Edge of Reason
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Fiona and her sister arrive back at home after the appointment with Dr. Carr. Neither one can look at the other. And soon it becomes really awkward. It is still very early in the day and both are thinking about the upcoming doctor visit.

Fiona is totally unsure of what to make of what just happened. She has come from the doctor’s office in a genetics company where a sexy older woman jacked her off and let her cum—not only that, but it was right in front of her sister! Then Dr. Carr prescribed masturbation two times a day, and surprisingly enough, Alma is more than determined to do the job. Although her sister is hot and she has been dreaming of Alma for years, the girl never thought that her sister would actually be the one masturbating her, let alone jacking off her more new than not cock. This is certainly better than any fantasy the young teenager has ever had.

Alma is also thinking about what has transpired in the doctor’s office. She doesn’t know what had come over her when she agreed to jerk off her sister several times a day. She feels her own excitement increase though just at the very thought about the teen and her big cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.