Nudist Nookie
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boy at nude beach discovers life-changing treasures on the sand. We follow him for a few years as these changes evolve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism   Prostitution  

Tommy loved wandering down the beach to the nude resort that was only a half-mile away. While its grounds were fenced, the beach was public property so access was easy. The nudity warning signs had drawn him like a magnet since his parents had begun renting the lakeside cottage a few years earlier for the summer.

At first he had been sneaky, hiding behind things to peek at the uncovered bodies casually enjoying the sun and water. As he got acclimated, his erections became fewer and he ventured further.

He was a big sixteen-year-old, sought after by the football coach, but his strength was more creative than muscular. His mind was full of ideas, not the least of which were fantasies about sex. This was fertile ground for them!

As he bravely ventured onto the resort grounds no one gave him any more attention than any other teenage boy so he joined in some group activities. At the end of a volleyball game everyone went into the lake to rinse off the sand and sweat. A somewhat older girl on his team had been making efforts to speak with him, he’d noticed. She wasn’t the prettiest one there but had a nice smile and lovely tits.

As they came out of the water she appeared beside him and took his arm which rubbed on the side of a breast, “I need some help with something,” she said. After an OK from Tommy she steered him to a cabin and led him inside. No one else was there.

Tommy was puzzled, “What do you need me for?”

Her answer surprised him. She turned to face him, reached for his swinging hose and said simply, “This!” It began filling and she rubbed it gently. Stretching up, she laid the first tongue kiss of his life on the startled but not objecting boy.

When the hot kiss broke, Tommy stuttered, “You ... you ... mean...”

“Yes! I want you to fuck me with this nice cock!” she muttered as she knelt down to see how it fit in her mouth. It was nearly its full seven inches by now and she clearly appreciated it.

Tommy reached down for some handfuls of tit and felt her projecting nipples. This was quite unlike the seductions he had imagined where his suave charm would guide the reluctant maiden into compliance. She was seducing HIM! No complaints so far but it wasn’t very romantic. From the feelings at his crotch, his pecker didn’t care about that at all.

This girl with no name led him to a bedroom and laid him on his back, pole pointing towards his chin. She flipped a leg over him, reached down to aim the fleshy spear up at the fur-framed target, and he scored a bullseye. She stared into his eyes as she sat down on him, then reached for his hands and guided them to her breasts. She moved slowly, savoring each inch of the parts rubbing first one way then the other. In spite of her care, the glow in his genitals grew quickly and he grunted as his cock exploded inside her.

She didn’t dismount, continuing her steady motion and he stayed firm. She shook in her pleasure spasm before a second volley of male juices coated her insides. After laying on his chest for a few minutes she texted on her phone and spoke again, “You must go now. My husband will be here in a few minutes.” With no further words, she moved off him and showed him to the door.

Walking away he saw a young man hurrying to the cabin, cock partially filled and wagging with his strides. Tommy was baffled but went home to hole up in his room and ponder this amazing first piece of ass.

He jacked off with a vengeance, not washing his dick to avoid losing the remnants of her hot pussy on it. She was married! Why was she fucking me? Did her husband know? How could he allow that? Would I see her again? The thoughts raced through his mind and permeated his fitful sleep.

The next day she was nowhere to be seen. Damn! He walked by the cabin a few times but saw no sign of occupancy. Dusk was approaching as he sat on a chair by the water to watch the sunset.

He didn’t hear her coming until she sat down next to him and reached for his hand. “I wondered if I scared you away,” she said softly, just audible above the noises of nature. “I’m not an experienced seducer. You are only my second lover. Was this your first time?” Tommy nodded. She smiled sweetly and continued, “I’m so glad. I’ll treasure that.”

Tommy learned that this was her first wedding anniversary and she’d asked for the freedom to experience other men, her husband having much more history than she. He’d shared a woman before and was so hot after Tommy left that they’d hardly been out of bed since.

“I want to be with you again but I’m too sore tonight. I’ll slow him down and can we meet here in the morning?” Tommy’s reaction was pointing to the stars and she gave him his first blowjob, adding “That’s what my husband will get until you and I fuck again.”

They spent all morning in the bed she shared with her husband, Tommy thinking about the other sperm that she’d so recently received in the mouth she was wet-kissing him with. That was HOT! There were similar thoughts as he moved and squirted in her velvety crotch sheath. He wasn’t jealous like he thought he might be, just reveling in the sensuality of this well-fucked woman who was greatly enjoying his parts and attention.

Marty, as he now knew her, told him that it was now her husband’s turn between her thighs but invited him to have dinner with them. “Don’t be anxious. He’s fully on board with this and wants to meet you so you aren’t some anonymous human dildo fucking his beloved.” Tommy agreed on a time.

It was a struggle to keep his hands off his pecker all afternoon, thinking about what was happening to “his” first pussy. Being so well drained helped for a while.

Letting his parents know he was having supper with friends, he walked to the resort. Anxious thoughts were running through his consciousness, What if this is a trap? How is a husband going to treat a guy who had just shot a half-dozen loads of sperm in his wife? She seems OK with it so I should relax. What do I say to him?

He bravely knocked on the door and it was opened by Shaun, the husband he’d seen yesterday, but this time close-up. The smile and offered handshake deflated a lot of Tommy’s anxiety. Marty called out, “Welcome. Can I get you a drink?” He wasn’t sure so Shaun asked, “Do you like beer?” Tommy nodded and a naked server with tits bouncing nicely brought it to him.

Sitting across from the couple as they struggled with conversation, Tommy could see Marty’s flushed pussy with its glistening wetness. Had they just fucked? he wondered. Shaun’s hose, like his own, was flaccid. Had she just emptied it?

Both sets of male eyes watched as the hostess refilled their drinks and stayed standing to turn back to finishing the meal. Tommy couldn’t resist, “There can’t be a club around here that can offer that kind of ambiance!” That released tension as they all laughed. Marty did a little bump and grind.

Shaun spoke next, “That makes me want an appetizer but I’m afraid dinner would be delayed too long.”

Marty quipped back, “How about you just nibble on me and save the rest for dessert?” Turning to Tommy she added, “There is plenty for all.” The implications got Tommy’s blood rushing south. She hopped up on the counter and Shaun dove in, making her squeal in pleasure as his tongue and lips set her off.

He pulled back and gestured to Tommy who made her squeal some more. As the aroma of an aroused woman assailed his nostrils, he flashed back to that morning when she had taught him that new skill. The taste would be an acquired one, like coffee and beer, and he had wondered if it was her natural one or flavored with Shaun’s fluids.

“Enough, enough! Not really, but we need to serve the food.”

Food was devoured with minimal conversation. Marty was a good cook, Tommy noted. All helped get the basics of kitchen cleanup done. “Now what?” Tommy wondered.

Marty was in charge and had thought about this scenario. Getting some more drinks she started the “script”. “Shaun is terribly curious to see what I look like when I’m being laid so Tommy, let’s show him.”

They started missionary, rolled over to cowgirl, and finished up spooning with her leg up. Shawn hovered like a bee near a succulent flower, his erection, slightly shorter than Tommy’s but thicker, stuck out, just waiting for its chance to “pollinate” that reddened and wet crotch-orchid. When Tommy’s obvious ejaculation was finished and pearly cream oozed around his shaft, he pulled out and Shaun was on top of his wicked wife in a flash. They slammed together and both orgasmed in a very short time. Marty rolled her husband on their sides and Tommy moved up behind her, making a love-sandwich while they rested.

Marty was the first to speak, “You guys sure know how to make a girl feel desirable and sexy. Thank you from the bottom of my twat. Now what?”

The evening was still young and so were they. After a bit of washcloth cleaning and some fresh drinks, Marty explained that she’d been a virgin but not totally innocent at the wedding. The web yielded lots of ideas with erotic stories and videos. Anyone have any suggestions?

Tommy mentioned double-penetration but Marty said she her ass wasn’t ready for that. Team-fucking might be fun though with her calling “Switch” for them to change to another position or hole, ass still excluded. They spent a good half hour, holding off on male orgasms, but not hers, trying lots of things. Time for another rest period.

The evening went quickly. Tommy banged her twice a day for the rest of their stay and his balls were sad to see them leave. They hoped to return next summer.

His confidence greatly improved, Tommy made regular visits to the resort beach, looking for new outlets for his affirmed masculinity. No one approached him but on the third day an older woman sunning under an umbrella, motioned him over. “Can you help me?” Of course he could, eyeing her substantial and somewhat saggy breasts, the Caesarian scar on her rounded belly and the thick tangle of pubic hair which hid her vulva.

As he approached, putting his genitals at her eye level and noting how often she glanced at them, she asked in a sweet voice, “I want to tan my back and can’t reach it to put lotion on. Would you mind?”

Her skin was soft as he started at her neck. He could hear her start to purr as he moved lower. “Do the sides too, please.” As he did that, his hand brushed against the side of her breast, bulging by being laid on, but she didn’t flinch a bit, maybe purring even louder.

When he paused at her waist, she ordered, “ALL of my back side, please.” Her buns were fuller and not as firm as Marty’s had been but he enjoyed kneading them and she did too. “Don’t forget my thighs,” she admonished. By now he recognized the fragrance of a woman aroused and that spurred him on to taking deep swipes, moving towards her pussy. She shivered as he approached it and grunted when he withdrew his hand, “Don’t stop!” she barked.

“I’m cleaning the lotion off of me. It might sting!” She put her head down and spread her thighs further apart. As he slid his hand up and probed her wet pussy, she stifled a loud groan and her whole body shook with what he now knew was an orgasm. He held his fingers inside her until she moved and turned over, face to face with his erection, drooling pre-cum.

“My turn to help you out,” she said with a big grin, “but not here. Follow me!” She grabbed a big beach towel and he watched her ass move as she led him to a wooded area off the beach. Obviously knowing her way. They soon came upon a little clearing that was quite shielded by surrounding shrubbery. Spreading the blanket out, this nameless woman reclined and opened her legs in unmistakable invitation. Tommy promptly accepted it, noting her familiar wetness but different sensations than Marty. His built-up tensions soon had her watching his expression as he unloaded them in her very experienced sheath.

He’d learned with Marty to keep moving slowly and his rigidity would return for more. He spoke, “I’m Tommy. Who do I have the pleasure of fucking?”

She had a silvery laugh, “My oh my! A gentleman stud! I’m Judith. It’s delightful you know how to keep going. Too many guys shoot and skedaddle.” She hugged him and gave a rather chaste kiss considering. Her hips moved in synch with his slow thrusts and built as he firmed up and stretched her. Her kisses got deeper and wetter too. Soon he was going for the goal and she was moaning too. They peaked close together and lay panting.

Tommy spoke after a bit, “Are you here alone?” thinking about Marty.

“Yes,” she replied, “This is what I was looking for so thanks for slaking an old lady’s thirst. I don’t get many young ones anymore so you are a real treat.”

Tommy had been thinking she was the “treat” and said he’d like to know more about her and he might be able to get it up again if she was interested.

“Honey, I’ve been interested for a long time so I’m not gonna stop now. Not with a nice-looking stud naked next to me. What do you want to know? How about we start with basics? I’m 48 and single after divorcing one husband and burying another. You can see by my belly I’ve had one child who is a lot older than what I guess you are. I’ve been opening my legs for, let’s see, over thirty years and I’d have to think a bit to give an estimate of how many men. Hmmm, that doesn’t seem to bother you from what I’m feeling down there.”

Tommy was still soaking in his last cum, “Wow! I didn’t know women your age even thought about sex. I’m only sixteen and you are my second woman. But great, by the way. I’m glad to contribute to your well-being.”

She laughed, making her pussy squeeze his firming hose. “Your well-being too, from the feel of it. You won’t wear me out. Four guys together tried and failed.”

That thought got him harder and he began moving with longer strokes. She muttered in a low voice, “I’ve NEVER had too much of THIS!” They enjoyed a sensuous and slower second coupling, and exploring each other’s bodies with hands and lips as far as they could reach. Tommy loved it when she was on top, teasing him with those big swinging mammaries.

He finally had to get home for dinner but Judith exacted a promise to meet at the same place on the beach at ten the next morning. He didn’t beat his meat that night, wanting to save it for the “real thing”.

When he found her he was surprised to see a young woman there. “This is my daughter April. I told her about you and she wanted to join us. Don’t worry, you won’t be disappointed.” Judith had a big grin and her daughter was smiling. “We’d like to get some rays and you are so good with the tanning oil. Do both of us.”

April looked a lot like her mom but her tits were a bit smaller and stood out firmly. Her crotch fur was trimmed and her labia looked like a flower with pink petals. Her skin was soft too and Tommy didn’t hesitate to apply the oil ALL over, figuring she’d let him know if he approached a forbidden zone. Somehow he didn’t expect there to be any and she squirmed in pleasure as he stroked erogenous zones.

“Mom, can we take him to the cabin now?” April asked plaintively. Mom got up and gathered their things to lead the way. Tommy had a towel in front of his crotch as he watched two sets of buns moving sensuously in front of him. One set he knew pretty well and the other he expected to get familiar with very soon.

Like with Marty, there was no foreplay and April almost pounced on him in the cabin. Pulling the towel out of his hands, she bent over and took his measure with hands and mouth. After a brief oral examination she turned to her mom, “It’s every bit as nice as you told me.” Standing up she addressed Tommy, “Please show me how well it works!”

They fell on the bed and he was amazed how quickly he was balls deep in this young hottie. She was demanding and he soon filled her with the saved up sperm. As soon as she rolled him off, Judith was cleaning his cock with her tongue and mouth, keeping it hard so she could lower herself on it for her turn.

His hands were overflowing with the mature mammaries as April positioned herself over his face and lowered her dripping snatch towards his mouth. With no choice, he began tasting her abundant juices laced with his. She squealed and jiggled her breasts and he put one of his hands on one of them, wishing he had four upper limbs.

He blasted off again and Judith got hers, rolling beside him, a happy dude sandwiched between to women he’d just fucked. Heaven happens! When they could talk again Tommy asked what brought this on. The answer amazed him. April said she did a ‘girls’ week with mom to get laid better than her long-term boyfriend ever could, in spite of years of her trying to train him. The guy she’d fucked last night was ok but not all she wanted. When Mom told her about her experience she couldn’t believe a teenage boy could be such a natural. She was convinced now. The other guy might have some potential now that they’d done it once so she wasn’t going to give up on him just yet. Judith had found what she was seeking and begrudgingly would share.

As if he was a servant, Tommy heard them figure out a schedule for screwing him. They’d both do him during the day then April would screw her other guy in the evenings when Judith would have Tommy all to herself. Who was he to complain though? He needed to pray for strength!

He bid them goodbye a few days later and slept for twelve hours straight causing his mother to worry about him. He just said there were some sporting events at the resort that took a lot of energy. No details offered!

The rest of that lake time was marked by a brief affair with a girl his age who couldn’t compare with what he’d already had. Better than beating off though and he taught her a few things.

Same for the school year. His parents didn’t want him to date because he was “too young”. If only they knew! A curious neighbor girl didn’t mind the condoms he used but finally convinced her mother to get her on the pill because of menstrual problems. Then her sex life took off and she screwed several of his friends too. No finesse though.

He was so anxious when he heard his parents talk about the lake vacation again. What would happen this year? Would any of those hot older women be there again? He lost sleep and rubbed his dick almost raw.

He’d barely gotten his bag from the car to his room before he was hot-footing it to the resort and dropped his clothes behind a bush at the boundary. Racing to the beach he looked around, hoping to see a familiar set of tits.

“Hey, Tommy!” came the call from a chair he’d already scanned. Walking over he found Marty cradling a little bundle. Getting closer he saw an infant suckling on a breast bigger than he remembered. Damn! What the fuck was going on?

Marty greeted him with, “I’m so glad to see you. Meet Tom, our first born who just turned three months.” Tommy did the math and she knew it. “He was conceived about this time last year. My husband has almost no sperm so you figure it out. We are happy as can be, just to relieve you. So happy, in fact, that Shaun won’t be here until later in the week. We have all the opportunity we need to start a sibling for this little guy.” Tommy was as stunned as a seventeen-year-old could get. His erection was obvious to her and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Every one of the many times he pumped and pulsed in her fertile pussy she mentioned knocking her up in one way or another. He fucked her when the baby was sleeping and when it was nursing on a swollen breast. He learned the taste of breast milk which he hadn’t had since an infant himself. If she didn’t get pregnant it wasn’t from lack of sperm.

Shaun shook his hand when he arrived at the end of her fertile period and shook Tommy’s hand, hardly what you’d expect from the husband of a woman you’d screwed the shit out of. They double-teamed the mom on their last night there and this time they had Tommy’s email so he could find out if all of his efforts had succeeded.

The next week Judith was back too but sans daughter. She reported, “April has left her boyfriend and is shacked up with another guy who gives her what she needs. I have you all to myself and I hope you’ve missed me. I’ve really been looking forward to this!” Tommy’s dick answered her question and they were quickly coupled.

During a rest period, Judith asked, “So have you been getting laid since I was here? It’s OK to tell me. I have been.”

Tommy told about his neighborhood and high school lovers and then mentioned Marty. Judith just accepted the peer pussy stories but got really excited about his fatherhood tale. “Damn!” she spouted, “You are really something! I almost regret you can’t plant a baby in me. My daughter might be another story so we’ll see how this latest flame of hers works out. She isn’t sure what she wants, I think. I’m ready to fuck that potent dick of yours again!” No conversation needed for the next half hour. Sounds of slapping flesh said it all.

Judith didn’t have too much to tell, just some older guys that did their best to satisfy her. Kept the itch down until now. With her teen stud in action, she was a happy woman again. And again and again for the next few days. His parents were pleased that he had found things to do. He grinned when he heard that.

Friday afternoon Judith got a text from her daughter that she was on her way there. She wanted some time with Tommy. When informed, he was pleased, of course, although he knew his limits by now.

April breezed in and took him to the bedroom. Once again, nudism has its practical benefits beyond cutting down on laundry. Her pussy was stuffed with hard teen cock quickly, just as she had imagined on the drive. She screeched her orgasm quickly and the fuckers joined Mom in the front room for drinks.

“Thanks for getting him in such good shape, Mom. I needed that!”

Judith laughed, “You have no idea what this young dick has been UP to!” and told the story about Marty. April was wiggling in her chair as she heard the tale of tail.

“Son-of-a-bitch,” she muttered loudly, “makes me want to stop my birth control and quit screwing those guys that I don’t really care for. I’m ready for a baby but just haven’t found the man who was good enough for that. I sure as shit wish you were 10 years older!”

Tommy been quiet through all of this and finally he spoke up, “Ahem! This conversation seems to be all about you. I wasn’t consulted on my fatherhood so isn’t that a little bit like me being raped? I could get stuck with child support. I’ve still got lots of growing up to do before I venture into something that serious. You two just make plans about how you’re going to use my dick and I’m never really consulted. It’s just assumed that I won’t be able to resist your hot pussies. While I haven’t, and I admit it’s difficult to do, I am more than just pecker and balls.”

The two women looked at each other, speechless. Judith spoke first, “You are absolutely right. We have focused too much on ourselves and made some assumptions about you. Okay, it’s your turn. Tell us what you want to do.”

Tommy grinned, “I want that threesome thing again where you to make out when you’re on top of me!” April squealed and headed for the bed. A tired but completely satisfied young man found his way home that evening.

By the time everybody was up and around, there was only the opportunity for quickies with the two women before they checked out. This time, all had exchanged contact information.

It turned out the two women lived a reasonable driving distance away from Tommy and he found a few excuses during vacation times to visit them. As they shared bodies again they talked about what they’d been doing in the meantime since none of them expected the others to be celibate.

By the next summer vacation, Tommy was a high school graduate with plans for college. Judith was cruising along in her life much the same, but April had found a guy she was getting pretty serious with. That would not stop her from reconnecting with her younger lover though.

At the end of another “famous” threesome, April was lying next to the others, fingering her oozing pussy. “Tommy,” she said, “you shoot more stuff in me than anybody I’ve ever had. I’m getting real serious about this guy but he’s had a vasectomy so I want you to consider doing your ‘Marty’ thing with me if I marry him.”

Tommy had the biggest grin in the world, “Since you asked me so politely I will seriously consider it. By the way, since you came a week earlier than before, Marty and her family are here and I’d like you to meet them.”

Together, mother and daughter said, “When?”

“First of all I must inform you that I will have sex with her but she made it clear that she has enough babies for the time being. I figure this will give you an opportunity to see what kind of offspring I can produce.”

Soon all of them were together, including the two little ones who were held and played with by the other women. April looked after the infants while Tommy and Marty had their fun.

Shaun was not left out in the cold since Judith invited him between her legs and he later remarked to Tommy how much fun her big chest bags were. While he looked appreciatively at April, she was sticking to only Tommy besides her non-present boyfriend.

It was a wild week, especially since Tommy was not there with his parents this time, instead being the guest of mother and daughter, full-time in their cabin for fun and games. The week was pretty busy and towards the end April did relent, claiming that she did not have a commitment from this boyfriend yet, so Shawn enjoyed a mother and daughter “team” like Tommy had.

When he’d finished with those two hotties, he hurried back to the other bedroom where his wife and the father of her children were snuggled face-to-face with her leg thrown over him. In the light Shawn could see Tommy was still buried in her. He snuggled up behind, his own pecker quite shrunken for the time being. Awakening later, he was erect and his hand eased Tommy’s shaft out of Marty and his own slid in. She stirred a little bit as he moved but when she noticed she began kissing the still sleeping young man she was facing.

It was incredibly erotic, Shaun thought as he kept moving in the abundant semen Tommy had filled her with. He knew that she loved him and he was pleased that her heart’s desires were being fulfilled and that he could be a part of it. He finally came but there wasn’t much left, having been so well drained by his previous partners.

When Tommy awoke, his morning wood was pressing against Marty’s belly. He reached down to position and for reentry and found her pussy already filled, then realized who it was. He bent down to suckle a milk filled breast and she stirred. “You want more? Let me go feed the babies first.” Then she realized what was going on and reached back to rub her husband’s ass, unable to turn over enough to kiss him.

Tommy went to use the bathroom when he came back she was sitting up in bed with a child at each breast and her husband sitting close. She was quizzing him about his experience with the other women, putting her one free hand on his wilted willy. She smiled sweetly at Tommy, a woman totally thrilled with her situation.

It was a great week for all concerned and then it was back to the real world. Tommy had cleverly found a job in the town where Judith and April lived and, as expected, they invited him to stay with them. There was the issue of April’s boyfriend so she played it “don’t ask, don’t tell”.

What was it about Tommy? Judith mused as he slumbered beside her in post-coital sleep. Women his own age pay him little heed but older ones are drawn like bees to the honeypot. There must be an aura. She tried to use her own experience as a guide to understanding but to no avail. It just was.

Mindful of the feelings and needs of his housemates, Tommy did explore offered avenues of intimacy besides them. Safe sex was very much on his mind. No more repeats of Marty’s surprise or bringing back unwanted venereal bugs to other bedmates. While that made extracurricular activities a bit less enjoyable, the participants accepted it with lusty vigor.

Judith insisted on the erotic details of any adventures while she herself was quite content with her supply of male meat. She did accept social dates with male acquaintances, often of many years, but kept them platonic. Her life was comfortable.

April was still deeply involved with Alan but kept her autonomy by enjoying Tommy once or twice a week, sometimes after a hot date with her beloved. Variety was still ingrained in her needs. He didn’t ask why she was still on birth control even though she knew he was snipped.

Nothing ever stays exactly the same, though. One evening Judith texted Tommy and said, cryptically, “Don’t wait up for me.” When he awoke in the morning she still wasn’t there. Alan was snoring beside April but Tommy got her attention and she slipped out to have coffee with him.

Wonder what she’s up to? they both thought. Just before lunch a high-end Mercedes sedan pulled in the driveway and a glowing but bedraggled Judith emerged. She barely said, “I’ve got to get some sleep”, as she passed through to her bedroom.

Surfacing three hours later, they heard the shower and she wanted some coffee. Two housemates wanted some explanation.

After a few sips, she began talking, “That was Freddie, a guy I dated a few times in high school. I was kinda wild back then and he didn’t like sharing me so we split. He crossed paths with me on one of my other dates and I’ve just had a marvelous time with him. He’s made it big and took me to a penthouse suite on the tallest hotel in the city. I felt the kind of aura that Tommy has and I was a goner. We fucked everywhere and he was amazing for a guy my age. A rival to you, oh horny kid!”

She took some more sips, “I hope April has taken care of you because this pussy needs a rest.” THAT was a first!

When Tommy joined her in their bed that night, she said she thought it would be OK to couple. He was gentle and when embedded, he asked, “Does Freddie know about me?”

She smiled, “He asked and I told him. Said he had a sex-friend too so we were even. We did it bareback too.” It was gentle loving and they slept well.

On Judith’s next date Freddie was introduced to Tommy, April, and Alan. She would be gone on a weekend getaway using Freddie’s private jet. The others were envious. April discretely made sure Tommy’s balls wouldn’t turn blue from missing her, no sacrifice on her part. Alan still wasn’t in the intimate loop although April realized that disclosure had to happen sooner or later.

It happened sooner. Alan usually slept through the night after experiencing April. In the wee hours of Sunday morning his bladder woke him and she wasn’t there. After taking care of his immediate need, he went looking for her, concerned that she was having difficulty sleeping. The last place he looked was Judith and Tommy’s bedroom, discovering his beloved dozing on top of Tommy with his pecker still embedded. He stared, not sure how to react. The floor creaked and April’s eyes popped open. She gave a startled shriek which woke Tommy too. Alan turned and left.

April went quickly after him, oblivious to the combined semen of two lovers running down her thighs. She found him on the back deck, staring off into the darkness. She didn’t know what to say so took his hand. He didn’t resist but didn’t respond.

To break the awkward silence, April spoke, “He’s been my occasional lover for more than two years as well as my mom’s. It’s a deep friendship, not romantic love like with you. I couldn’t figure out the best time to tell you.”

Alan turned to her, “I’ve long wondered about your connection, having him in your household and being unrelated. His interactions with you two women were very close so I guess I might have realized just how much. Tell me how it came about.”

Breathing a sigh of relief, April said, “Can I get you some coffee and maybe a sweet roll? I’d like one.” They talked until dawn. Tommy peeked out the window and saw them talking peacefully so he was relieved.

They eventually went back to April’s bedroom so Tommy prepared a breakfast that could come together quickly when they were ready for it.

He saw them emerge holding hands and Alan came up to him and extended his. “I never thought I would do that with another lover of a woman I was bedding but you have a special place here and I respect that, not being a threat to my interests. April has told me of your babymaking abilities and how she would be interested in those services if we were to marry. I have two children with my previous spouse so I got snipped. I respect April’s desire to have one of her own and that seems like a practical solution.”

Tommy replied, “April is very good at keeping her priorities straight so I’m glad you are good with her decisions. Bu the way, breakfast will be on the table in a few minutes. Do you want to shower?”

Alan grinned, “April says she likes to take you ‘as is’ so I think you need to be ready after we eat. I’ve got things to do so I’ll grab a quick meal and leave after we eat.”

April seemed deep in thought as Tommy was deep in her. She spoke softly after urging him to stop fully inside, “I’m so glad Alan accepted our relationship. I feel bad that I had to lie to him.” Tommy seemed puzzled so she explained, “I love you every bit as much as him and maybe more. I’d marry you in a heartbeat if our lives were more in synch. As long as I can have some of you I’d be happy with him as spouse though. That is something I’ll not compromise on, just so you know.”

Whew! That was pretty heavy for the young man to absorb. He was less sure about his feelings, undecided if they were emanating from his heart or his balls. He realized that there was plenty more growing up to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.