Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Doctor Leah Carr looks at her schedule. In ten minutes she has an appointment with a set of clients the company has been waiting to see for ten years. Leah is a pretty woman in her early forties who has worked for the company for over twenty years now. She knew the client’s parents, even worked with them. She chose the task ten years ago, even spoke to the then seventeen year old Alma Chandler.

Alma now twenty-seven and her sister live together. The older sister has never married nor has any children. She had spent the portion of her adult life caring for her younger sister and just hasn’t had time for any kind of real relationship. And then when the problem arose, she called Doctor Carr. She is attractive with long blonde hair, large breasts and slim, curvy figure. Her sister, Fiona, is slimmer with no curves, longer raven hair, smaller breasts and glasses. At fifteen Fiona is attractive but her older sister’s beauty shadows hers.

Dr. Carr wants to get some rest and prepare herself for the next appointment. She received the call yesterday and was caught off guard. For ten years she has prepared for this day since their last meeting, and even with all that preparation she is nervous about it. The problem is she has an idea of what to expect because the younger sister was never kept tabs on or observed. The company didn’t want to interfere unless the sisters came to them. And so they have. She has been interested to see how things had turned out and so desperately wanted to keep tabs on them, but the company wouldn’t allow it and she didn’t want to risk being caught at trying it.

A few minutes later the phone rings and the secretary says that the sisters have arrived. Then a door opens and they come inside the office. Leah looks Alma and then the younger sister. She is instantly pleased at what she sees. Alma is gorgeous and looks younger than her age. Fiona is pretty, younger looking like her sister with a bit of a nerdy look. But Leah knows what can lie behind that nerdy look. She looked like that in her teenage years. And Leah was the opposite of shy in school.

“Hello, my name is Doctor Leah Carr. It’s Fiona, isn’t it?” she says, looking directly at the younger sister, who nods. Then she turns to Alma. “I don’t know if you remember me, but I was...”

“Yes, you handed me the card with your number,” Alma cuts in. “You said in case something strange ever happened.”

“And I’m to guess that something did,” the doctor says, and then offers them to sit down. She smiles to the two sisters. “I understand that you waited for two years before all the symptoms ended?”

“Yes, everything was fine after puberty, her first period,” the older sister confirms. “But then the pains began. Her clit was the first to change. Then slowly everything changed,” she says with a faltering voice.

“There is no need to feel ashamed,” Leah reassures. “This was done without consent and since your parents are dead, we cannot know for sure what outcome they expected.”

“Certainly you have some idea,” Alma says with disbelief.

“Well, that the company did, or does,” the doctor confirms. “But that is an area that I cannot discuss. Unfortunately your parents were working on a project, one of many similar ones, and because of that I cannot disclose anything.”

“Then why are we here?” Alma asks, feeling as frustrated as she is embarrassed.

“Well, as I told you ten years ago, I am here for you and your sister. Anything I can help with, I will do so within my power.”

Alma stares at the older woman for a few tense moments. She almost considers getting up and leaving, but Fiona needs help. She needs help. Answers or guidance—anything will help at this point. “Well ... Fiona and I are very close. We talk about everything and we help each other. It is only us and it has been for a long time. With this change to her, I do not know how to help her.”

“It can be a difficult thing, but not something that cannot be overcome,” Leah states. “Sometimes just talking about it can help.”

“Try telling that to Fiona,” Alma says, looking over at her sister. “I try to tell myself it all the time. But she doesn’t want to talk about it at all.”

“Fiona, is this true?” Leah asks, now focusing on the younger sister. The girl simply nods in reply. “Have you had any boyfriends?”

“Yes,” she replies quietly. “But that was before...”

“Has it changed how you think about guys and girls?” the doctor presses.

“Yes,” the girl answers with a terse reply.

“Are you attracted to girls?” Fiona nods and blushes. “Relax, Fiona. We have seen many cases similar to this. Now we are here to help you, and I believe that your sister wants what is best for you, right?”

“Yes,” Alma says, taking her sister’s hand into hers. “I just want to help you.”

“Well then, Fiona,” Leah continues, talking encouragingly. “We are going to need you to be open so that we can help you through this and accept your body for what it is.”

“I will certainly try then,” the girl says with more certainty.

“When was the last time you had a boyfriend?” the doctor asks, smiling friendly.

“A couple years ago, before the change started,” Fiona answers but only after a brief pause.

“Did you have sex with him?”

Fiona opens her mouth to speak, but no sound comes out. She looks to her sister, her face reddening a little more. After a little encouragement, the girl simply nods her head.

And you have already gone through puberty?” Leah asks. When the nod comes, she asks, “How many times did you have sex?”

“Once,” Fiona answers.

“Why only once?” the doctor inquires. “Did you not like it?”

“I liked it, yes,” the girl answers while breaking a smile. “But after that the changes began. My clit was huge and I was scared.”

“With your changes, did you masturbate?” Leah asks softly.

“I did before and after,” Fiona admits after another brief hesitation. “It was different. And it helped with the pain.”

“Helped?” Leah raises and eyebrow. “How did it help?”

“Once I reached the end, I felt relief,” the girl explains. “It was like before. I felt satisfied. Good. Pain free.”

“Did you produce any cum?” Fiona looks to her sister and then the doctor. She shakes head. “None at all?” Leah is startled to hear this until the girl goes into more detail.

“At first I didn’t, but when they appeared it began,” Fiona says, looking even more embarrassed than when she first came into the office. But she presses on bravely. “That’s when it started getting messy.”

“It can get that way,” Leah agrees. “Do the end result, the messiness bother you?”

“No,” Fiona replies squirming and with a low tone.

“That’s fine. I’m going to need to look over your genitals,” the doctor says softly and turns to Alma. “You will stay with us, Alma, alright?” she asks suggestively.

“Yes, I will,” Alma answers. “I’m not going anywhere. And if I can help and any way...”

“Of course, Alma, your help is necessary,” confirms Leah with another smile. She stands up and say, “Fiona, come over to the examination room.”

Fiona does obediently, and the room is conveniently located through a connecting door to the doctor’s office. The girl climbs onto the table and lies on it.

“Remove your pants, please,” Leah says with a warm, reassuring voice. “Don’t be shy,” she adds when seeing a little hesitation in the girl.

Fiona undoes her pants, lowering the zipper. Then she pulls down the jeans and panties in one yank. The girl is exposed from the waist down, showing off what normal girls don’t have. Though limp, her cock is big and fat. Her balls at the base of the shaft are large. There is no sign of a pussy and everything is smooth as silk.

“Wow,” Leah exclaims excitedly. “I was afraid that Fiona had a small penis, but she has developed very well.” The doctor notes that the older sister is staring at the younger’s member. “I know that right now this is still something of an embarrassment for you, but you should be proud that you have developed so nicely.”

Fiona blushes. She dares not look at the doctor or her sister. Leah looks at the girl’s blushing face when she reaches forward, strokes her thigh and says in a soothing voice, “Just relax, Fiona. Now this may be a little embarrassing for you, but I promise I’ll be gentle.” Then Fiona feels the doctor’s warm hands touch and lift her member, squeezing it carefully along its length.

“Do you have any pain when I touch your penis?” Leah asks, looking at Fiona for a moment.

“No,” the girl answers huskily.

“Great. Now Fiona, keep your legs spread while I examine your testicles.” Leah cups the girl’s balls in her hand and gently squeezes. “Does my squeezing cause you any discomfort?”

“Just a little, but not in a bad way though,” Fiona answers, suppressing a moan.

Leah looks at Alma. The older sister is breathing strongly and licking her lips while she stares at Fiona’s crotch. “Alma, don’t worry. Everything seems to be in working order like it should if Fiona were to have naturally developed like this.”

“I guess that is good news,” Alma says.

The doctor smiles and nods encouragingly. “Yes, while she may not be as gifted on top as you, she is down below.”

This produces a stirring somewhere deep inside Alma. She is confused, but excited at the same time. Then she asks the doctor, “Is the exam over?”

“No. I have to check a few more things,” Leah says. “Since she was not born with a penis, it was circumcised. As a result, I need to ensure that the foreskin has the flexibility needed.” Then the doctor pulls back the foreskin for a moment, taking a look at the skin there and then lets it go back to normal.

“Is it as it should be?” Alma asks. Now she watches her younger sister’s examination without hesitation.

“There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong at all. As we can see, the foreskin retracts easily. It is as if she was born this way. Your parents were geniuses when it came to genetics,” Leah remarks, almost as if more to herself then the two sisters in the room with her. “However, I do have to check how everything appears when the penis is fully erect.” She runs her fingers very lightly all over Fiona’s shaft. “Does that feels nice, Fiona?” she asks.

“Yes,” the girl replies meekly. Fiona cannot believe what is happening. Her cock is being fondled by the doctor while her sister watches! While the sisters are close in every way, she has never once, in the two years wince the change began ever gotten an erection in front of Alma.

Alma on the other hand cannot believe what the doctor is actually doing. Leah is touching her sister like that and that she wants to give the girl an erection. Never once has Alma seen it hard, though plenty of times soft like it is now. Her breath catches in her throat while she watches the doctor moving up and down Fiona’s member until large drop of clear liquid bubbles from the slit. The older sister is embarrassed and turns her head away from her sister’s cock.

Leah just continues running her fingers and Fiona’s member seems to bulge in her hand in response. It doesn’t take long at all before her cock is fully erect. Fiona is ashamed at her sexual excitement, especially with another woman, but just loves the sensation of the doctor’s hand rubbing her length. “Perfect. Everything looks great,” Leah says, not at all attempting to hide her satisfaction. “Look at the foreskin and how it retracts back behind the glans easily, even when the penis is erect.”

“That looks, um, good,” Alma sighs, looking at her sister’s member again. Her head is spinning with excitement while her eyes are fixated on the erection. It is so huge that it makes the doctor’s hand look incredibly small. “Fuck, it’s so big,” Alma moans, unconsciously bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking on them. It is truly the largest cock she has ever seen. She has seen several too, though all in person because she has never really cared to watch porn.

“Yes, Fiona does have an incredible cock,” Leah giggles, winking at Alma. “I wonder if your father had a large penis. Your parents used some of his genes when experimenting on your sister.”

“I don’t know,” Alma says, her head swirling with desire. “His pants would bulge from time to time. I don’t really remember. Besides, I never thought of my father like that.” Then she realizes her boldness and her face flushes.

“I completely understand. A penis like this can be a problem, particularly if you don’t have a roomy vagina,” Leah says, a smile turning up the edges of her lips.

“I have plenty of room,” Alma replies without thinking.

“So that means that you need a big and fat cock which can fill your roomy vagina. Don’t you, Alma?” Leah does not stop rubbing Fiona’s cock while she makes this statement.

Alma nods and flushes again, she just cannot help herself. She is amazed at how her body is reacting to her sister and this lovely woman doctor. She feels her nipple begin to harden against her bra and her panties have become soaked when her pussy floods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.