Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The boy watches Rita stroke her brother’s cock, which is now poking up between her thighs. Her breasts are covered with a sheen of sweat and her nipples look hard and enticing. Still stroking himself, the boy steps a little closer. Rita is in paradise at this point. Lifting herself up, she guides Mark into her entrance before sinking back down on him. With her pussy now fully stuffed with cock again and another being jacked off right in front of her and then the presence of Mark’s hands playing with her breasts, she loses all control.

“Holy fuck!” she growls through clenched teeth.

Her pussy grapples with her brother’s thrusting meat. She can feel her juices leaking out down the man’s legs and onto his balls. She doesn’t even stand a chance to catch her breath when he picks up his pace—lifting her up and slamming her body back down onto him over and over, deeper and deeper. The woman feels another orgasm on the hells of her first, and just when the first subsides, the next comes crashing through her. Rita’s nipples are almost too sensitive to be played with now and it is a mixture of pain and pleasure when Mark continues to pinch and tug on them.

The stranger’s member right in front of her face is profusely leaking precum and she can feel her brother getting lose himself. Her head is spinning with pleasure and before she knows what she is doing, before she can stop herself, Rita reaches out, leans forward and takes the boy’s cock in her mouth! Mark is shocked to say the least. He knows being watched by someone is a big turn on for his sister, for him too, but she has never added anyone into the act unless it had been agreed before. The sight of his sister now sucking on the boy’s cock, a complete stranger to them, while he slams his throbbing prick inside her used pussy is too much.

“Oh shit,” he groans. “I can’t hold on much longer!”

Rita pulls her mouth from the boy’s steely member just long enough to respond, “Then just fucking fill me up!” Then she goes right back to the cock in front of her, sucking and stroking it for all she is worth.

Being filled from both ends in a public store gets Rita so aroused that a third orgasm is already fast approaching. And then her brother grabs her breasts fully in both hands, raising her hips as high as he can. She feels his cock grow the instant before his hot cum spews up inside her. Wave after glorious wave of his seed is pumped into her pussy, leaking out with her own juices when her third orgasm thunders through her. Squeezing the boy’s balls and sucking as hard as she can, the woman feels those balls tighten.

While her brother’s ejaculate is filling her cunt, the boy’s orgasm hits, filling her mouth with his salty spunk. She starts taking his whole load into her hot cavity, bellowing out her cheeks with his thick cum. When he sees his seed oozing out of the corners of the woman’s mouth, the boy pulls out to milk the last of it onto her lips. Then he collapses back against the closed door to stare at the sweaty naked brother and sister he had just climaxed with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.