Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

As the evening draws near, Alma and Fiona both become nervous and excited. They try to hold a normal conversation between one another. After dinner, Alma takes a shower. She shaves her crotch and after that, debates on what clothes she should wear. She looks for something sexy as Dr. Carr had suggested. Because she has never really dated after taking care of her sister, Alma really doesn’t have much by way of sexy. Sure, she has had the occasionally one night stands, but that never really required much by way of sexy. With her big breasts, curvy figure and good looks, she has never had to really try at all.

She finds a bra that is transparent and reveals her large, natural breasts. Alma’s nipples are clearly outlined through the thin material. Then she finds similar panties that are a size too small. When she gets dressed, those small, thin panties cling to the folds of her pussy. After this, she slips on black stockings with a black seam and black satin ribbons. She absolutely loves that feel of stockings. She has never really thought of them as being sexy, she has always just felt feminine, seductive and kinky in them. Over these she puts on a short, tight dress that buttons in the front and pronounces her great figure and tight, round ass. She looks in the mirror and then undoes the top and last button on her dress. Alma is satisfied with her appearance when her short dress reveals the beginning of her cleavage and most of her shapely legs.

At a quarter to seven Alma knocks on her little sister’s door to remind her that Dr. Carr will be coming any time soon. Fiona has already taken a shower and within fifteen minutes she is down in the living room. She looks at her sister admiringly. She has seen Alma dress up from time to time to go out and have a few drinks, as well as find a guy to fuck. Yet she has never looked this incredibly sexy before. She feels a stirring in her crotch. Normally even seeing her sister naked doesn’t get her aroused because of the fact that it could get her hard. The last thing Fiona had wanted was Alma to think she was attracted to her. Now ... things are changing.

The doorbell rings and Alma quickly gets up and opens the door. Leah comes in with a big smile on her face. “You look beautiful, Alma. And so incredibly sexy!” she says holding the woman’s hand and looking at her from head to toe. The doctor is pleasantly surprised by the woman’s transformation. “Am I right, Fiona?” she asks with a wink.

“Yes, my sister is very sexy,” Fiona answers, surprising both women.

“Fiona, do you feel the need to empty your testicles?” the doctor asks in a sultry tone.

“Yes, I do,” the girl answers without hesitation.

“Wonderful!” Leah says. “Alma, where do you propose you do it?”

“Um, I hadn’t thought of that,” the woman admits. “I suppose the best place would be mine or Fiona’s room.”

“Then let us have a look, shall we?” Leah says with another smile.

They go into Fiona’s room first.

“Hmm, Fiona’s bed is a bit small,” the doctor says, grinning. “Let’s take a look at your room, Alma.”

They head to Alma’s room.

“Oohh, this is much, much better!” Leah exclaims when she sees that Alma has a king-sized bed. “This will be much more comfortable,” she adds. She wants to begin their convergence in Alma’s bed immediately. Putting her arms around the older sister’s waist, the doctor asks her eagerly, “Are we ready?”

“Yes, I think we’re ready,” Alma says with a lust-filled sigh.

“Come on, Fiona,” the doctor says over her shoulder. “Your sister is going to take your pants off.”

Fiona goes and stands in front of Alma with a bewildered expression. Slowly, the older sister takes the younger sister’s shirt off. Leah notices that her chest is nicely developed even if her breasts are a quarter the size of Alma’s.

“Your sister is practically a grown woman, isn’t she?” the doctor asks.

“Yes,” Alma agrees, looking at her sister in a whole new light while she sinks down to her knees. She quickly undoes Fiona’s pants and slowly pulls them down to her feet. Then she tugs down Fiona’s panties, freeing a very swollen member, which immediately jumps up against her belly. Her gasp joins that of Leah’s.

“Mmm, Fiona, I am certainly glad that you are relaxes and that your penis is ready,” the doctor claims with a broad smile. “Now, go on and take it, Alma.”

Alma’s heart is beating so hard that she thinks it will explode. Her sister’s prick is so fat that she can barely get her fingers around it. Then slowly, the woman begins to stroke it.

“It is so beautiful, is it not, Alma?” Leah mumbles while she too admires the sight of it.

“Yes, it’s so beautiful and ... so big,” Alma replies, not hiding her amazement.

Fiona is in heaven. “Sis, that feels amazing,” the moan escapes her lips.

“Thank you,” Alma says, smiling. She is in ecstasy too. She shivers, causing her nipples to grow erect and hard like little stones.

“Now, Alma, I want you to empty Fiona’s testicles on your bed,” Leah directs. “There, she will be more comfortable.” She then grabs Alma by the arm and helps the woman get up.

Fiona is placed on the bed in a comfortable sitting position with a pillow under her back. Then Alma is positioned on her knees between her sister’s legs. At the same time, Leah unbuttons the other woman’s top and bottom of lama’s dress. Now her dress is buttoned with only the two middle buttons on her belly. Alma does not protest in the least. Instead, she leans forward and takes her younger sister’s erection in her hand again, giving the young teenager a very nice view of her cleavage. There is much more than cleavage though and Fiona can see the entire curve of the sides of her sister’s breasts. She can even see the light pink skin surrounding the nipple. It is a sight she is familiar with, but now, sort of hidden in such a way makes the whole thing erotic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.