Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“Mom ... wait...” But before Lewis can finish what he is going to say, Joyce spins them both around and pushes him back so that he is sitting on the edge of the bath tub, his rigid prick jutting up, tall and proud.

Joyce slurps him deep into her mouth with one fluid motion, savoring the favor of her juices on him. “We’re ... not ... stop ... ing ... now ... until ... you ... fill ... my ... pussy ... with... cum,” she manages to get out while bobbing her head up and down on the boy.

Lewis cannot deny how great it feel being deep throated by the woman who gave birth to him, all the while her hands twist on the base of his shaft. Plus, he convinced himself, this time she is in control, coming onto him. It helps. Joyce slurps and gulps away her son’s meaty monster while her hands jerk what is left of him, lubricated by her saliva. She wants to feel him pump her pussy full of his seed, yet the urge to make him shoot into her mouth is growing strong. Not only the power trip she feels from the control she has over him, but the sordid thoughts of making her own son orgasm for a second time spurs her on.

Kneeling in front of the boy, totally naked, her large breasts bobbing, Joyce feels her pussy leaking her juices with excitement. “Fuck! I can’t do this any longer!” she cries.

Lewis flinches, panicking that his mother is about to go crazy over the reality of what is happening. But his fears are short lived when she stands up, grabs him by the cock and drags him into his cousin Candace’s room. “Lay the fuck down!” she orders in a husky, wanton voice.

Lewis practically jumps onto the bed and onto his back. And before he has even stopped bouncing, Joyce is straddling him. Her face screws up with pleasure when she sinks her dripping cunt over his throbbing shaft. The boy wastes no time in grabbing her swollen breasts in his hands, massaging and groping away while his mother rides him hard—lifting her body nearly clean off of him before slamming bac down. The squelching of their two bodies are drowned out by their sounds of pleasure.

The woman is in complete nirvana. She leans back on her son’s knees, rolling her hips back and forward, the position pressing his member against the special spot when he is pushed inside. Lewis has flung his arms wide, gripping the blanket in both hands while he enjoys now only his cock bathed in her heat, but her tail caressing his balls. How that is even possible, the boy doesn’t know and really doesn’t care.

Then the woman feels the familiar fluttering in her belly while she continues to ride the boy hard, her orgasm ripping through her before she can control herself. “Oh fuck yes!” she wails. “Don’t ever stop fucking me! Fuck me! Make your bitch, please!” Joyce is truly no longer in control, the pleasure she is getting from riding her son is more than she could have ever possibly imagined.

Lewis cannot believe his ears, but what he hears is music to them. He is aroused beyond belief by them. He never expected to fuck his own mother let alone ever hears such language. Of course her never expected to see her pussy, shaved or not. He never expected her to be such a freak and dress up like a catgirl. All he knows is that while his mother yowls louder than ever, her pussy contracts around him once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.