Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Caleb stare open mouthed watching his wife fucking her brother on the hood of her car, in the open where any passerby can catch them. He had tries to get the woman to fool around outside once, but she had sunned him, telling she would never consider performing such an act. The man knows that he should be outraged. Here he is watching his wife cheating on him, giving it to a man that which she has been denying him for so long, but the circumstances means that he cannot judge, not now. He cannot even be sickened by the scene of incest before him. And although he had put an end to it, Caleb had cheated on Rita too—not only with his sister-in-law, but his own fucking daughter!

Candace broke his resolve and was only trying to get him to fuck her in the ass. Is that why I ran and came here? Now he sits in his car, his thick, long and throbbing manhood refusing to go down while he watches his wife getting taken hard. Without realizing it, Caleb is stroking himself to the sight. He still thinks his wife is attractive, her breasts swaying with each of Mark’s thrusts into her smooth pussy. The man looks down and sees the precum leaking out of the tip. “No this is just fucking wrong,” he mutters to himself. But he does need release. He stopped fucking Joyce because of the guilt of cheating but now that guilt is evaporating fast.

He figures that if he drives home fast, he can still fuck Joyce before Rita and Mark get home. But he ignores the thought when he begins to think Candace, not Joyce, will be a more willing pussy to fill. In a heartbeat, Caleb is speeding his way home, his cock still hard in his shorts. He vows to resist his daughter, even after what he has just seen. He has to have limits, but Joyce ... Caleb’s speed increases.

Caleb pulls up outside his house and bursts through the front door. “Candace, are you home?” He hears how urgent his voice sounds, but he doesn’t want to walk into his daughter in his current condition, he knows he will not be able to resist her. He does not understand where this awakening of sexual desires has come from, but he cannot put it back in the box.

He receives no reply, but he does hear a door slam down the hall. Someone is in and it has to be Joyce. Trying to stop his heart from racing, the man almost runs through the house, his thick members slapping between his legs. He manages to remember to knock on the door before entering, but as it is not fully closed, his knocking opens it anyway. Joyce is standing there wide-eyed at the door, a towel clasped in her hands over her heaving breasts. Her cat ears are pressed flat over her head. She is a sight to see for sure. The towel manages to drape over the rest of her body, but Caleb catches a glimpse of her tail hanging down between her legs. She seems slightly out of breath and her hair is wet. But overall, yes, she looks sexy as hell.

Caleb cannot help but notice the strong smell of sex in the room either. Joyce smells the sex too. Hers and Lewis’ actions were only mere moments ago and still sending tingles through her body. Was I really about to let Lewis fuck my ass? The shock of someone coming into the house had snapped her back to reality. She had just blown Lewis and ridden him until he exploded deep inside her. She can even still feel his cum between her thighs, covering them. And now Caleb is standing in front of her, his obvious erection straining in his shorts.

Every urge in her body is craving yet more carnal sexual fulfillment, but how much longer can she continue to do these things? She has already had every hole filled by the man in front of her. She has just sucked and fucked her son. Lewis even wants to take her ass and do just what Caleb had done to her. And she is okay with it. She is turning into a real slut, a cock loving whore and she thinks that she cannot sink any lower.

Caleb just stares at the woman. Neither says a thing. He removes his shirt but finds he does not move closer to her. Caleb’s resistance to step forward is partly due to the small part of his brain desperately trying to maintain some form of morality, but it is mostly because he and Joyce have already told one another that their day together was a onetime thing. Even now, with his cock raging hard and a woman he knows he can fuck standing right before him, the man’s inner voice tells him to go. He mumbles something that sounds like an apology to Joyce and slowly turns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.