Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Oh not again!

For the second night in a row Candace has woke up due to the tingling sensations in her lower body. For the second night in a row Candace has woke up with a large, throbbing cock pressing up between her ass cheeks. Although she is wearing boy shorts, with the cock’s owner wearing shorts, she can still feel it move with each breath. Normally she wouldn’t mind having an erect member in her bed. Being sixteen she is always horny and it is one of the things her boyfriend loves about her, but the prick doesn’t belong to him—it belongs to her father.

She is in her father’s bed because her aunt and cousin were invited by her parents to come and visit for the holidays. Being that there are no spare rooms in the house, Candace had to give up hers for them. And since her parents have a very large bed, there is more than enough room for her to share with them. It had never been a problem before, but that was because the last time they shared a room, Candace was a lot younger and problems like the one occurring now didn’t come up.

The girl sighs and tries to go back to sleep, but her father, Caleb, shifts his position digging his rigid member harder up against her ass. Without thinking, as if by reflex, Candace presses her ass back into her father’s crotch. Caleb lets out a moan in his sleep and the girl suddenly realizes what she did. “Oh fuck,” she whispers. What the hell am I doing? She crawls out of the bed and practically runs to the bathroom, down the hall. Once in, she locks the door and splashes her face with cold water. She looks at herself in the mirror. Her long pink colored hair frames her face. Her Jersey knit chemise clings tightly to her breasts, turning see through where the water from her face drips down.

Candace stares deep into the eyes reflecting back at her. “He’s your father. What are you doing?” It has been four days since she broke up with her boyfriend. Four days since she went to that shop. Four days since she began reading that book, Entice. The day before that was the last time she fucked her boyfriend. The next day, she saw her father naked and it brought up the longings she had once before for him. She had forgotten she had them until four days ago. She’s certain that if her mother knew, she’d be thrown out of the house, even if she is only sixteen. And reading the book has only spurred her on more. Speaking of the book...

She looks at the clock in the bathroom. It’s still early, and being a Saturday, no one is up yet. But feeling wide awake now, Candace decides on a bath. Pulling off her boy shorts and chemise, she grabs the bottle of Entice. It’s strange, but while ready the book the girl became so entranced by it that when she finally came out of her stupor she found that she held the same bottle that was in every single one of the stories. At first she was shocked to see it and she couldn’t explain how she got it. She set it down on the edge of the tub and resisted the urge to use it, but the allure was too much. She has used it every day since. Then she climbs into the tub, rubs her body down, getting used to the temperature.

The feeling of the water creates tingling all over her skin that she has never felt before. As her hands glide over her flesh, she enjoys the feel of the soft, silky smoothness of it and before she knows t, her hands are sliding up her inner thighs. Her fingertips brush her young pussy. It is only when she lets out an involuntary moan that she realizes exactly what she is doing. The girl can’t remember the last time she touched herself. Once she discovered boys, about four years ago and about the time her feelings for her own father arose, she found it easy to get them to do things for her. She had no need to get herself off with boys so easy to manipulate. And once she met her recently last boyfriend, they fucked whenever possible. She had forgotten how good it felt to stroke her pussy in the bath. And it is just like all those stories in the book!

Now Candace keeps herself clean shaven. She finds that guys are more willing to eat her pussy with no hair in the way, and boy does she like her pussy eaten. Besides, hair just isn’t her thing. Another great thing about being so smooth is that when she gets really wet, she loves the feeling of hands sliding all over her nether lips when slick with her juices. Candace leans back against the bath and spreads her legs, bending them so her knees stick out of the water. With two fingers, she presses them between her folds, easily sliding them deeper and deeper until her long strokes find her tight entrance. It is extremely hot, hotter than the water of the bath and the girl feels her cunt almost suck her digits inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.