Amidst in the Universe
Chapter 1: Leather Stretches

Copyright© 2018 by XYXX

Sex Story: Chapter 1: Leather Stretches - Space, an unknown entity shrouded in mystery. Stars, planets and even lifeforms are spread throughout it's vast being. An all female crew explores the depths of space in their ship dubbed, "The Pink Orgy." Underneath the leadership of their pirate captain, Rose Anne, they would fight for what they believe in. Causing trouble everywhere they went. Space, it can be awfully lonely. Luckily, the crew has all sorts of toys to keep them and each other occupied.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Nebulae consumed the Milky Way as it seemed to spiral for infinite. The newborn stars fluttered and twinkled as they danced with almost flawless cartography.

The cold void of space was filled with endless possibilities, from life, to destruction. It held together everything, simply, by existing.

The cosmic winds of the ejaculate stars pushed the Pink Orgy’s sails forward into new, unexplored territory.

The Pink Orgy definitely made a fashion statement; rusted and covered completely in pink paint. It was an old junker ship, purchased with a few favors from an old sail-mate. Mortars consumed the surface of the ship, while battle cannons were readied at the port and starboard sides. The solar sails were marked with skulls, showing that they meant business.

The all female crew of the Pink Orgy was made of up previous “entertainers,” mercenaries and unruly house wives. Their leather space suits were tightly wrapped around their skin showing off every curve, leaving everything to be desired.

Rose Anne, captain of the Pink Orgy, stood tall in a battle ready position. Her left cheek stood out among her face as it bore a large scar. Her amber eyes told a story of sorrow yet showed compassion and love for her crew. She hovered over her crew with authority and strength and in return they gave her their undivided attention and respect.

The universe was made up of an undefined amount of stars, but none shone brighter than the moxie of the Pink Orgy.

The asteroids seemed to defy gravity as their magnetic field pulled them inwards towards the floating metal target.

The command center was the biggest room on the ship by far, it housed all the crew’s radar, shield and weapon equipment.

“Engage the shields,” Captain Anne ordered.

“You bet boss” engineer Elga chirped, pushing buttons like a lunatic.

The asteroids struck, deflecting off the shields, shaking the hull.

The crew readied themselves for impact, their breasts released tension, bouncing up and down, impairing vision for a short while.

The shaking stopped as they exited the reach of the asteroid belt.

The generator needed to recharge, as did much of the crew’s erotic instruments. While their instruments were on hold, they contained their libido in check; they still had each other. Being together as crew mates for so long had opened the opportunity of learning both, the inside and outs of each other.

Their exploration was more than about just gallivanting through the cosmos. No, it was about being free. Choices which many of the women on board did not have, until they had found The Pink Orgy.

The crew explored boundaries outside of their own confines as their breasts connected, rubbing together. Their bodies becoming entangled in a hot web of ecstasy as their lips moist with saliva touched. Their tongues becoming one as fluids mixed together, their hands slowly plummeting downwards towards the promised land.

An asteroid bounced off the ship, shaking the entirety of the ship and startling the crew.

Rose Anne removed the head of her second in command Rachel from betwixt her legs, their were several crew members waiting in line to see their captain. Being the captain meant she was always kept busy. Turning on the intercom she reassured the crew that everything was alright and she nudged the second in command’s head and it seeped back into position. Her moaning echoed through the speakers until sounds of orgasmic bliss had taken place. Desire became the crew’s passion as they listened to the rhythmic moans of their captain.

“That will be all” she teased, shutting off the intercom.

Various fluids and oils leaked onto the ground, soaking and saturating The Pink Orgy’s innards. Turning the halls into an wet, oceanic, sticky, eyesore. The chambermaid would have her work cut out for her, she sighed at the sight of the tremendous job ahead, then gave a slight smile as she had helped contribute to the mess.

Rose Anne continued to do her duties as captain, suckling on the breasts of the awaiting crew members. Each member was unique in their own way and only made the challenge much more satisfying for Anne as their moans of pleasure and pain synchronized in a wondrous harmony.

With the act of sexual intercourse complete, everyone went back to their regular schedules.

Captain Anne and the second in command Rachel hopped into the shower together, washing away each others scent. The water was warm, their bodies exhausted, but as they stared into each others eyes they could not help but kiss. Their tongues pressing deep into their oral cavities, expelling saliva as they touched. Their defenses lowered allowing their bodies to explore pleasure once again. With their uniforms off, Anne could see all of Rachel’s scars throughout her soft chameleon like skin. Even though they had several encounters like this before Rachel shyly looked away, only to be brought back as Anne entered her mouth once again, letting out moans and small hissing noises. Rachel let go of reality only to be caught by her captain who’s hands were wrapped around her waist. Rachel did the same, their naked bodies pressed together in the warm embrace of the shower. Overflowing the drain in a flash flood of uncharted inter-species lust. They walked out from the shower and put on their uniforms.

Anne smiled and said “dismissed,” in a gentle whisper. She looked Rachel in the eyes for one last kiss, swapping spit with each other then walked back to her station.

There had never been a session like that before, Rachel thought. She wagged her lizard tail like a puppy’s. She longed for Anne, her captain, her ... lover.

The shields of The Pink Orgy were now charged, among with various gadgets and trinkets belonging to the crew. They would be put to use immediately, adding to the already sticky surface.

Captain Anne was tired, her body exhausted. While the crew showed excitement behind closed quarters, she would rest in her own. She appointed Rachel as temporary captain while she slept, unlocking the privileges that the title, captain, contained within. She went to her bedroom and went to sleep.

Some time passed and Rachel entered the captain’s office. Off to the side was a private bathroom and the captain’s bedroom. The room was clean, it was very small. It contained only a desk and a few personal items belonging to Anne.

Rachel pulled back the chair, staring into a photo of Rose Anne without her defining scar that ran down her face. She turned her head to the side as she heard a slight but constant humming sound coming from Anne’s bedroom. The door was not closed all the way, as if giving an open invitation for those to enter.

Rachel got up from her seat, going to the door and peeking inside. The room was faintly lit and the sweet lavender aroma aroused her sense of smell. The door creaked open, her body tensed up as she did not want to get caught disobeying orders.

Anne was asleep, her blanket was off and her body was naked. At the foot of her bed laid the culprit, a hand-held instrument, it’s vibrations making a slight irritable hum.

I’ll just turn it off Rachel thought. She quietly tiptoed into the room, making her way to the bed. She grabbed the instrument, the vibrations ran though her entire body. She was about to turn it off but then she noticed it was still wet. Rachel blushed, feeling one hand slithering down her waist. She stared at Anne, she was sprawled out on the bed.

Rachel confidence spiked immensely as did her arousal. She looked at the vibrator in her hand then looked back at Anne.

I have already broken one rule, what is one more. After all, I am the captain as of right now and a captain must do what is best for her crew.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.