Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Feeling energized by last night’s confrontation with old man Leland, George decides to forego gambling and spend the day as Tabitha. As a result she decides to hang around the hotel and see what trouble she could get into. What she finds is a youthfulness George had long forgotten about and one that Tabitha has yet to experience.

She finds some younger kids running around playing tag. They ask her to play so she does. It isn’t long before Tabitha is having a ball running and chasing or being chased by the children. She feels jubilant and free from all her worries. The game switches from tag to the little kids running away because the girl becomes a monster and thus the game changes. One of these kids goes running down the stairs giggling and calling, “Save me, Daddy!”

Tabitha goes charging down the stairs after the runaway, also laughing. While the little runaway rushes past his father, Tabitha slips part of the way down, landing on her ass and sort of slithers the rest of the way down. She moves faster than her skirt which rides up and gives the father a fine view of her lovely legs.

The little boy shouts something that sounds like whoops and darts out from behind the man and back up the stairs while Tabitha s trying to sort herself out. At least I’m not sixty-five anymore. Meanwhile, the father is looking at the teen, admiring her leg. Admiring more than that since her skirt had ridden up almost to waist level. Bunched the way it is the man can see more of the girl’s legs and other parts than she can as the bunched up cloth blocks her view. Fortunately for him, unfortunately for her, she is on full display. At least from the man’s point of view. When Tabitha thought of a way to get in trouble, she decided on not wearing any panties. She had not, however, thought anything about falling down a set of stairs.

“Troubles?” the man asks.

Tabitha is still laughing despite her blunder. “Little monster,” she says cheerfully. “We were playing some monster chasing game and he knew not to run down the stairs. He cheated.”

“That’s life,” he tells her. “It’s always the sweet, innocent ones that do you in. Um, out of curiosity, did you forget to wear panties today?”

Well, her blunder wasn’t planned, but getting caught without panties was. But he doesn’t need to know that. Tabitha blinks, trying to pretend like she had misheard him. Then she reacts as though she were just struck with a needle. She gives a squawk, hastily pushing her skirt down, covering her private areas. The man feels stupid for saying anything because now his view is hindered. The girl stares up at him, saying with great indignation, “Oh, you liar. Don’t do that to me. I did no such thing.”

The man smiles and holds out his hand. He helps the teen to her feet while catching the slight amusement in her voice. Her skirt has an elastic waistband so he hooks a finger over the side and pulls it out and slightly down. “Look for yourself,” he says, being a gentleman and not looking himself.

Tabitha already knows, so she doesn’t have to look. But it is so much more fun pretending not to know she did wrong than to admit that she is well aware of the fact. So she glances down, making herself blush and slides a hand down inside her skirt, acting like she needs a physical inspection to make sure. She snatches her hand out quickly while also snatching her skirt from the man’s grasp. “I don’t know how that could have possibly happened,” she announces.

The man knows. He was her age once with two sisters. The always did little stunts like that. Add that to the amusement in her voice, he knows. Instead he says, “Don’t worry about it. No one is going to notice, except me. You looked spectacular.”

The girl casts him a dirty look, as dirty of one as she can while not really being angry at him. “If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a game to finish.”

“Well then, off you go,” the man encourages her. “Your little secret will remain our little secret, until I fuck you in front of my wife that is.”

Tabitha stops. She expected to hear some advancement from the man, but not those words. She feels that heat sparking below instantly. “I don’t even know your name,” she says.

“Reese,” he offers. “And yours?”

“Tabitha,” she says.

“Well, Tabitha, I think you are being very naughty and naughtiness comes reward,” he says, grinning like a predator.

“And your wife is cool with that?” she asks.

“She will be when she sees me lift up your skirt and tap that from behind,” he offers. “Running around without panties only makes you fair game.”

“You’ll do no such thing,” the girl gasps.

Reese winks at her. “Don’t worry about it. It’ll be fun,” he assures her. “While you’re playing you can decide if you want me to strip you completely first or just lift up your skirt.”

Tabitha doesn’t say another word, instead she bolts upstairs. Reese is quietly laughing when Tess, his wife, comes out of the room. “So what are you finding so amusing?” she asks.

“Oh this young teenager playing with the kids,” he answers.

“And just what did this girl do?” she asks.

“Well for one, she slipped down the stairs chasing after Kevin. It caused her skirt to ride up,” he explains.

“Go on,” his wife prompts. “What is the rest of it?”

“She pretended to forget to put her panties on,” he reveals. “She sat on the bottom step, pretending she was not aware of it while showing off everything. She was giggling away like it was no big deal.”

“You’re kidding,” Tess says, shaking her head slightly.

“Nope. You should have seen it,” he chuckles. “She tried so hard to make herself look innocent, but you could hear it in her voice. She was flirting with me the whole time. She even pretended to check as if she didn’t believe it herself.”

Tess is giggling now. “I suppose you offered to fuck her. Bend her right over and do it.”

Reese smiles at her. “I’ve got to come up with something new, huh?”

“You do,” his wife agrees.

“Well, how about this?” he chuckles again. “I told her I would do it and you would watch.”

The man promptly gets a playful slap on the arm for that. “Poor girl,” Tess remarks. “She’ll be having kittens.” There is a moment of silence for a short bit before Tess says, “So, do you want to fuck her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.