Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The cool grass beneath skin and between her toes feels great beneath her skin and between her toes. So does the warm sun shining down on her nude form while she lies on the hill purring contently. Master had told her to get lost for a few hours and he didn’t need to repeat himself. It isn’t often that she is let out just to stretch her legs and these last few years have been particularly trying. Sometimes there are large expansions of time that goes by and she needs to unwind all the energy that has coiled up inside her. Sometimes it feels like she is going to explode if she doesn’t get out.

When she found this place it has been covered in seeding dandelions, but now they are just bare stems scattered around her body. She had stalked and pounced the helpless plants into oblivion, chasing each tiny explosion around until there was nothing left. Every single dandelion on the nearby hills had met the same fate before she laid back and just enjoyed the morning dew on her flesh. She smiles up at the few clouds that sail the sky above almost as lazily as she is feeling. It is a picture perfect setting. There is no rush for the clouds to get to their distant goal yet they are continuing toward whatever place they are meant to be. And the catgirl is just lying there, tail swishing back and forth and occasionally tilting her ears toward whatever peaks her interest for the moment. She lets the birds and squirrels entertain her for a long time before her mind wonders to her last owner and not her master.

She rolls around in the grass, feeling the warmth rising in that familiar place. It seems like so long since she was touched that now she feels her own hands wandering down between her thighs. She is hot already; a hiss jumps from her lips the moment she touches her own cunt. She freezes in place and searches the hill for any sign of her master. He would certainly punish her if he found her like this. Sometimes the punishments are delicious though.

When she is convinced that she is still alone on the hilltop, she slips her fingers into her dripping pussy and slowly starts pumping. She starts with a single finger, twisting and searching inside herself for that special spot. She feels the electricity when she finds it and trills, closing her thighs around her hand. Once moment, and several deep breaths later, she has worked her way up to three fingers thrusting in and out of her treasure, just the way she was last used. The catgirl is burbling the way she did for the last user. Her back arches so far that her feet and shoulders are the only things touching the soft morning grass. Her tail leaves a trail in the grass where it swishes back and forth.

The stark contrast of the cool grass and her hot flesh isn’t wasted on the feline beauty at all. Each twist in the grass sends new waves of pleasure through her lithe body. She rolls onto her belly with both of her hands pinned between her body and the earth, wiggling fingers inside her while another set work her clit with slow circles. Her hips have a mind of their own, twisting and grinding back against her fingers. Her tail is thrust straight out into the air so the cool morning air can caress her cunt.

The catgirl yowls aloud when her fingers hit that certain spot again and again before finally hitting exactly where she wants. “Master!” she cries out, because that is who she owes her loyalty to, who she obeys because of the binding. If she had her way there would be a man between these legs, not fingers and it is visions of the last man’s sculpted form that gets her wet between and weak in the legs. It is memories of his conquests of her boy that possess her fingers. The warmth that she feels inside has escalated into a full inferno that burns I every inch of her body, heating her from within. It feels like her fingers and the grass are keeping her from bursting into flames. And the faster her fingers pump into her body, the more she is able to keep the fire from engulfing her so that she cannot stop, not even for a single second and then it happens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.