Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Caleb doesn’t know where his is going, but he knows he just has to get out of the house. The air conditioner in the car is starting to dry his shirt and shorts that he threw on when almost running from the hot tub. His cock is still hard though, straining at his shorts. The thoughts and feeling of his daughter giving him basically a topless lap dance is fresh in his mind. It is far more powerful of a hold than Joyce has on him. Add all that to the fact that when he had ejaculated over and in Candace prove to be the best moments of his life. These thoughts do nothing to stop his raging erection either.

But he has decided to resist temptation, even if that means getting in his car and driving off. Nothing more can happen with his daughter—nothing now and nothing later. She is underage, but even if she wasn’t, he still can’t think of her that way. And it isn’t just that he has a spur of the moment sense of guilt. What he can’t figure out is why he is so taken by her. Sure, he hasn’t had much sex with his wife in a while, but the masturbation was enough. Or so he thought. Candace has done something to him. She has awakened his sex drive and as a result he has not only taken her but his sister-in-law. Those thoughts don’t even faze him in the least. But he has to put a stop to it all, to both of them.

Caleb loves his wife, even if their sex life has become null and void. Candace seems convinced that fucking him is what they both need. She obviously loves his cock, and even he has to admit, he is proud of it. And not only that, he seems to suddenly be producing copious amounts of cum. He has never been able to produce so much, let alone get hard and fuck as many times as he has been doing. Everything is new, fun and scary. With all these thoughts running rampant like a herd of elephants the man is on autopilot. Subconsciously, he has driven to a secluded spot at a nearby park.

He knows of it because he and Rita had come here during their youth to get away from everyone. She was a beauty and he remembers running his hands over her skin, sucking on her round breasts while her long hair fell around her head. Even after having Candace, Rita had gotten her trim figure back. Since then, age has only added some curvature to her hips.

Caleb cuts off the engine, his hand snaking inside his shorts to rub his thick, throbbing shaft when all of a sudden he hears what he thinks is a squeal of delight. Looking around, he sees the hood of a car poking out of some bushes further down. He notices, with a grin that there is a couple fucking against it. The man is bending the girl over the hood and thrusting into her from behind. When he looks closer though, Caleb cannot believe his eyes. The woman is his wife and he man ... her brother!

How the hell did I forget that? When Candace had just turned a year old, Rita and Caleb had invited Rita and Mark over for a party. Joyce’s then husband was away on business, so it was just the six of them, four adults and two kids. Lewis is just nearly a year older than Candace. The family was a lot closer then, but Caleb never knew how close until that day. Rita and Mark had a secret that they kept from everyone they knew, something they had vowed would never arise again, but it was at this party that their urges got the better of them.

When they were younger, the three siblings were on a holiday vacation with their parents. With little else to do but play, Rita and Joyce would often masturbate together, never touching, just masturbating. It seems that Mark masturbated often too, though it wasn’t because he couldn’t get laid, he just liked the feeling a lot. One day the girl walked in on their brother and things progressed fast from there. It turned out that it wasn’t for Joyce, and while the girl thought that was the end of it, it wasn’t—at least not for Rita and Mark. They went for masturbating partners to full blown lovers. They used to fuck whenever they got the chance to.

It wasn’t until a few months before Rita met Caleb did they end things. The pair were almost discovered by some friends and decided that it was just too risky, especially since they were older. What had been a fun teenage thing wouldn’t be fun as adults to be caught at doing. This is when they decided to find other people to start families with. Like their sister, Joyce, Rita found Caleb. Mark though remained a bachelor, pretty much fucking anything with two legs. Family life and kids just isn’t his forte. And everything had gone fine up until that party.

Both Rita and Mark had a bit to drink. Candace was already tucked in bed and Caleb and the other two had stayed up to drink a bit, celebrating a little longer the adult way. The adult way isn’t always the best way though. Rita had noticed that even though her sister was wearing a black dress, it did nothing to hide her large breasts. Mark wasn’t paying her attention, because, while it was evident then, he was focused on his other sister. Rita had noticed it and was getting a little hot under her dress at the memories of the time spent with her brother.

She ended up disappearing to the bathroom after excusing herself. When she was done, Rita spent a few minutes checking herself out. The drinks her had made her feel a bit horny, and deep down she knew it wasn’t because of Caleb. She even thought that there was no harm in looking good for her brother. It wasn’t like they were going to do anything since they made a promise to one another.

The dress Rita wore was a simple red cotton dress. It was nowhere near reveling like Joyce’s. It buttoned down the full length at the front and clung nicely to her curves. Rita was a little ashamed to admit that she was wearing a slightly padded bra, not that she needed to, but because her sister is bigger up top. Her hips have some added shape, but she liked her new figure and she ran her hands down over her body, smoothing out the dress, which she buttoned all the way up to the high curved neckline. Just for a giggle, and fueled by the alcohol, Rita decided to undo some of the buttons, just to see how she looked—three from the top, which showed a daring amount of her boosted cleavage and three from the bottom of the dress, which sat just above her knees. She liked how it looked. She undid another couple from the bottom. Now only one button hid her panties from view. She was about to see what undoing another button at the top would look like when there was a knock at the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.