mouth!”

“Well, I must say I wasn’t expecting that,” Leah marvels teasingly. “You gave your sister a blow job!”

“Yes, I did,” Alma says, a little uncertain.

“And did you let Fiona cum in your mouth?” the doctor asks a little more teasingly.

“Yes, I did,” Alma answers, blushing and relaxing slightly.

“And did you swallow?” Leah pushes, still teasing.

“Yes, I tried, but I was not skilled enough that first time,” the elder sister confesses. “A small stream of cum leaked from my mouth. It tumbled from my lips over her dick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.