Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After about five minutes, when her body has calmed down completely, the realization of what she has just done hits Joyce. She has just fucked her sister’s husband!

Caleb is now sitting on the opposite side of the pool with an impish grin on his face. Having filled his sister-in-law’s cunt with his cream, he is feeling pretty good with himself. He has very little guilt about the experience, having fucked his daughter just this morning. He is still running on hormones and adrenaline.

Joyce tries to convince herself that it is just going to be the one time, but she doesn’t want to be the cause of a divorce between her sister and husband. But she has needed to be laid out like that for so long. Caleb’s cock was something that just had to be had. She has almost convinced herself to put the experience behind her when the man sitting across from her gets out of the pool. Walking across the grass, his limp prick hangs low. There is a slight slapping sound when it hits his heavy balls with each swing.

Picking up his bottle of water, he starts walking back to the house. “I think we should get cleaned up and talk about this,” he says, the tiniest bit of guilt now starting to seep through.

Joyce is looking at him, but not his face. She is staring at Caleb’s beast of a cock hanging there. It is beautiful, and even after the amazing fuck they just had, she cannot ignore the feelings growing inside her. The feeling of regret that she might never get this chance again is starting to beat the feeling of regret she has about doing this to her sister. She too climbs out of the water, Caleb admiring her body as it drips over the grass. Her large, round breasts are framed beautifully by her black hair which is adorned by two cute cat ears. Her toned waist is pinched in before spilling out into curvaceous hips and long slender legs. A raven black tail hangs wetly from behind, giving it the look of a panther’s tail. Joyce is definitely a very sexy woman.

She walks slowly over to Caleb, her hips swinging and he feels his manhood twitch while he drools over her newly shaved cunt. Joyce presses her body into his, mashing her breasts against his broad chest. She stands on tiptoes to pull him into a long, slow kiss. Neither of them have any reservations anymore. Caleb’s hands go straight to Joyce’s perfect ass. She lets out a low moan when he squeezes it in his large hands. Her tail whips wildly to match her excitement.

Joyce loves having her ass played with and she can feel herself getting wet all over again while melting into the man’s strong arms. She can also feel him reacting, hardening once again. She is amazed at how quickly he rises to the occasion after such a good fuck not that long ago. Caleb gropes and squeezes her ass, paying special attention to the tail. He wants to know how she does it, and is surprised to see that it is somehow a part of her. This is truly something exciting, and it causes him to start to swell. Right then and there, he knows he is not going to stop until he has at least filled his catgirl-in-law once again with his seed.

Joyce’s hormones are taking control once more and she releases the man from the kiss. She drops to her knees before him, right there in the garden. Caleb’s cock is still growing, but even half limp it is bigger than her ex-husband’s. Her mouth waters with anticipation. She opens up wide and sucks in his big, broad head. Using both hands to hold his growing, thickening member, Joyce struggles to get his pulsing head into her mouth. It doesn’t stop her from trying though, and when she manages it, both she and Caleb let out sounds of mutual pleasure.

The feeling of his prick being engulfed by Joyce’s mouth is almost as good as when his daughter did it. He feels bad at comparing the two, but the fact that Candace is his daughter and that it is so wrong makes the experience seem better somehow. Yet when Joyce starts swirling her tongue around, all thoughts of Candace disappear.

She starts to jerk his shaft, the part that she cannot seem to get inside her mouth. She sucks harder than ever with the feeling of his enormous rod still growing in her mouth turns her on more and more. Precum is starting to leak out and she savors the flavor. Caleb grabs her hair, between her ears, and begins fucking her face. Then suddenly he pulls her head away. Joyce looks at him, a disappointed look on her face, but before she can say anything, the man lies down in the grass. His huge erection bobs straight up. Caleb is back to pulling her down on top of him, pushing her head right back to his throbbing member and pulling her ass over to his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.