Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Joyce and Caleb still remain naked, enjoying the sigh of one another’s bodies while they eat. Afterward, Caleb grabs a quick shower and Joyce goes into the living room to watch a movie. When the man returns, drying himself off, he sees his sister-in-law on the back of the couch, legs spread with one hand groping her breasts and the other buried inside her pussy. On the television is a porn movie. Caleb doesn’t recognize it, but on the screen is a young looking girl dressed as a nurse in a doctor’s office getting serviced by two older men dressed as the doctors. Both men are very well endowed too. One is taking the nurse from behind while the other force feeds her his cock.

When Caleb appears on the other side of the couch, Joyce immediately grabs his thickening shaft and starts stroking and kissing it. While still finger fucking herself, the woman sucks on him until she can no longer fit him inside her mouth. The moans of the girl in the movie are arousing to both of them. Joyce squeezes Caleb’s heavy balls before dropping to her knees on the couch, arms resting on the back of it. “Take me however you want. Just do it now,” he hisses at the man.

Caleb stares at his sister-in-law’s perfect ass and leans forward to kiss and bite each round, pert cheek. It looks simply like a peach. It is soft yet firm and absolutely delicious. After her bath, the fleshy globes smell sweet, almost enticing. The man feasts as much as he can. But the sight of her shaved cunt right in front of him is too much and he needs to get himself wet. Joyce is enjoying the feeling of her ass being played with when suddenly it is replaced by the feeling of fullness.

“Oh fuck!” she hisses when Caleb slams his hard, thick length deep inside her from behind. It presses against the special spot, bumping right against it with each in and out, in and out. The man captures her swinging breasts roughly, squeezing them, pinching and rolling her nipples like they are some kind of knobs—dials to up her arousal. The catgirl sister-in-law is burbling and beeping louder than the girl in the video is moaning and groaning. For Joyce, it feels like she is being split in to by the man. Her orgasm is fast approaching and while she tries to hold it back, wanting this sensation to last for as long as humanly possible, she can’t. Something happens that just totally obliterates her control.

Sucking hard on one of his fingers, Caleb covers it with his saliva. Then he eases it ever so slowly into the woman’s ass. She is so relaxed and aroused that she just allows his finger entry into her forbidden hole. Even her tail, which was swinging just as wildly as her breasts, wraps around his arm as if assisting him.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good!” she yowls.

Caleb is lost in the moment. He starts fucking both holes, burying his finger to the knuckle in one, his thick prick in the other. His finger matches his thrusts, like the doctors on the video, who are now plugging both the nurse’s holes. They both are so lost in the moment that neither of them even hears the front door open or close, nor do they see Candace enter the living room to see what is going on.

What the girl sees has her soaking her boy shorts in an instant. She isn’t jealous, certainly not. In fact seeing her father fucking another woman, even if it is her aunt, is just incredibly erotic. She knows that once she had got him to use his cock on her, it wouldn’t be long before the man was sticking it in anything that moved. But she never has wanted her father more than right now. If she knew that Joyce knows about her and her father, Candace would have joined right in, hoping for a piece of the pie. As it is, she is happy to just watch. Stripping off right there, Candace’s hands go to her breasts and cunt. Her young shaved snatch is dripping wet and two fingers slide in easily while she watches and listens to her father fucking her aunt hard from behind. What she hears next though nearly floors her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.