Tempestuous Enticements
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Caleb’s enraged hormones are surging through his body. Twice now he has come close to release and twice now he has stopped. This only serves to cause him some discomfort in that his cock and heavy balls are aching, craving release. And now he is headed to pick up the girl who had started all of this.

Pulling up outside of Candace’s friend’s house nearly a half hour’s drive away, the man finds that he is still rock hard. He had thought about stopping and jacking off on the way, but he knew the delay would only raise questions—questions he didn’t want to answer. And no sooner does he turn off the engine and get out of the car does the front door fly open and Candace and her friend come bursting out. And bursting out is easily the most apt way of describing it. Candace comes first in nothing more than a corset top which struggles to contain her young firm breasts and is short enough to show all of her belly and a skirt that is no more than a belt. When she runs toward him, Caleb sees the electric pink boy shorts that match the color of her hair. And atop that head are a pair of cat ears that match the color. He even looks for her pink tail, wondering if she plans to wear that costume all the time.

Her friend is wearing little more. A very tight shirt, again showing her flat belly and generous amounts of cleavage and a pair of black pants which can only be described as a second skin. Caleb thinks that there is no way she can be wearing any panties with how low the pants sit on the girl’s hips. And he cannot ignore how his cock seems to tingle and spark while he watches the two underage teens bounding down the path.

Candace hugs him tightly, her firm breasts pressing into his chest. When Caleb looks down he sees them bulging to the point of exposure and the valley of her cleavage clear of a bra.
“Mmm,” Candace smiles, obviously feeling the bulge. “Thank you for picking me up. This is Jessica. We were getting her ready for her date.”

The man watches Jessica step forward. The buttons on her low neckline shirt are at the point of busting. Smiling inwardly at how he is enjoying the view, he shakes the girl’s hand.

But Candace has other ideas of her own. “Give him a hug,” she says, pushing the girl into her father before either can protest. “He’s only my dad!”

Caleb feels Jessica’s large breasts pressing into him as well as his straining erection pressing right back, just as Candace grabs his hands and wraps them around the girl, placing them on her frim, round ass. Then Candace giggle when they both pull away, blushing slightly. The girls say their goodbyes in hushed whispers. They part giggling while looking at the man. Caleb does not know whether he wants to know what was said or not.

In the drive home, Caleb takes it slower. He hates to admit it, but the view of his daughter’s legs, totally revealed due to the short skirt is too much to pass up. Candace turns to him abruptly and asks, “So, Daddy, didn’t you think Jessica looked nice for her boyfriend?”

Caleb stammers. He thinks he knows what Candace is getting at.

“It’s okay, Dad,” he prompts. “You can say she looked hot. Cause she did!”

“I ... I think she looked very...” he tries to find the right words so that he doesn’t fall into a trap.

“So you’d like to fuck her then?” Candace blurts out as if reading his mind.

“What?” he asks, sounding genuinely surprised. But he is really surprised that it seemed so obvious. “Candace! I ... no!”

“Oh come on, Dad” she says, not believing a word he says. “We both know you were staring, wondering if she had on any panties. I can tell you now, she didn’t. And she is completely shaved like me.”

Caleb can feel his blood begin to boil. He isn’t anger, he is horny. The short brown hair and sexy bright eyes of Jessica jumps into his mind, then the rest of her body, first in the tight shirt and pants and then in nothing.

When he doesn’t say anything, Candace continues. “So you’re telling me that if she came up to you completely naked, her nice big tits bouncing up and down, and her tight little pussy dripping wet just for your dick, you’d say no?” she presses.

“This is not ... no,” he says through gritted teeth.

‘Well, I think you’re lying to me, Daddy,” she mocks. “And this proves it!” And before he knows it, while he drives the car, Candace pulls out his straining cock and sinks her mouth down on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.