Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“I see you’ve been a little busy with Steven,” Genzo says, looking up from the couch. He reaches for the remote to mute the television, sets it down and then grabs a beer bottle.

Tabitha looks over to the flat screen on the wall and grins. A woman is bouncing up and down wildly on another woman who appears to have a strap-on. “Not getting any pussy tonight?”

Genzo takes a swig of the beer. Then he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. “I’ve got to be here for you tonight.”

“What for?” Tabitha asks.

“To discuss your options,” the snotling says.

“I think whether or not I decide to marry Steven is my choice,” she says with a scowl.

“That is your choice, but I have another one for you.” The creature sits up and puts the bottle on the coffee table. “I can give you one chance, and one chance only, to go back to your life. Reverse it all.” He waves his hands through the air as if performing magic. “None of this will have ever happened.”

“I thought you said you couldn’t do that?” the teenager questions.

“I did, but there is a loop hole,” Genzo begins. “Before you couldn’t take advantage of it because you were meant to fall in love and begin anew and you weren’t doing that. But now that you have and you have embraced it, this is your one chance to change it all and go back to being who you were.”

Things have changed within the girl. The idea appeals to a small part of her, while the larger part looks at it with disgust. “That simple?” she asks. “I just go back to being George, waking up to two beautiful women, and none of this happened?”

“That right,” Genzo agrees. “You live out what remains of your life and that will be all. Or you stay as Tabitha, everything plays out and you have a long and fruitful life.”

“Sounds too good to be true,” she says, frowning. And it does. She is getting a chance to have what George never did, but like all things that sound too good, they usually are.

“And I thought being given this opportunity would sound too good,” the little creature says, shaking his head. “I’m not supposed to divulge things like this, but if it helps you make a decision, I will.”

“If you’re so determined to keep me this way, why even offer a change to change it?” Tabitha asks, sounding angry.

“Because, it’s in the rules,” Genzo says.

“You’re about to break one. It seems rules aren’t that big a deal to you,” she says, pointing out the thing’s confession. “Speaking of that, what is so important that you’ll break your sacred rules over?”

“You’re pregnant,” Genzo mutters.

“What?” she asks in total disbelief. “You said I couldn’t get pregnant.”

“I said you couldn’t get anyone pregnant. I said nothing about you,” the snotling clarifies. “You are pregnant with Steven’s kid.”

“How do you know it’s his?” Tabitha asks. “What about tony or his dad. I slept with Gordon and Felix and all those other men. How can you be sure it’s his?”

“Because I know,” Genzo says. “You are only meant to get pregnant by the one you fall in love with. Hence the whole second chance thing.”

“So why tell me this?” she asks. “Why risk getting in trouble with rule breaking?”

“Why kid, I like you. I like you a lot,” Genzo says with a shrug. “The fact is the only way you find out if you stay or you feel the baby inside you before. You know that womanly intuition thing? But like I said, I like you. I have seen them come and go, but none have ever had the spunk you have.”

“You know, it’s strange hearing something like this from you,” Tabitha remarks.

“So I’m a little strange. Look at you, talking to a mythical creature that only you can see, in your living room,” Genzo pointedly remarks. “So are you staying or going?”


Tabitha lies back in the bed next to Steven, who is snoring away. She has a lot of her mind that she has to consider. Tears begins to pour down her sweet face until she finally drifts off to sleep. It isn’t too long after the something arouses Steven from his sleep. He wakes to find the girl curled up in a ball, sound asleep. There are tear tracks down her cheeks. He sighs and gives her a gentle shake to wake her. Tabitha wakes with a start. When she looks at the man, he gives her a nice, easy smile.

“Want to talk about it?” he asks. “I may not be able to help but I can listen.”

She looks at him and tries to smile, shaking her head. “I don’t know,” she says and the tears are welling up in her eyes again.

Steven reaches out and tugs her toward him, just holding her. She pushes against him for a second and then leans against him, sniffling while she fight back her tears. All he wants to do is give her a little comfort. He rubs lazy circle on her back while she snuggles against him, seeking a bit of comfort.

“If you truly want, I will leave in the morning,” he informs her. “I want you to be happy and if that means me not in your life, then I will leave you alone.”

She pulls away, the tears rolling freely down her cheeks. “No, I want you,” she confesses. “I have always wanted you. I love you Steven.”

“Does this mean you’ll become Tabitha Giles?” he asks.

“I have to,” she says, cracking her first smile. “I’m carrying your baby.”

“What?” he asks, his eyes lighting up. “How long have you known?”

“I fought out today,” she says in a whisper. “I...”

He cuts off her next word, leaning in and locking his lips to hers. It is the first kiss he has ever given her. It is full of emotion and it just makes her melt. When the kiss ends, she snuggles in close to him again. Steven immediately goes to lightly rubbing her back, his elation through the roof.

“We’ll have to ask your grandfather for his permission,” he reminds her.

“He won’t have a problem,” she says. “We’ll get a place together.”

“Doesn’t he need your help?” the man asks.

“He’ll have it, but he doesn’t need it as much as you think,” she answers.

By now Steven’s administrations have wandered slightly further down her back. Her backside is soft and running his hands over it is so relaxing. He continues to massage her back and ass. After some time he can feel the tensions leave her. She is a lot calmer, relaxed and enjoying his touch. Tabitha is chatting away about her feelings, plans for their wedding, where they will live, the education she will need, both school wise and sex wise, and finally how many children they are going to have.

The way he is rubbing her back and just hearing her sweet voice is proving a bit disconcerting to the man. He has an erection the size of Texas and it is uncomfortable. To relieve the pressure he had to shift slightly. And by doing so his hardness seems to just rear up between Tabitha’s legs and press against her pussy, which is inadvertently exposed. He doesn’t try to push into her since this is a moment he doesn’t think to spoil for her. The girl tenses slightly when she feels his member touch her. “Don’t worry about it,” he advises. “It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.