Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Joyce had woke up early. Today is different from other days because Lewis, her son, is taking Rita to the doctor. This leaves her, Caleb and Candace all alone at home. Not that it is a bad thing. Looking out the window, the sun is already coming up. It is going to be a beautiful and sunny day and as such the woman planned on lounging around the house.

She catches a glimpse of herself in the tall mirror, the sunlight shining through the window is causing her shear nightgown to seem almost see-through. At her age she is most definitely in her prime with large firm breasts that still sit high on her toned frame. She seems happier than ever before. Maybe it’s that bath oil. She feels sexier than ever. Her skin seems to shine more. It looks more radiant than it did before she discovered it on the tub. Her favorite part of her body has always been her ass, and looking at it now, she feels that if she were a man, she’d fuck the hell out of it. Her ex-husband seemed to enjoy it. That man would smack it, bite it and kiss it at every opportunity. But that was before the divorce, which is why they are here. She and her son needed to get away for a while, so her sister invited them to stay.

It certainly isn’t a solution to the problems they left behind at home, but it is a welcomed break. The problem is, Joyce is horny. She and her husband hadn’t had sex for about the last year of their marriage and she definitely did not want to cheat on him, no matter how deteriorated their marriage had become. She remembers that last time she had tried anything with the man. She had heard Lewis having sex with his girlfriend in the next room. It aroused her so much to hear the noises the girl was making that she started playing with her husband in the hope of something similar. Nothing happened other than Joyce having to finish herself off with her fingers. She feels her nipples harden at thought of her son’s girlfriend. She tries to tell herself that she wasn’t imaging that it was her instead that her son was servicing.

Thinking it is too early for anyone else to be up, Joyce doesn’t bother putting on her usual robe when she heads for the bathroom. Thinking of that bath oil, she could use a good soaking in it. But before she heads out the door, she grabs the set of photos she had found in Candace’s underwear drawer. These are the photos she has been using every morning since she found them. At first, the woman had felt guilty at looking at the pictures of what is clearly her niece’s boyfriend. But after she found them and really looked at them, she couldn’t help herself.

All three are of the young man, and in each one he is wearing less and less. In the first his shirt is off, the second he is just in his boxer and Joyce notices the bulge at the front, and in the third he is completely naked and holding his hard, rigid cock. Joyce feels her pussy moisten when she stares at them. On that first morning of the discovery, she rushed to the bathroom. Standing in the shower, she imagined this boy fucking her senseless while she plunged three fingers deep inside her, bringing herself to a powerful orgasm.

It is the third photo that she has used every morning since. And every morning since she has taken a bath using that wonderfully felling oil, which she discovered after that first shower. It was by chance that it had caught her attention. And now she feels a need to use it again. Casting a glance back at the bed to see her son still soundly asleep, he patters off to the bathroom.

Lying in the bath, Joyce positions the photo so that she can see it clearly. She picks up her razor. Never letting her hair get wildly out of control and trimming between her legs regularly, she decides to take it all off. The thought of how these young studs these days like a woman with a smooth pussy is the driving force behind the action. Something in the back of her mind makes her think that if she does, she can have a young stud or her own. She tells herself how stupid she sounds, but shaves anyway and when she is done and rinses off the foam, she has never felt so naughty and sexy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.