Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Caleb does not sleep well at all during the night. Cuddled up next to him is his underage daughter, totally naked and still sticky from the mixture of their fluids. After a day of fucking his sister-in-law—more than once, and filling all her holes to the brim with his cum—the man didn’t think it was possible to go again with his daughter. And then there is the matter of Candace catching them during their last session, just as he was unloading his heavy balls into Joyce’s ass. To find out that Candace wanted the same done to her was just insane.

He has already had a hard time struggling to convince himself that fucking his daughter was okay. His sister-in-law, Joyce, was a bit easier to come to term with, but while he lies there, having filled both of them in one day, the man’s guilt keeps him awake. He cannot ignore the fact that his cock is growing at the thought of Joyce’s full body pressed against his. Then looking down at Candace’s young, firm chest, dripping with his cum, it gives an involuntary twitch. To top it all off, Rita is just down the hall, sleeping on the couch, oblivious to it all.

“No,” he mumbles to himself. “No more.” Caleb decides that enough is enough. He has to stop this before it gets too out of control. Has it not gotten out of control already?

But Caleb isn’t the only one lying awake deep with thought. In the other room Joyce is thinking about the day’s events as well. Lewis and Rita had got back not long after she had had her ass pumped full of Caleb’s cum. Her son is snoring next to her, asleep. Looking at him, she cannot help but think about a similar situation between them two. After her divorce, she would look at Lewis, seeing how handsome he had become and how much he looked like his father. And Lewis is much like the man, when Joyce first met him. Can I really do what have what Caleb and Candace has? She shakes her head and her mind strays back to earlier in the day and how she spent nearly the whole day fucking her brother-in-law in every way possible. There was a time when Lewis’ father would fulfill her every need like that. And now her thoughts go right back to her own son.

Joyce’s drive hasn’t slowed since her ex-husband stopped having sex with her. And then after catching Caleb fucking his daughter only sent her body revving. Her body still feels a warm glow from the total satisfaction it had felt, but her guilt is total. She had maybe fantasized about Lewis, but never to this extent, and she certainly never thought about actually fucking anyone based off a fantasy. But she did fuck Caleb, something she never thought she’d do. So is Lewis is danger? Will I end up seducing him? She shakes her head again. Joyce decides that she simply cannot let herself get carried away like that again. What happened with Caleb will remain a fantastic memory and nothing more.


Candace wakes up to find her father already out of the bed. She rolls onto her back and stretches out. Her young, firm body glows when she remembers the amazing sex she had with Caleb the night before, even if it was brief. She had finally got the man to explode deep inside her tight, shaved cunt. That itself I an accomplishment and voids out any notion that the sex was too brief. No matter the length, she had succeeded and that is all that matters.

The only thing that comes close to the excitement of what Caleb did, was watching him fuck her aunt. Her arousal had shot through the roof watching the man thrusting away of the woman’s ass. Now Candace wants nothing more than to try it herself. She is an addict for her father’s cock and she doesn’t care. Candace wasn’t sure when she stepped into that bookstore that she’d find what she was looking for. Now she has exactly what she was looking for, if not more. And now that so much has happened, and all the effort she has put into this, she is going to get her father to fuck her ass.

Candace cups her round breasts with her father’s cum still caked on them. Her pink nipples quickly stand to attention. She starts pinching them, sending tiny sparks of pleasure through her body. Closing her eyes, she allows one hand to stroke down her body to her smooth pussy. Smiling to herself at the feeling of how wet she already is, Candace easily slides a finger into her tight, wet entrance. She stops only after a few strokes, burying her digit to the knuckle. She needs to find her father and get him to cure the need growing inside her.

Sneaking a peeks outside the bedroom door, Candace sees that the coast is clear. Totally naked, she runs down the hall to the bathroom. She can hear the shower going, and opening the door, she sneaks in. Thankfully the door wasn’t locked or she wouldn’t be able to get in. As she had hoped, her father is in the shower. The curtain only allows her to see his silhouette, but she knows she likes what she sees.

Caleb is running through his head what he is going to say to Candace when he sees her. He was hoping to be up and dressed before she woke up. His mind is going over and over his speech, trying to anticipate what she will say, but it keeps flashing back to images of her naked body and that completely sexy catgirl costume. Her attractive body, those gravity defying breasts and of course her pert round ass with that cat tail that just seems so real keeps his mind drawn to her instead of the speech. Of course there is her tightly, smooth pussy. Not only does his mouth start to water, but his long, thick cock begins to rise. He is taken totally by surprise when the shower curtain is ripped back. He almost slips out when he sees her standing there, completely naked. The girl is smiling with her cute smile, her pink hair framing her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.